Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 09:10 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning - Back from my training - 135.6 which I think is where I was before I left for the week.......the day is not planned .........and struggling to get back into the swing of work. Here is a news article about our training. (the pictures are not me). Will be back in the loop tomorrow. Today just trying to keep my head above water at work!

https://www.savannahnow.com/news/201...0nFZKU4hviNF4o
Old 02-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #62  

good morning! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:09 AM   #63  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning/afternoon to all
WI up .8 170.4 yikes again. It is snowing again (flower I could not live where you do....as for hills most do not know that the hills from Seattle south and I am south are numerous and steep think San Francisco) I have not left for work but I did get a workout in! Did Fitness Blender day 1 of 5 day challenge 48 minutes long and I am dripping wet. It was a pretty intense HIIT and Strength training.

granny welcome back
Diana that was so awesome about bringing those two together to church with you
flower I wish I had some suggestions for you with the acid and weight loss but I fear you and I are just a bit stuck right now but it will pass, praying
momwannabe congratulations for the workout it does not matter how short or long the fact that you did it, you should be proud
Jen how is the migraine today? I over ate yesterday so I gave up tracking it so I am not surprised with my gain.

hugs to all going to go drink a cup of coffee and watch it snow ...lots of big fluffy flakes
Old 02-04-2019, 12:20 PM   #64  

good afternoon! got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. just had lunch.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:06 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

I am so jealous to everyone who has snow! It has been unbearably hot here the last week. Makes everyone cranky!

I am so pleased I joined the group again. Thanks for all being so supportive. It's also great to hear that everyone has good days and bad days and lives that aren't always about weight loss. Virgin has a campaign on at the moment called "Enough" which encourages incorporating exercise into daily living. I like it.

I did 15 mins of cardio again tonight. Woop! Calories for the day between 950 and 1000. Not bad for day 1. Now just to keep it up!

Hope everyone has a good day! Sorry to hear people aren't feeling well. Hope everyone's back to health soon!
Old 02-04-2019, 01:06 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Jealous of not jealous to. See, the heat fries my brain!
Old 02-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #67  

good afternoon! will go for a power walk and run errands later on this afternoon.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #68  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Ok so in addition to my Cardio/HIIT/Strength training this am, and our office closed because of the weather I just finished shoveling our porch, steps, walkway and driveway of snow....yeah for cardio
Old 02-04-2019, 02:59 PM   #69  

Hi ladies a quickie for now as I want to move my tail. I will go outdoors more or do the WII. Went for a walk today, it's mild! OMG! feels so good after that cold spell!

Flower, I so hope you feel better! jeans are nice too! I have these black booties I always wear and with jeans I wear long black top and sometimes pair with along necklace. The beauty of jeans is they are so versatile as you can dress them up or down. I do hope that you make the trip, somehow I think you will feel much better if you do but oh I understand, it's hard when not feeling well. I did send prayers your way to feel better. I think the superbowl parade is on Tuesday (the 5th, or at least that is what I read) so you should be safe. The weather looks decent on Wednesday and not a bad week with no snow in sight. Feel better

Nancy, thanks again bravo for getting right back to it today and doing workouts!! I hope that you ahd a nice time last night. I had a planned off plan dinner and was well P! lol I don't dare even spell it. I knew I would suffer the consequence regarding tummy bloat from the sodium and cheese but was willing to pay the price! lol Right back to a light schedule today, went for a walk, and will have roast chicken and broccoli tonight. I have to be extra good now, I just know this month will go by so fast.

GrannyNancy, wb! I hope you had a nice trip and congrats on keeping your weight steady whilst away!

Diana, that really was such a nice thing that you did..getting the ladies to church. That meant so much! My aunt lost her husband last year and is isolating, your being able to get her not only out but to the church and the social members.......god bless you!

Jen, I am so glad that your feeling better. I think it was granny that was doing remodeling with DH yes. I cheated last night with a heavy dinner so I am taking it easy today and will make sure to drink my water tonight. The days are getting longer here which is so nice! Do you like to walk?

ciecie, wtg on those power walks!

Rachel, wtg as well on your accomplishments!

momwannabe, not pathetic at all!!!!!! oh no! That is fantastic! Bravo on your progress and 15 min, great work!

