Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #46  

good evening! took the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #47  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (355 Calories)
soup made w/Health Valley vegetable soup 180 calories
chicken 125 calories
extra carrots and celery 50 calories

Exercise:
JS 1 Mile Upper Body Circuit w/8's, JS 1 Mile Lower Body Circuit w/8's, 1 Mile Express Abs walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #48  

Default April 2019

Hello!

Zallie: I hate when I have knee problems. I try to do a few exercises every day...like when I am cooking or waiting for the microwave, or when I am gargling... I pair it with some daily habit.

Welcome FatandAshamed London lady!

DID-ITs:
1) No sweets, but ate too much pizza.
2) Biked 30 minutes.
3) Got seedlings outdoors.

TODO:
1) Food mover.
2) Exercise.
3) Seedlings.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 10:17 PM   #49  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:25 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 170/148/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Evening All

Hi Fatandashamed- Welcome! 5-2 is something my ex has been doing for several years and it works for him. Good luck with it all. I started here in the beginning of March and it really has helped me. The biggest thing for me - as I am counting calories has been to even post how many when I have binged. That has been a first for me in my life. I have always just been so ashamed I would not even attempt to figure out the calories. Admitting my imperfection and shame and owning all those calories has actually helped me.

Grannynancy- Wow you have a big week! Will miss your posts, but totally understand. That was good news from the gynecologist? Seemed like it, but I don't really know your history. Good luck with the testing with Beau and with the lawyer, and with the car insurance and shop and all. So sorry that happened and you have to deal with the aftermath. Thank you for your words about our guest and also for checking out the mindfulness site. I have done some guided meditations on mindful eating and it is amazing how long it can take to eat a raisin. Recommend trying it once, if you haven't. Here is one meditation. A raisin is a good thing to try it with.
https://soundcloud.com/shambhala-pub...mindful-eating

Ciecie- And good for you again on attaining your fitness goals today.

Diana- Way to go on the calories today and the exercise. What is JS?

Kelijpa- how's it going?

Momwannabe- Hi to you!

Rachel- How are you doing too? Funny about you also wondering about L Sansone.

Nancy- I did weights again and thought of you. I am trying to get in a new habit. Congrats on the 10 plus pounds so far!

Teri- That is a good idea to do the exercises throughout the day for the knee. Thanks! Way to go on the biking!

Today- approx 900 calories- goal was less than 1000 so on plan.

Did weights and some yoga stretches.
Played pickleball- and wouldn't you know that I was getting lobbed on a lot? At first I did not run back, but then I just couldn't help myself and did a number of times although I was trying not to pivot on the knee. Left a little early to rest the knee as it it was hurting and I want to be able to play tomorrow.

Am thinking of setting a goal of a certain number of pushups. Right now 20 is about all I can do with decent form. These are not the hard tricep pushups just the just standard pushups with arms out. Then again - really what I would like to do is a single pull-up. That would be amazing. If I lost weight it would be easier.

But for now I guess I don't want to overdo my goals. Just trying to keep within the eating allowance takes a ton of energy from me. Like today I thought a number of times about going off the wagon and to the bakery. Good thing it is not near work.

But thanks to you all- I stayed in line today. THANK YOU! Never actually sure how well I will do until I get to bed time.

Which is where I am going now.

Good night.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #51  

grannynancy, you have a busy week ahead of you!
Old 04-03-2019, 11:36 PM   #52  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
I forgot to tell you I pushed super hard this am at the gym....so I don't know if I will mentally or physically be able to duplicate that in the morning but that is ok I know I will keep going.

Zallie your love/hate relationship with your bakery amazes me....so don't go there it is bad for your reputation

Sorry this is so short and not commenting on the wonderful news and posts here. I am going to have to just limit my personals to a few here and there. I am sad to say I just run out of time in the evenings and energy...night
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:54 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 168/146/138

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

fatandashamed, this is such a fantastic group. I find it to be so incredibly helpful to be accountable to them.

I miss Flower & Jen! Praying for both of you!

Met my goals yesterday.....did much better with my exercise!

Today's goals:
treadmill, situps & stretching, veggies, fiber, 1200 calories, 2 liters water.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:39 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone. Just popping in to say hi. Sounds like everyone's doing well. I'm not losing right now, although staying to plan. I'm just too stressed and not getting enough sleep. Hoping that will be better next week and then perhaps I'll have a loss.

Proud of everyone!
momwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 04:56 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 219/209.6/140

Height: 5'6

Morning everyone!

I had an OK-ish day yesterday.

Breakfast: almond latte
Lunch: salad with onions, peppers, and prawns
Dinner: Which is where it becomes less good! Out at a friend's house so ate some shepherds pie, peas and mangetout, two small glasses of wine and a tiny slice of birthday cake. It's rude to say no so not going to beat myself up about it!

Activity: I walked to a further tube station on the way to work and the same on the way back.

Have a happy Thursday!
Fatandashamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:04 AM   #56  

good morning! hope flower and jen are okay. will have breakfast and workout in a few minutes.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:13 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 170/148/135

Height: 5'7"

Morning All.

154.8- Down 1.4
Happy about the weight. Just hope it stays.

On plan yesterday. Today have both pickleball league and bookclub. Am going to try to not eat much during the day so I can have some wine tonight and maybe some goodies.

Nancylmrn- It is true this thing with the bakery. It is right now my nemesis. Thing is ice cream and even better frozen custard also is thing with me . What has helped is that the nearest frozen custard place has been closed for the winter. Even here, though we do eventually get spring and summer and then may have another thing that I go by regularly that I have to will myself no to turn into. Baking can also be a downfall for me. If I don't have a sweet or bread in the house- as don't keep it- I can always just bake it, but I have not been baking much at all due to my daughter now weighing about 100 pounds more than me.

Goal today 1200 calories.

Let's all have a good day on plan.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 08:02 AM   #58  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallie View Post

Diana- Way to go on the calories today and the exercise. What is JS?
JS is initials for the workout instructor Jessica Smith. I have some of her DVD's but also like a lot of her free youtube stuff.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:05 AM   #59  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I went to bed earlier than normal last night and woke in a fog. I hope this clears up soon.

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise (did the best I could with being sick)

Calories for yesterday: 1170 +
Weigh In: 189
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 4

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Is there anything worse than skinny people who act as if dieting were no big deal? It is so difficult to hear others criticize our efforts when they have absolutely no idea what we are going through. However, we need to understand that the comments of those who don't understand us really shouldn't affect us. The Lord loves us as we are, and He truly does understand the struggles we grapple with. He has compassion on His children, and He will deal with those who are cruel or unthinking in their dealings with us. Listen to the Lord, not to others who don't know us nearly as well.

Today's thought: Beware skinny people with fat mouths!
Old 04-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 168/146/138

Height: 5'8"

Default Aaargh!

I am up two pounds. Ugh! I just have to be patient. I've been following my plan. Keep on keeping on!
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote