Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2019, 10:48 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Already had two turkey sausage 90 cs and 1/4 cup shred cheese made into 3 cheese crisps. 110 cs
Old 03-06-2019, 12:20 PM   #107  

I found an interesting 2 ingredient low carb pancake recipe and decided to try. It called for 4 eggs: 4 Oz cream cheese. I'm only allowed 2 Oz usually on this diet.during "complementary meals"..so I used 4 eggs, 2 tsp chia, 4 tbsp cream cheesee, 3 tsp xylitol, 1 tsp cinnamon. Made 6 small ones but they were hard to keep in a regular shape...Silicone circles would be helpful. .they were very pancake like..I saved 3 for later. Since I only ate 3, might be OK with the full 4oz cream cheese (I only had whipped too). I'm not even sure I can have chia seeds during a CM on CAD.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:06 PM   #108  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good afternoon to all, slow to get here today but then work is a bit hectic and I did not get back on last night so I was shocked to see two pages had gone by....just spent a good deal of time reading and catching up!
Today was official weigh in and I lost 0 for the week, even though I was down at one point almost 2lb that unexplained gain on Monday just never went away. Of couse after my WI I went to the gym and then the PF decides to show up. Hopefully I will see a decrease going forward so officially I have been counting points for 2.5 weeks but WI are a few days short of 3 weeks.with a loss of 3lb so I should not be upset to still lose 1lb a week on average.

The workout today was much more productive than yesterday, got my '4,000' steps on elliptical then did lower body weights using 40lb total. 3 variations of squats and 1 deadlift 10 reps each x2 sets. I think I am ready to up to 3 sets again.

I will have to do personals later this afternoon since I seemed to be way behind

xxoo
Old 03-06-2019, 05:30 PM   #109  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

The Dr. wants me to continue with the Valtrex. She has added in a topical steroid/multi use cream to help with healing. Praying for a complete healing.

I wasn't able to workout today, the Dr. apt. took longer than expected and then AT& T was at the shop when I got back from my apt. Then I had to leave early to make the deposit and pick up prescription. No time to get anything extra done.

I'll be back later, just wanted to update for now. Blessings and hugs to all.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:44 PM   #110  
Work in Progress

Diana I am so glad you got a topical along with the other medication(s). I do hope this works out well for you.

I have stayed OP today but up a bit high for me this time of day, I have used 10 out of my 23. I am still not going to use rollover points or activity points and on average I only use about 15-18 points a day. So still bedazzled about that 1lb gain that won't go away Haha. I hope I see a drop in the next few days or this could drive me back to drinking
Old 03-06-2019, 06:45 PM   #111  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
I found an interesting 2 ingredient low carb pancake recipe and decided to try. It called for 4 eggs: 4 Oz cream cheese. I'm only allowed 2 Oz usually on this diet.during "complementary meals"..so I used 4 eggs, 2 tsp chia, 4 tbsp cream cheesee, 3 tsp xylitol, 1 tsp cinnamon. Made 6 small ones but they were hard to keep in a regular shape...Silicone circles would be helpful. .they were very pancake like..I saved 3 for later. Since I only ate 3, might be OK with the full 4oz cream cheese (I only had whipped too). I'm not even sure I can have chia seeds during a CM on CAD.
I think that is what they call cloud bread, do you beat the egg yolk separage from the egg whites?
Old 03-06-2019, 07:58 PM   #112  

Nancy, so sorry about the mysterious gain but wtg on the workout. Actually I just threw it all in my mini blender...I still have 4 left for tomorrow...they weren't bad..

Diana, glad you got a steroid but I pray that hideous virus dries up at the root! Diet is most important and you got that

went to McDonalds for dinner. Thought I had spaghetti dinner planned for tomorrow but someone else ate 1/2 of it...so kids are having spaghetti and I'm having split pea and ham soup with cheese toast. It's homemade and I made it...

I already ate some pickles and okra and am drinking a bubbly...I have been out in spurts today and only have 5,588 steps so far! I did leave it on charger until 11 am...so lost the steps before that but they are probably only 2000 or so...my phone might have logged them.. but it was dead for a while today too...1509 for the calories

Last edited by jendiet; 03-06-2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:00 PM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I sat with Connie tonight while Pastor did our service tonight. She has had a rough couple of days.

