Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-20-2018, 05:12 AM   #1  

Default Weight loss suggestion

I have current weight of 152 lbs. I want to loose the weight with natural way. This is how i can safe myself from other diseases that occur due to using medicines. Please suggest me exercise and diet plan.
wwweightloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #2  

hi! I have the same problem, hope someone will post something usefull!
Kelly185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #3  

Hey guys, I've just joined the group as I'm looking for some extra tips & trips! I found that no matter what I did nothing was working for me! I tried buying and ordering stuff from all over just to give me that little extra boost. Then I found this clinic called London Medical and they offer solutions which look to be better than others I've tried. Just waiting on my online consultation at the moment! Have you heard of this place?
CeliaYourBreaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:13 AM   #4  
mjf

I suggest looking into the Mediterranean diet. It's a good balanced diet and not hard to follow, and you can find the foods in any supermarket.

For exercise I suggest doing both cardio and strength training. For cardio, do whatever you like best, jogging, cycling, or swimming. For strength training, focus on exercises that work large muscle groups. Squats and pushups are good ones to start with that don't require any equipment.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:56 PM   #5  

hello guys i want to lose weight in a natural way what will you recommened me
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #6  

hello guys have you tried taking any weight loss pills??
dr marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwweightloss View Post
I have current weight of 152 lbs. I want to loose the weight with natural way. This is how i can safe myself from other diseases that occur due to using medicines. Please suggest me exercise and diet plan.
152 lbs is probably not even overweight.

How tall ?

Waist size ?
FrankB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:15 AM   #8  

Default Weight loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwweightloss View Post
Hi. I find that cutting unhealthy snacks completely and replace them with healthy one like baby carrots and dried mushrooms work very well. If you eat a lot of carbs, cut that in half.

Also exercising works very well, too. I go to the gym twice a week, using the treadmills and weights.
credencem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:33 AM   #9  

Hi,
I also want to lose weight especially before the upcoming holidays. Need more ideas
Binglive32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:29 AM   #10  

Default Lose weight fast

Binglive32 I would suggest cut your carb intake by half and jog or run on the treadmill if you have a gym nearby and if you feel hungry, drink water. Fastest way to lose weight.
credencem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 01:54 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by credencem View Post
Binglive32 I would suggest cut your carb intake by half and jog or run on the treadmill if you have a gym nearby and if you feel hungry, drink water. Fastest way to lose weight.

You make it sound so simple
JLife18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 12:52 PM   #12  

Default Weight loss suggestion

thanks everybody
atiar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:20 AM   #13  

Proper diet and proper exercise is a way to lose the weight if you are fat. Drinking toned milk reduces your fat content in your body.
happykumar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:07 AM   #14  

Have Eggs For Breakfast.

Drink Espresso (Ideally Dark).

Drink Green Tea.

Attempt Irregular Fasting.

Take a Glucomannan Supplement.

Cut Back on Included Sugar.

Eat Less Refined Carbs.
adamwillams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 06:18 PM   #15  

Dietary experts recommend that every person should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day. The importance of fruits and vegetables to a healthy diet has been known for quite some time, but studies have shown that very few people eat the number of fruits and vegetables recommended for a healthy diet.

That’s a shame, since eating a sufficient number of fruits and vegetables just may be the single most effective thing you can do to improve your overall health. The five a day approach to healthy eating may be the single most important strategy you can adopt for a healthier lifestyle.

The many health benefits of eating fruits and vegetables have been established for quite some time now. Study after study has shown that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables lowers the risk of certain cancers, heart disease and other chronic diseases and conditions. Some studies have suggested that as many as 35% of cancer deaths can be attributed to diet and that diets high in fats and low in fruits and vegetables contribute to unnecessary cancer deaths.

Fruits and vegetables have a lot of advantages besides just their nutritional importance. For one thing, they taste great and add a great deal of variety to everyday meals. Fruits and vegetables come in such a wide variety of colors, textures, and flavors that they can be used in virtually every meal. Those seeking to maximize their consumption of fruits and vegetables should get into the habit of using fruits in salads, as toppings, and as garnishes.

In addition to their great taste, fruits and vegetables are packed full of many essential vitamins and minerals, including many micronutrients that are not included in packaged vitamin supplements. For instance, foods like butternut squash, pumpkins, carrots, mangoes, peaches, pawpaws and green leafy vegetables are rich in beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is vital for healthy skin and eyes.

In addition, most varieties of fruits and vegetables contain vitamin C, another important vitamin, and a strong antioxidant. Good sources of vitamin C include Brussels sprouts, citrus fruits, strawberries, broccoli, nectarines and kiwi fruit. Many fruits and vegetables, including spinach, broccoli, and avocados, are also good sources of vitamin E, another excellent antioxidant.

Men and women alike should always strive to eat a healthy diet, but women have an extra incentive to get all the nutrition they need. Proper nutrition is essential to a healthy pregnancy, and some of the baby’s biggest nutritional needs happen before the pregnancy is discovered. Folic acid is perhaps the best known essential nutrient for pregnant women. Folic acid has been proven effective at preventing a variety of birth defects, including Spina Bifida. Good dietary sources of folic acid include Brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach, and oranges. In addition, due to its importance to women of childbearing years, many common foods such as cereals and bread, are supplemented with folic acid.

In addition to their importance as a source of vitamins and minerals, fruits and vegetables also provide essential dietary fiber. Adequate fiber in the diet is important in preventing heart disease and some kinds of cancer.

Another great feature of fruits and vegetables, especially to those watching their weight, is the high nutrition, low fat, low-calorie nature of these foods. Fruits and vegetables contain very low levels of fats, and a diet low in fat can be quite effective for long-term weight loss. In addition, fruits and vegetables contain no cholesterol, and they are lower in calories than many other types of foods.

With all these things going for them, it is no wonder so many dietary experts recommend eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Not only are fruits and vegetables delicious and nutritious, but they can be quite inexpensive as well. Buying fruits and vegetables that are locally grown, and that are in season, is usually the most cost-effective way to get the freshest fruits and veggies at the lowest possible cost.

This buying strategy also helps to ensure a steady stream of new fruits and vegetables every month, as some go out of season while others are just coming in. Trying a variety of different fruits and vegetables, including some you may not be familiar with, is also a great way to create exciting new dishes and prevent yourself from becoming bored with the same old diet. Whether your goal is to lose weight or just increase your level of fitness, it is hard to go wrong with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
dan1 is offline   Reply With Quote