Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #16  

Hi, just coming in to wish everyone a Happy Friday and great weekend! Teal waters

I used to go barefoot all the time but then I developed tendonitis a few years back, they told me not to go barefoot anymore! I still do but am much better about it. Teal , I am sorry for you loss and boy did you find great support here at the chicks site. Diana what you said rang a bell with me, about one stressor after another and I think sometimes how life can do that now and I have to find a healthy way to cope and not let things get out of hand. Thanks again for keeping this place going, I feel fortunate to feel part of it and hope to be diligent about being here no matter what is going on.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:55 PM   #17  

welcome to the group teal! i'm interested in knowing what indoor only shoes are, too. took the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. will power walk and run errands on my way to supper tonight.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 265/141/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

TealWaters - Welcome to the group! Hi Weekend - glad to see you back. Nancy - LOL yep you are right on age (look at my user info and no PF can cause the gain. Jendiet - glad you tamed the beast and can find a new normal. Funny how excess eating makes you hungrier. Rachel those mini goals are good! Jules - headway in anything is what it is about. I am looking at reading this recommended book but have not ordered it yet:
https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits.../dp/B01N5AX61W

Won't be posting in the am - have to head out for a Search call at 6 then team training after that but making my breakfast (yogurt blend) and lunch (tuna salad using guac instead of mayo) tonight so I can rush out first thing. I will take breakfast and lunch and my total calories for tomorrow is 1477 plus popcorn if I earn it. I earned my popcorn (1 serving) tonight.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 317/271/200

Height: 5' 6"

Jendiet All I can say about your February response to me is WOW, WOW, WOW!!! stillborn and that out of body experience. You are a true survivor, the Good Lord must have great plans for you.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Granny I have heard fantastic things about Atomic Habits! I think I will finally get that one from audible - I have been trying decide on a book.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:59 PM   #21  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

So now you all have me curious about this Atomic Habits, so I went to my on line library (Seattle main branch) and placed a hold for the audio book....hahaha I am number #248 out of 48 copies...so guess it will be this summer before I get to listen to it.

Now TMI I drank a 1/2 Cup of my 'slim tea' and that seemed to get the PF off the couch at least and start the ball rolling but even though it does not give me craps it does leave me feeling a tad tender. I am sure I will not see a loss for a few days as my body regulates itself again.

Today's exercise goal has been met, gym time and as of right now 10,000+ steps and still have several hours before I settle in for the night. On the ww points for today I have had 3 our of my 23 allowed. Don't get me wrong I have been eating just they have been 'free' foods so to speak. I am going to cook a few eggs for dinner since DH had late lunch (5pm) and no sense in me making the planned meal just for me. I will save that for tomorrow night.

Ok back later
Old 03-01-2019, 11:34 PM   #22  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
grilled sirloin 300 calories
steamed veggies 200 calories
bread/butter 100 calories
pineapple 100 calories

Exercise:
JS Stride & strength II w/band and 10,000 steps

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-01-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:02 AM   #23  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/153.5/145

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,
Had my WW March weigh in to stay free and came in right on my goal weight of 150 fully clothed with shoes on after breakfast. Happy about that and feeling energized to work at building a buffer.

good to see everyone:hugs:
hope you all have a lovely evening and get rested and refreshed.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:09 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Larry, I'm no one special. I was wondering if you experienced anything. I love the Lord and I have been through alot...I also almost drowned once, that was a horrific experience. I think I was 9 or 10. I do agree Satan tries to get rid of God's people , I think it is a miracle you are here too. How did the chicKen turn out?

Granny, a legit search, not a training. You are so dear to shoulder that burden. I pray for peace as you go through it. Great planning. I love avacado.

Nancy, great job. Aren't the free foods condiments, or has that changed some?

Diana, your dinner made me drool, I'm not big on red meat but it sounded good.

ciecie, you are amazing!!!

keli, awesome, I know that felt good!!!

I made my client split pea soup and ham...it turned out tasty but I restrained myself from trying too much of it.

I ate thin (cracker thin) crust pizza with the boys and had coffee and 2 mini donuts for dessert. Planned. 1434 calories today. Ds2 complained but ate the pizza anyway...little ceasars really has perfected the thin flaky crust.

tomorrow is a birthday party/tea party...I am not sure if I will do OMAD...that has been hard to do lately.

I did tally up the calories from my binge day 2676. At least it wasn't mindless though I don't know if "knowing" what I was doing through each bite is any better???

I had a pickle and fiber gummies again...hope that doesn't stir up cravings

Last edited by jendiet; 03-02-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:38 AM   #25  

good morning! thanks jendiet! fell asleep watching tv. had a busy day yesterday. got everything I needed to do done. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:11 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 168/153/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

JulesMarion, you asked how I would be rewarding myself after meeting 5 pound increment goals. I've always wanted to get my teeth whitened! So, at 155, I will plan to do it! (Cheaper now than it was a few years ago). At weight goal of 150, I plan to purchase a tunic I've been admiring in a mail order catalog I receive. I've been wanting it for AGES, but never have ordered it. I am pretty frugal, but have been saving up some money Haven't figured out rewards for further 5 pound goals yet. This rewarding myself is kind of new to me, but I'm going to just go for it.

Met most of yesterday's goals, but need to be more attentive to more water intake. Didn't meet that goal yesterday.

Today's goals: treamill, situps & stretching, fiber, veggies, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.

May our Lord Jesus bless you all today!
Old 03-02-2019, 08:45 AM   #27  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:02 AM   #28  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

It looks like the shingles rash is rearing it's ugly head again. I noticed it last night. I have only been off the medicine for one full day. There is a refill on the prescription. I just called the clinic and they said to get the refill. I am also going to start supplementing with L-lysine. Hopefully it will help to control the virus along with the new round of medicine. They did mention steroids when I was there 2 weeks ago. Not a fan of that.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515+
Weigh In: 185.6
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 2

Deuteronomy 31:8
And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Sylvia was such a support. She really did know what the other women were going through. Not so long ago, Sylvia had weighed well over two hundred pounds. If anyone had earned the right to speak, it was Sylvia. Somehow it made it easier having someone around who was both sympathetic to the struggle and had been successful. Sylvia was indeed a blessing. It does help to have others around who have been down the road we are walking. These people can be a great source of comfort and courage. Thank God that these examples exist for us to follow. The Lord will not fail us.

Today's thought: I have no fear of failure, for the Lord is with me!
Old 03-02-2019, 10:16 AM   #29  

diana, my mom had shingles. it was a long time before the pain went away. she was on pain medication for sometime. just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:37 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

I rebuke shingles and the virus in Jesus name! I pray it dies and dries up at the root and you never have shingles again. I think the L-lysine is a great idea because it competes with arginine which the virus needs to replicate...I also believe that coconut oil would help too.

ciecie...I need some of that you are seriously inspiring but I DRAG in the morning

Rachel, that is my biggest dream. To whiten my teeth, but I got to get my cavity fixed and so there's that. I think that is an awesome goal...

ok, so I'm 179.4 today...go figure. Have that b day party to go to which is a 1 hr drive, but it's ds2 best little girl friends party. Pf is calling now.

**178.6 after pf** had to reweigh because I knew it would be lower and I want my next drop to reflect diet only**

jules, did you get your results?

Last edited by jendiet; 03-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.
Closed Thread