Thank you for all the support. I appreciate all of you.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner ( Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken w/BHF's ranch & some pineapple 700 or less

Exercise:
No workout

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-06-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:25 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 317/271/200

Height: 5' 6"

Scrambled eggs with ground beef for lunch and air fryer chicken wings with Frank's Wing Sauce for dinner. 1,698 calories and 6 grams of carbs.

Has anyone tried Thin Slim Love The Taste zero carbohydrate bread? Net carbs are zero because each slice has 7g carbs of which 7g are fiber.
I found this on line and has good reviews so I think I am going to buy a loaf and try it. It's a little expensive @ $7.99 a loaf.

Here is the nutrition info

serving size one slice
45 calories per serving
total fat 2g
sat fat 1g
cholesterol. 0mg
sodium 90mg
total carb 7g
fiber 7g
total sugar 0g
protein 7g
Old 03-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #115  

Hmm. Larry, that sounds good. Great job today.

Diana, prayers for Connie to be made completely well and the virus and cancer to dry up completely at the root in Jesus name.

ugh. .thinking about food right before bed...usually I take a fiber gummy and my melatonin...and I might skip the fiber gummy and just go to bed...

don't get why I'm so hungry, but I am about 4 days away from TOM...was moody today as well.

I just walked the dogs and walked in place for 5 minutes for both of them and my tracker only recorded 124 steps . Pretty sure I got more than that...
Old 03-06-2019, 10:01 PM   #116  

I can't believe how much I have missed in a day or two. Hi to everyone

I am really very tired but wanted to come in and post. I wa snice to come in and get your messages. Yes, we went into Boston today and yes it was stressful, it is just such a long day. I don't know how DH does it getting up at 6 and driving to N.h then coming home to drive to Boston. WE left the house at one and got home at 7:30 and I felt dead tired! On a positive note, the swelling of the optic nerve is down so that is very good news!

We went to dinner after and I was good and got the chicken breast, broccoli and baked poatato. Dh's burger and fries looked divine but I knew it would be too heavy for me and I just can't afford that right now. My paln went off well as planeed and another successful day! TOmorrow is a new day and I am so tired I can't even think to post tomorrow's plan right now, I will check back tomorrow.

jen, thanks for explainint the night hunger to me and not waking up hungry. Hang in there with TOM and I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

I am quite tired as it ahs been a long day but hope to catchup with you all soon. Diana, I hope that you feel better.

Peace, health, and happiness to you all, weekend
Old 03-07-2019, 01:05 AM   #117  

Default March 2019

Hi!

Hope everyone is doing well....

Diana, is shingles the cause of the symptoms that have been bugging you this past year? Whatever, I hope there is a good solution to alleviate it.

Wkend Boater: I remember you from the past and your adventures boating. I'm sorry you have to travel so far for medical appointments. That has to be stressful. I am happy the problem is resolving.

Jen: I started primrose seed in the basement, but I made a mistake, I could not find my bag of potting soil (I was tired.), so I used some stuff that was in a bucket. I hope that some will germinate....I think you should always mix up fresh potting soil... My cat, he has some digestive problems. I went to a cat show and a kitten there (the same age) weighed 10 pounds, while my cat weighed only 7.5. He now weighs 8 pounds now, so at least he is gaining.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

1) drank water, but not enough.

2) used food mover, ate too many carbs, not enough fruits, veggies, fixed some chicken today.

3) did not get any fast food.

4) biked

TODO:

1) bike

2) food mover

3) water

4) work on mess.

I think I did okay for starting out. I have food cravings really bad...for things to wake me up...like Pepsi from a soda machine and a frappe.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:45 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 168/148/135-138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, continuing to pray for both you and Connie.

Weekend, wonderful news about DH's optic nerve's decrease in swelling!

Emily, how are you???

Yesterday, I had company for lunch and throughout the afternoon so did not get weight lifting in. Will plan to do that today provided we don't get too much snow. Even though I had company, which included grilled cheese and some bridge mix, I only went over my 1200 calorie goal by 100 calories so I'm good with that.

Today's goals: situps, fiber, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:14 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 265/134/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 63 YO

134.8 - have to go for annual physical this am but not time to even plan food but I will be good. Must walk and shower. Will report back tomorrow.

Sigh 1942 in 2007 out. 17,790 steps. POPCORN.

My lack of control is just too much. had 3 servings could not stop at one. It is simply not worth it. I need to go back to savoring a nice cup of herbal tea. but watching TV at night also needs to end. Beau did well at dog training last night. I would have given Tilly away to the first person who wanted her.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:55 AM   #120  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Closed Thread