I big hi to everyone else and sorry if I missed anyone. I have to run but hope to catch up with you all soon and wish you all a great new day!
Old 02-04-2019, 03:13 PM   #70  

thanks weekendboater!
Old 02-04-2019, 07:22 PM   #71  

Jen, I am so sorry I forgot your question about which LS helped my knee, I really think it was the whole thing together. I started witht he LS 3 mile heart walk! I loved it really and there were lots of arm movements! I know that we are all unique and our injuries are all unique. I swear that that LS tape helped me IOns, in addition to doing exercises that the physical showed me (very briefly) laying down and doing leg lifts etc. THe aim was to strenghthen the quads. I was sure to eat clean protein for my muscles and I dropped weight, which is a biggie as well! Just a 10 lb. loss alone can be so less on the joints. After that tape, walking, etc I started adding the other LS tapes (all the miles). I since had slacked off on both exercise and gained some weight and noticed a difference! I am back to wearing my sneakers, dropping the extra weight, and keeping my muscles strong (via protein and the exercises). The leslie samsone tapes are great in that they have a lot of leg lifts, knee lifts. I would love a partner so anytime you want to join in, please lets do so! Hang in there!
Old 02-04-2019, 10:22 PM   #72  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I ordered another scale today. I'm not sure if I am going to be able to get my current one to work tomorrow. It has been acting wonky for a week. I'm getting a lot of error messages and it will also show the old weight without being able to weigh again. Today I literally had to pick it up and shake it to get it to work. LOL It's really old and I have gotten good use out of it. The new one is suppose to arrive on Monday.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Strength training workout from JS Walk Off Belly Fat (it's a full body strength workout) 3 miles with Leslie from Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan and I got my 10,000 steps in.

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-04-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

I cheated on my diet, I decided to try my collagen drink again, I FINALLY got it to blend and taste good with 2 Oz milk and 1 tablespoon cottage cheese. It took the sickly sweet taste away...I forgot to put my chia seeds in it but will next time ..I should add more water next time. ..

chocolate cravings and fatigue were so bad I had a SECOND cup of coffee and put 3 tbsp whipped cream and drizzled chocolate OVER THAT...only AFTER that did I have any energy or pep despite watching clients grandchildren again....TOTAL BLAH and TOM started at 6:30 pm....usually starts in AM....hope my period tracker gets a clue and updates my cycle.. still having issues with watch app AND GOOGLE FIT, but WILL get my 10,000 today

weekend, I am so unreliable when it comes to work outs I don't want to mess you up, but I will definitely try it out and let you know what I think...

I do like to walk, but I hAve to figure out what to do with my boys, they start complaining wayyy before I'm done walking...we have a very hilly area...

Diana, I love your story and that you got the ladies to church even one in pjs. I had to watch kids so couldn't stay for street ministry this am, but I showed up in my pjs to say hey to everyone after I dropped ds2 @ school and the Pastor took a pic of me in my pjs...

Granny, I agree no gains while away ROCKS!!!

MOMwb, it was 65 here today and gorgeous! I do like snow though and get incredibly jealous when my friends close by get snow and we dont....

Nancy I went up too. Awesome on your fitness accomplishments!

Flower, peace to your digestive system in Jesus name.

ciecie, you are so u nbelievably cons I stent!!!

total calories 2019, total steps 11,713.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:57 PM   #74  

jendiet, thanks! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:20 AM   #75  

Hey all
weight same as yesterday.
Will write pnersonals later. But thanks everyone for the prayers and words of support. Late last night I was woozy. I felt that my body needed some well chosen carbs and oil. So I made white rice with olive oil.
This morning the wooziness was not there. I do not do well without grain carbs for long periods of time. Same with oil. I lose strength and yes, get woozy.
Today i doubted I was going to be able to make the trip. The gut was a mess. Seems a bit better now. I have not mentioned that I for years have had IBS. I realized that maybe part of this flair up may be due to dairy. So no more baked cheese bites. No more low calorie feta. It's my "Hail Mary" so to speak. Hoping it helps.
Today:
Low acid coffee with cashew milk. 100
L cod fish, white rice with EVOO. 550
D ground chicken with tsp arrowroot, 4T carrot purée, sesame oil and cabbage. 430
total calories 1080
no more getting on the scale. It is my foe! I think scales should be programmed to show compassion where it is needed. Honesty is NOT always the best policy

I hope everyone is having a great night. I hope to do personals later.

Last edited by flower123; 02-05-2019 at 12:30 AM.
Closed Thread