Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

View Poll Results: can green tea help to lose weight?
yes 2 66.67%
it's very helpful 1 33.33%
in fact it's support your losing weight plan 0 0%
yes it's great natural supplement to lose weight 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #1  

Arrow Green Tea For Weight Loss

Most of the people donít know the big benefits of Green tea to weight loss, all Studies and Research about it discover positive results and link it with weight loss.

Maybe most people donít have time to prepare healthy food, this makes them resort to fast food.

A good majority of the population still donít know about the harmful effects of eating junk food.

Although many nutritionists do not recommend this type of meal.

To get good healthy we have to practice good eating habits, However, since that is not always an option.

Taking up some other natural health supplements with our foods can be very helpful to lose weight.

One of these supplements is green tea, yes, drink green tea every day have a benefit for our health.

What Is Green Tea? Can You Use it For Weight Loss?

green-tea-benefitsGreen tea originates from the plant óCamellia sinensis, for thousands of years, it was used as a medicine.

(Source of green tea from China).

ďItís the healthiest thing I can think of to drink ď, Thatís what most nutritionists say about green tea.

Green tea contains a range of different compounds, including B vitamins, folate, magnesium, flavonoids, other antioxidants.

Maybe Youíve heard a lot about the health benefits of green tea, the most important of them is preventing cancer.

Also, you probably heard about using green tea for weight loss, yes, green tea can help you to lose weight.

How You Can Use Green Tea For Weight Loss?

Did Green Tea Helpful for Your Health?

metabolism is the processes that permit the body to convert food and beverage to energy.

Studies have suggested that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea may be useful in metabolism.

Other studies show that people who drink green tea for 12-week, lost an average of 2.9 pounds, without changing their regular diet.

In fact, because green tea is a natural diuretic, it is an ideal treatment for combating fluid retention problems and overall tissue inflammation.

For this reason, some estimates show that drinking green tea regularly can burning fat up to 19 percent.

Other study found that men who drink green tea extract before exercising burned 17 percent more fat the those who did not.

So, we can say that drinking green tea for weight loss is a fact.

It is important to know that any benefits of green tea for weight loss are likely to be very small. Compared to exercise and eating a healthful diet.

But drinking green tea alongside these methods can make you get the results you looking for fast.

You Donít Need To Drink a Lot Of Green Tea For Weight Loss

green-tea-tipsIn fact, one cup of green tea a day will not give you all the benefits of green tea for weight loss, or all health benefits of green tea.

So. The nutritionists are encouraged to drink between 2 and 3 cups per day of green tea for weight loss.

Also, The University of Maryland Medical Center recommends drinking 2 to 3 cups per day, as each cup contains about 200 milligrams of catechins.

However, drinking regular green tea might not be as beneficial for weight loss as taking green tea supplements.

How You Can Prepare Green Tea?

To get the best result of drinking green tea for weight loss, bring water to a boil, but let it rest for ten minutes before pouring it over the tea.

Because boiling will damage the catechins, then you canít get all the benefits of drinking green tea for weight loss.

Green tea makes a great substitute for sugary sodas and sweetened coffee drinks.

It makes you consume fewer calories throughout the day.

So, you can make a difference for your weight loss routine, you can incorporate green tea into your diet.

Green Tea, Other Health Benefits:

Diabetes
: after eating, Green tea helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar.

Heart Disease: Researchers think green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure.

Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.

Depression: Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.

Lower Risk of Cancer: It is known that oxidative damage contributes to the development of cancer and that antioxidants may have a protective effect.

Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants, so, Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer; Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, Colorectal cancerÖ
youssefaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:26 AM   #2  

Hey, thank you for sharing this.
johnkane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #3  
mjf

Quote:
Other studies show that people who drink green tea for 12-week, lost an average of 2.9 pounds, without changing their regular diet.
Quote:
Other study found that men who drink green tea extract before exercising burned 17 percent more fat the those who did not.
Can you please cite your source for those studies? I'm interested in reading them.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:13 AM   #4  

Green Tea Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially Harmful Abdominal Fat. When it comes to actual pounds lost, the effects of green tea are relatively modest. Although many studies show that people do in fact lose weight, there are also some studies showing no effect.
luckyvenkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:14 AM   #5  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/143/145

Height: 5' 5"

This is quite the one-sided poll!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/235/170

Height: 5'5

To be honest I think most herbal teas can be a wonderful aide to healing, weightloss and more! Including green tea
JocelynMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #7  

I totally agree with what you have shared here.
I actually used green tea in November 2018 when I was about 104 Kgs and now I am 82Kgs. I lost almost 24 Kgs. But it's not only green tea. I want to share some more foods and drinks that can help anyone with weight loss[/URL]. Like Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Cruciferous vegetables, Boiled potatoes. These foods can also help peoples in weight loss.
I got that information from a blog on letsmillo.com. Anyone can visit the website and maybe you can find some other informational stuff as well.
StefanMorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:12 AM   #8  

Green tea is an assistant, not the most faithful means. I always helped this tea to cope with overeating or quickly digest heavy food.
Linda Kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:22 AM   #9  

green tea can help elevate metabolic rate and increase fat oxidation which helped participants Weigh Loss.
DrReddyFamilyDoctors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:45 AM   #10  

Drink Green Tea: Studies have shown people who drink green tea burn up to an extra 70-100 calories per day due to the antioxidants called catechins (ECGC and polyphenols) in the tea, Drinking green tea every day makes weight loss simple because the caffeine it contains acts as a stimulant that improves exercise performance and aids fat burning in the process. While each cup contains just a quarter of the caffeine of a cup of coffee, it is still enough to give you a boost(Indianworkouts)
luckyvenkat is offline   Reply With Quote