Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-10-2019, 06:01 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 168/137/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Weekly average for last week was 1438 calories. I want it to be 1200 for weight loss. New week ahead

Today's goals:
1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:50 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Week 14 results

Week 14 results

Down 26 pounds since March 1st.

144.0 down 2.2 for the week.
(But up 1 since yesterday.)

1352 avg cal for the week. 1421 yesterday ughh
Nowhere near the 1000 I was aiming for

Upped the exercise considerably due to about 20 hours yard work this weekend.

Rachel- you and me both. Today is a new day.!

Jen - way to be on the 183! You are doing so well. I know now what you mean by hip raises. Those are hard and good for the bod! Hope that toe gets better Too bad you couldn't continue in the lessons as a kid,. Sounda like you were super active anyway. We could have climbed trees together. Cool that you are flexible. Enjoy it as folks like me have to work hard for a little flexibility.
Ever do yoga?

I am realizing I just have not been religious in the calories . This week I will aim for under the 1200 cal. ( I am not yet capable of the under 1000)

But I have not made the 1200 recently and I don't know if I can do it Thing is I have been wanting icecream for several days and I almost stopped at my favorite place last night and got it.
I have woken up thinking about it. Not a good sign.
Maybe I could do some fasting as well as eating the icecream. Oh and I also want bread

This dieting is not for the faint of heart.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:36 AM   #138  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #139  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I need a vacation from the weekend! Way too much going on. All around.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some stretches from Dr.
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:55 AM   #140  

good morning again! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:18 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 136.4, BP 125/81.

This weekend I was not the greatest but was crazy busy. Serious Yardwork between rain - our backyard has become a jungle and the elderberry is trying to take over the world. Native plant but quite invasive. and also pulling other small trees out of my azalea bed! Dog training ...Tonight is a team meeting. Marked out some places to dig holes for some lorapetalum, Figure the rain gives me the best chance of sofening the dirt there. By the road it is pretty compacted. We also have to get to work more on bed rehab.

Our 16 year old refrigerator is getting grumbly so I am shopping for a newer more produce friendly model. Think I have one picked out and it is on sale at Lowes

It is far more than I have EVER paid for a refrigerator..........and I would be happier if I could find something like this without the ice maker in the door but if that fails (they always seem to be the first thing that goes) it can be shut off. We were looking at a less expensive model but went to the store and felt the quality was much higher for the bins, hardware etc. It seems the plastics aways start breaking on these after a few years. No way I am putting milk in the doors though. Milk goes in a colder part of the fridge! LOL I have temperature data loggers because of work and can map the darned thing once I get it to get optimal temperatures.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Whirlpool-2...LWB5qOs22qcl7g

Today is planned at 1442 calories and I am going to try to make it through "just one day" not adding to or altering my plan.

Zallie - WTG on the weight loss! I have f ound some good alternates to ice cream. Greek Yogurt with fruit, Ricotta with fruit. Works for me and avoids as much sugar and fat. You are pretty close to maintenance and doing a lot of exercise. I find it hard to go below 1400 these days myself It was easier when I was losing quickly but I think the scale helped motivate me. Do you wear a tracker? I imagine you burn a TON of calories with all the exercise you do.

Jendiet - Yay on the 183.2 - your toe scares the bejeebers out of me. Yep sulfur stinks Sodium suflide can be quite caustic and burn healthy skin too. Be careful.

Nancy - I don't know how weight watchers points are done but an easy lunch for me that is portable is refried beans, peppers, onions, salsa and at the last minute some of the prepackaged guacamole - I can just zap the whole thing and get the fiber boose from the beans

Last edited by grannynancy; 06-10-2019 at 09:26 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #142  

good morning again! went for a power walk and ran errands. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:02 AM   #143  

Default Hi

Grannynancy- thanks for the encouragement and the I e ceam substitute ideas. I had to look up lorapetelum. Looks nice. Checked the zone. No wonder I had not heard of it. I am going to spray my clothes next weekend.

Ok all you southern gals, or any of you, do you have a recommendation for a hat that has full face coverage is white or light colored and is not hot on the head? I want one to play pickleball. Has to stay on too. And I have to have good peripheral vision. Have tried a couple of different ones that end up being too hot. Wonder if there full coverage visors.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM   #144  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning/afternoon to all the wonderful chickies on this thread!
WI down again 154.2....I feel like a yo-you sometimes!
WO still a bit of pain in the muscle area on my left hip bone. So I did two sets of 15 sec each of my 'ab work' I know it is not much but you have to start somewhere. NSV - When I checked into the gym this morning the gal behind the desk (only there on Monday mornings) told me how good I am looking in my arms, shoulders, and buns. Complimented me on my commitment at being there each day, I thanked her like crazy then said that was so very nice to hear since my 61st birthday was next month...her jaw hit the desk and she thought I was in my 40's...oh my I will take it...

Ok for lunches this week I put together turkey breast, black beans and corn then will pour a cilantro dressing (homemade with greek yogurt) on top...we will see how that goes I got a little carried away with the garlic..oops...good thing I don't have to talk to anyone execpt on the phone.

granny I do like that model you are looking at. We are actually going to need to replace our 23 year old frig I am sure soon LOL
zallie awesome on the loss since March, I am very impressed!
Jen congrats for being under 185 yeah yeah yeah....I hate that your toe is still an issue though
Rachel, Diana and all the other awesome chickies
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 12:41 PM   #145  

good afternoon! just got home from my second power walk and had lunch.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone. Very impressed with everyone's losses and calorie counting. I really can't say I've been good at all. The doctor caught me at work today and told me she needed to listen to my chest again. Tonight is my last antibiotic, but I'm still coughing terribly. Apparently I have post-infection inflammation, so she's given me an anti-inflammatory. If that doesn't work, then another antibiotic it will be.

There's no reason I haven't been eating well except that I feel sorry for myself which means I give myself permission to eat junk. I need to get back on track.
momwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #147  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
good afternoon! just got home from my second power walk and had lunch.
sheesh ciecie I can't keep up with those walks
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:27 PM   #148  

Default Hi

I am not exercising today to lay off my arm. Been icing it a bit. I know I could do abs and legs. No good excuse except laziness.

1220 today including ice cream. Yum. Just want to make it until bed without eating more.

Nancylmrn- super on the 154 and the compliment. I bet your arms look more toned. All that gym work. And you looking so young. Nice

Momwannabe- what a nasty cough! Hope it gets better, so you can feel better. Take care!

Grannynancy- eventually I too will need to replace our 27 year old fridge. The one you chose looks nice. What we're the key characteristics you wanted or liked about your chosen model? Mine is an old side by side.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:32 PM   #149  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Jessica Smith Get Strong - Stepping Strength w/5's

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:52 AM   #150  

S/C/G: 168/137/133-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, What super and uplifting compliments you received at the gym!!! Wow, how encouraging!!

Met my goals for yesterday. I weighed in yesterday. Eight pounds from my maintenance goal!

Today's goals: fiber, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote