Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi

142 +1
To be expected after the fast.

Just a quick fly by.

Gnan- I got some permetherin sp? and sprayed it on some of my clothes for this weekend. Kind of dreading the blackflies, which I hear are bad now. But it will be fun to get away regardless.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:59 PM   #272  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Late to the party today!
WI up grrrrrrr and double grrrrrr 157.2....oh how I am wishing for the days a few weeks ago. Last night I did eat some skinny girl popcorn but not crazy with it.
WO the left hip is still giving me pain (muscle/tendion) So I am going to back off on the treadmill/elliptical for a few days and just concentrate on stretching and free weights.
Food is all planned execpt the danger zone of dinner...I am at a loss tonight, I have some chicken wings defrosted but really don't want them as they are high in fat. But I need to eat them up out of my freezer.....

oops got to run back later this afternoon
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 10:34 PM   #273  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EZ

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-20-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:14 PM   #274  

good night all! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands before and after supper.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:34 AM   #275  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

I am in need of a weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 21

2 Corinthians 7:1
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.Barrie never felt good after stuffing himself. He felt weighted down and slow. He was grumpy and irritable. He usually felt sick. Still, when food was around, he couldn't help himself. Other people would watch him eat, and he could tell they thought it was a disgrace. What could he do? Nobody understood how hard it was for him. He wanted to lose weight and pass by second and third helpings, but he just didn't have the willpower. Too bad Barrie didn't have the support of good Christian friends and a commitment to sacrificing for God. With that kind of support, anyone can hope to lose weight.

Today's thought: There's no reason for me to face my diet alone!
Old 06-21-2019, 11:12 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

I have a 9 mile hike planned with some friends tomorrow that I am looking forward to. I had another binge the other night. I did so well Fatherís Day, then the following few days - I think I felt a little deprived in the sweets department and someone from lifegroup left a bit of cinnamon roll. I have drawn a line in the sand, no more bingeing. I didnít even want to, but felt so out of control. I know I donít need to and itís ridiculous the things I binged on I donít even like that much. Weigh in at 181 the day of the binge and I think that was a trigger. As if bingeing is going to help the matter? Weigh in was no PF, after breakfast, while ovulating - so I know that it is high and not accurate, but still. I was about 165 a year ago and I donít like what has happened. So, buckling down and addressing the hard stuff - will be turning to God daily. I cracked open a journal to record thoughts as I am remarkably out of touch with emotions. Gotta work through this stuff.
JulesMarion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:18 PM   #277  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all
WI downs a bit but so far from 2 weeks ago 156.6
WO I am going ot have to lay off the treadmill and elliptical for awhile until this pain over my hipbone receeds. So today was a slow paced walk for 10 min warm up, 15 min of lower body stretches then my 3 set of planks. I attempted upper body weights and my arms just screamed at me OH NOT TODAY girl, so I did the aqua massage, showered and went to work. I plan to do some heat/ice all this weekend as well as cbd oil to see if I get some releif by Monday.

I did however stop at the ole Wally World to get some iron on patches for my gym bag....when I stuff it in the small locker and remove it later it snags on the hinge and it has created a small tear so me being me.....it is going to be repaired! no need to buy something new, after all this bag is a Goodwill special for less than $10.00 why replace it???

granny how did you do yesterday getting back on track??? I went slightly sideways yesterday with no dinner planned so had a thin crust veggie pizza no cheese for dinner. So basically thin bread with veggies and garlic and a little oil, no sauce, no cheese.
Diana I did want to shout out to Ms. Connie on the gain good for her, how are her spirits?
Jen, whats going on with you?
Zallie, that pesky lb go away?
Rachel, I am glad your uncle is making progress but this is still hard on you and all the family who cares for him.
ciecie, terri, and all that I missed
Old 06-21-2019, 01:25 PM   #278  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesMarion View Post
I have a 9 mile hike planned with some friends tomorrow that I am looking forward to. I had another binge the other night. I did so well Fatherís Day, then the following few days - I think I felt a little deprived in the sweets department and someone from lifegroup left a bit of cinnamon roll. I have drawn a line in the sand, no more bingeing. I didnít even want to, but felt so out of control. I know I donít need to and itís ridiculous the things I binged on I donít even like that much. Weigh in at 181 the day of the binge and I think that was a trigger. As if bingeing is going to help the matter? Weigh in was no PF, after breakfast, while ovulating - so I know that it is high and not accurate, but still. I was about 165 a year ago and I donít like what has happened. So, buckling down and addressing the hard stuff - will be turning to God daily. I cracked open a journal to record thoughts as I am remarkably out of touch with emotions. Gotta work through this stuff.
Jules, I journal thoughs daily even if it is only a few words and to record my weight...I rarely re-read what I wrote, for me it is more just voicing the my frustration, successes, and random thoughts but it seems to calm and clear my head....and I really don't give it much though when I jot things down, which is right after I weigh in every morning. I think you will find it does help
Old 06-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 168/148/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good afternooon

Granny, that Vidalia chopper is pretty slick. I might look further into that one! Thanks for sharing!

JulesMarion, great idea on keeping a journal to process things. I find that a journal also helps with my prayer life......

Went over my calorie goal again yesterday; took in 1750. And I'm afraid I haven't started out too well today. Not making the best food choices. I know what I need to do; I just have to choose to DO it

Today's goals: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 01:52 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi

Just a quick check in

I was scared to look at the scale today as I did
1158 cal Wed and
1869 cal yesterday
Fasting for most of today.

Have a busy weekend partially off the grid and the scale in the Adirondacks , so may not be able to post.

Then back to play sax in the band I am in for the jazz festival.

Been thinking of all you chickies!

Let's beat the binge!

Or, in other words, the Battle of the Binge!

Or I guess I could have just said the Battle of the Buldge!

I'll need all the willpower I can muster due to being with friends and adult beverages and food this weekend.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:21 PM   #281  

good afternoon! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands before I punched in. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #282  
Work in Progress

Good evening to all
Not much to report really
We did eat dinner out but feel I made a good choice

Got an alert on my phone someone used my CC to charge 98.09 from Walmart online......sheesh how do people do that???? This card has been locked away at my home for a year! Anyway that is all taken care of

Have a great evening to all
night
Old 06-21-2019, 10:51 PM   #283  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I'm exhausted tonight. We went to dinner tonight with my friend and her DH. Afterward, we came across a place called Chef's Store. It's similar to Sam's Club/Costco/BJ's but it is geared toward restaurants. We have seen it advertised but didn't know where it was located. We went in there and walked around. That was good since my workout was a short one today. After that we dropped the guys back off and she and I went to Walmart and the grocery store. I have 12,000+ steps in so far.

Total Approx 1615 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
BBQ sandwich, 5 french fries, DH and I shared some banana pudding

Exercise:
JS Metabolism Booster, Total Body Time Saver w/5's

Have a Blessed evening
Old 06-21-2019, 11:35 PM   #284  

good night all! power walked and ran errands on the way to and home from supper tonight.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:55 AM   #285  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Rough day today. I did fine with eating, but my son gave me a run for my sanity. He and his sister turn 5 in a few days and theyíve both just reached some new developmental stage and it has been rough. My son is strong willed and has been screaming and yelling when he doesnít get what he wants. Major tantrum and he hasnít gotten it in his head yet that screaming and shouting rude/nastiness is only earning consequences. I hate to see him have so many privileges/things taken away but I definitely am not caving. I cried today, harder than I have cried in a long time. Feeling like such a failure as a mother. I know Iím not but itís hard.
JulesMarion is online now   Reply With Quote