Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-04-2019, 11:26 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 170/148/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi

Rachel- those fluctuations just stink, unless they are down. You have been so good sticking to plan. Keep on going girl!

Fatandadhamed- I love that I learned a new word mangetout. Today is another day!
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #62  

Default April 2019

Hello!

Guess what? I got up this am and walked for 30 minutes. It was a little dark in the neighborhood and the children in the neighborhood were waiting for the school bus. It was nice to do something at the beginning of the day. Otherwise, I am not feeling so good. I have bronchitis.

Have a good day!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 12:31 PM   #63  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all.....
quick fly by --- work ya know LOL
WI up 1lb 160.2 so that is still the 10lb mark but sheesh, and I know this will be gone in a day or two. btw PF visited before the WI too lol. W/0 not super good, was tired and only did 3,500 steps on elliptical then did some haf/*ss arm and leg work....I was just plain tired today.

Ok got to run back to work
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #64  

Rachel, you could have lost inches. also muscle weighs more than fat. I did 2 miles leslie Sansone this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. will power walk and run errands before supper tonight.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:50 PM   #65  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel1234 View Post
I am up two pounds. Ugh! I just have to be patient. I've been following my plan. Keep on keeping on!
Please stay with the plan....I have unexplained gains at least once a week....hang in there it will be gone in two days and most likely then a tad more
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:43 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 168/147.5/138

Height: 5'8"

Default thank you

Zallie & Nancy, THANK YOU for the encouragement! I need it!

Ciecie, thank you so much for pointing that out that I could have lost inches; I think you are right by the way my clothes fit more loosely on me. And, i needed to be reminded that muscle weighs more than fat. I don't measure myself but I think I have lost inches.

I don't know what I'd do without this fantastic, encouraging, compassionate, cheer-leading group
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 07:56 PM   #67  

Rachel, have a friend or relative do your measurements. I find my measurements are more accurate if I have a friend or relative do them. I power walked and ran errands before supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:39 PM   #68  

hi everyone, hugs! So sorry I have not kept up with things. I got busy with things here and just went MIA. I ohpe that you are all well and I hope to catch up.

I need to stick with posting with you all. Just stuff happened, as we said that's life. Dad caught pneumonia buttttt he is doing well! We went into Boston today, it is always so tiring at those appointments! Basically it is extremely rare his eye will get worse now and also rare it will hit the other eye. As for the damage done, well...there has been some damage but like the doc said , he is not a prophet. I wont carry on. We are fortunate it did not affect his central vision more and he can legally drive etc. We went to eat after and that was nice.

I have to start painting again and have a whole apt. to paint! As far as my plan, I have been hanging there. I did not lose any additional weight in March but managed to maintain the loss I had in January and February (7+3 lbs). I have not given up by a long shot , nor shall I! I did change my schedule a bit and add some more fruit and well............ I am keeping at it ladies and I really want this so badly. I have a HUGE big thing to attend the first week of May, I want to feel well for that as well as for the season in general.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:42 PM   #69  

Terri, hugssssssssssss I am sorry you have bronchitis ad so hope you feel better. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:55 PM   #70  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Teri Feel better soon.

Weekend boater It's good to see you.

Rachel Hang in there.

Jen Missing you and your posts.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
10 Minute Solutions Rapid Results Fat Burner all 5 sections

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-04-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:02 PM   #71  

Good morning all. Sorry I have not been here much. It has been a very challenging time. I got back from Boston on Saturday. Am leaving again on Friday to go to Boston. Will stay there until my mother passes. She has decided that the pain is just too much. And for what? I respect her decision as does everyone. Of course it is profoundly sad. I write this solely so people do not innocently ask how my mom is, when I return. blessings to all <3
2 kind bars 400
coffee 100
total 500 calories
I have a feeling I will be losing a lot of weight over the next week or two. I know I will not feel like eating
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:09 PM   #72  

teri, get well soon. flower, I know what it's like to see your mom suffer. I watched my mom go down hill from cancer starting four years ago. it's very hard. treasure what time you have left with her.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:34 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 170/148/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi

Flower-so good to hear from you and so sorry and sad about your mom. Am thinking of you and her. Take care. No need to post. You have enough on your plate.

Teri- You go girl! Early morning walk. Super! Hope you feel better soon.

Weekend- Yay! You are back. And maintained! That is an accomplishment in itself. Totally know the feeling of it being time to buckle down for an event.

I actually went to book club and DID NOT overdo eating there nor afterward, despite 2 glasses of wine.

Less than 800 cals today ,- on plan which was 1200 for the day.

Also my back is feeling a lot better. Knee a little better too. And I played pickleball for an hour and did a lot of yoga stretches and more pushups , 25 in a row today.

I know this will sound dumb, but I actually practiced sitting down on the floor then standing up , 10 times without using my hands. The knee and my general lack of flexibility make this challenging for me.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:44 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 168/147.5/138

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Flower, Thank you for posting about what is going on. I am & will be thinking of you and your Mom. Hugs and prayers during this hard time, dear girl.

Yesterday's goals were met so that's encouraging.

Today's goals:
fiber, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:25 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 219/209.6/140

Height: 5'6

Morning everyone!

Flower, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I'm sending all love & prayers your way.

I had another quite good day yesterday.

Breakfast - Almond flat white
Lunch - roasted veg and chorizo wrap
Dinner - out at friend's again! 2 glasses of wine, roasted broccoli and beans, chicken pie.

Exercise - again managed to get my steps in!

G x
Fatandashamed is offline   Reply With Quote