Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-27-2019, 05:00 PM   #1  

Default A couple random questions

I haven't been on here for a long time, but I'm back to start the weight loss journey once again. My daughter and I are doing it together this time.

First question, can anyone recommend a good scale? The one I had before jumped all over the place. I would weigh myself 3 times in a row and it would show 3 different weights, sometimes varying up to 4 or 5 pounds. I got a new one, but it doesn't move at all most days. I don't mean I'm not losing (started on the 14th and down about 8 pounds), but it doesn't show a different weight unless I'm down a pound or more. And it hasn't gone up at all. It will show the exact same weight to the 10th of a pound for several days in a row and then go down like 1.3 pounds. Maybe that's correct, but it just seems weird to me. Like today, when I weighed myself I had one of those thermacare neck wraps on because my neck was hurting and it was the exact same weight as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before. Seems the wrap would weigh at least something with the metal pellets in it. I feel like it remembers the weight from the day before and only gives a new one if it is a significant difference. Anyway, all that to say, any scale recommendations?

Also, what about air fryers? Is that a good way to prepare food or is there still a lot of fat from cooking that way? I got one around Christmas that I really haven't used, but I was wondering if it is okay to use it or should it be avoided.

I'm using the LA Weight Loss diet. Anyone else doing that? The LA Weight Loss section here on the forum doesn't seem to have any activity. I'd love to find some other people doing it too. I'm not using their products, just have the different meal plans and am using them. I had much success with this diet about 15 years ago, so I'm hoping it works again.
JenniD44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 06:07 PM   #2  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote