Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2019, 10:19 PM   #586  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Getting us started: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-01-2019 at 11:08 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 10:51 PM   #587  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Omg...Weekend, I was seriously feeling like an overinflated balloon about to pop. (I ate too much food again today) but besides the point....I mean my body is sore and angry from yesterday and my mind is a little warped because some tool tried to say I lay aro u ND and do nothing...bUT I actually either pulled a muscle in my abdomen or aggravated an old healed linea alba dissection. We have a mill house with very tall windows and I was on top step of step stool pushing the battery powered hand drill in with all my might...I had to keep myself from falling backwards and push forward with all my strength and I felt something strain very badly in my abdomen.. very sore today still...

not to mention I dropped a pair of needle nose pliers straight on my right big toe...which made me cry "I hate tools!!!"

I had to war 3 metal brackets with 2 holes each, used red thread and 2 not so willing boys to make sure the holes were even and in a line...was crying by the end I couldn't possibly finish ...and then did ..injured but done....I also struggled with the trash at the dump today..

so I'm pretty much a big ball of tight nerves intertwined with PMS...

jules, I am praying dd surgery is fast with no complications and a supernatural speedy recovery in Jesus name!

ciecie, so glad you didn't turn into a popsicle. Stay warm and safe

I needed those words Weekend, thank you. Glad the MRI results for negative.

Nancy, awesome job, I kno w what you mean about mad knees because I held mine as I climbed up and down the stool and the left one made a cracking noise in protest.

Diana, so relieved your results are normal

2300 calories today. Went south fast after dinner. Had coffee for breakfast, planned hot dogs and waffle fries with the boys but I couldn't turn off my chocolate cravings and that's where I went wrong so thank God tomorrow is a new day His mercies are new every morning

did make my goal of 10000 steps today though
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 11:02 PM   #588  

will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:56 AM   #589  

S/C/G: 168/151.5/138

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

JulesMarion, thinking about and praying for your daughter's surgery this morning. Keep us informed.

Maxiyat,

WeekendBoater, thank you for your uplifting words and awesome on the negative MRI!!

Diana, so grateful for your normal ultrasound results!!!

Jendiet, I feel for you! I appreciate your openess and honesty in being accountable. Praying about your sore body! Congrats on your 10000steps! May you be encouraged today.

Met my goals yesterday. Did well on getting my veggies and fiber in......made big salad.

Today: continue to get in enough veggies and fiber, , sit ups & stretching, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:07 AM   #590  

good morning! will be having breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:00 AM   #591  

Good morning everyone, waving. Happy Feb 1, glad that January is behind us and we are that much closer to spring! Jen, ouch! I hope that you feel better today and I wish you a speedy recovery. This thing is sticking again so doing a quickie for now . Diana, very good news! Thank you to all of you about the MRI and for your support and encouragement this past month. I will be seeing you all in our new thread, new fresh month and day! Diana, thanks. Have a good day and I will be catching you soon. Hugs
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #592  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Getting us started: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote