Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2019, 07:17 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up December 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:03 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening and happy December
Thank you Diana for your steadiness in starting these threads

Well one should never leave me alone with an Amazon Prime account and debit/cedit card LOL

So I wanted to try a few things before the holidays. One being resealable silicone storage bags. Reusable. Got them today instead of tomorrow. Let me tell you getting the sliddy thing off was a bugger but the more I played with it the easier it became. I washed a few of them and tried them out on some leftovers in the fridge. So far
Pro. Take up a smaller amount of space, washing was easy for first use. Seem heavy duty
Con. Will have to wash after each use. Will have to keep slider/stick in central location. Need 'bag' stand to keep upright while filling.
The jury is still out on them and I will give it a week. They are not cheap. However if I can convert DH into using them vs all the qt baggies he goes through then it is a win. I have been trying to convert a lot of our things to reusable and minimize the majority of clutter in my home. We have downsized a great deal in the past few years, but then clutter seems to creep up on us.

Also got in a package of 'napkins' and 'napkin rings'. The napkins are heavy and feel like a cloth. The rings are silver w/rhinestones and velco closure, so they can be reused if I want. but the price was inexpensive and a package of 120 if they get trashed so be it. These will be for my Christmas table setting.

Ok I am off for now back in the am for the real December raw raw raw, sis boom ba look out chickies here we come! Last 31 days of the decade ya know

Next Saturday more boxes LOL
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Muse, good to see you!!

Teri, totally funny about your cat nipping you in the rear end . They can be such stinkers; that's part of their charm!!

Kind of coasting along here. Eating moderately, but still too much for weight loss at this time. Goals today: eat moderately & only when hungry, 2 liters water, fiber.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:12 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Welcome back!

Nancy I need some of that RawRaw, chicka boom boom stuff!

Rachel Hang in there.

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1755 +
Weigh In: 196
No Change (It's funny, I've got two emotions today. I wanted to see a loss from Thanksgiving, which hasn't come yet. Of course it's not going to come because of the nuts I got into yesterday. My other emotion is relief that I didn't see a gain.)

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

December 1

Psalms 150:6

Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

The battle wasn't won yet, but Henry felt it was close. He looked better, felt better, and had a more positive attitude. Life was so much more fun, now that he was thinner. All the really hard times were behind him, and he felt his future was pretty bright. God had certainly been good to him. Every day, Henry took time out to thank God for all He had done. Henry didn't know what he'd done to deserve such great blessings, but he wasn't going to question it too much. With God's help, he had been able to do what he could never do before: lose weight!

Today's thought: God's helping me be both lighter of body and lighter of spirit!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-01-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:40 AM   #5  

Default December 2019

GOOD MORNING!

Thanks Diana for starting the NEW thread. I completely forgot that we had a new month!
HiYa Muse! Do you Brits have BLACK FRIDAY?
Rachel: I love my cat...When I see him, I feel all this love....
Nancy: I go through a lot of bags...wonder about the reuseable/resealable...I tend to reuse my throw-aways, unless something got moldy or it had meat in it...then I use it for garbage.

I am still up a pound. I went shopping yesterday afternoon. I stopped and bought a jr burger on the way to the mall and got a roast beef slider on my way back...that is the problem with shopping is that I feel like eating...All in all, my diet was not-too-bad yesterday. But I am still up a pound. I had my usual breakfast this am, but then I ate two dark chocolate truffles...

No exercise yesterday except walking through a big department store...but in the middle of the night I biked 30 minutes. I NEED to weight-lift or "waist-lift" this am! Most of my shopping is done! Hurrah!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:10 AM   #6  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:40 AM   #7  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
No WI today I am hoping to get brave tomorrow and see how bad the damage is
WI nope not again, Monday I will shock my body with a push until you are truly winded then stop workout ( you do know I am joking right?)

It is very cold here and I am afraid my hands are feeling it. So am going to try and keep them warm. Not sure what I will be doing but you know it will have something to do with laundry, food prep blah blah blah

Terri I so wish I could say I was up only a 1lb but I have no one to blame but me, love your kitty story
Rachel, hang in there I am with you on that darn scale. There was a time when I like the darn thing....no the evil twin is on my bathroom floor and it stares at me like...I dare you to step up to the plate slugger!
Diana ---raw raw raw LOL that's all I got this morning
muse it is good to see you girl!
ciecie send me some of your power walking dust
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #8  

good afternoon! won't be going for any more power walks today. raining too hard out.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:09 PM   #9  

S/C/G: S196/C193/G154

Height: 5 ft. 6 inches

Hello Everybody!
Thank you Diana for giving us this thread and bringing us all together one more time.
Ciecie bassett hounds don't like to go out in the rain, it's OK.
Nancy : Hi there I love the new look, don't go crazy on Amazon.
Rachel Great to see you too, hope this month goes well for you. Your diet plan sounds cool.
Terri: Hi! Yes Brits have Black Friday but it seemed to start a couple of week's ago, I bought a new phone and got 20 % off.

In this season of cake, advertising, excessive consumption and other things,we have to be extra self-disciplined and maybe think of our health goals. Everybody else will be piling on the pounds but Christmas isn't just about buying and eating things....I am going to have a proactive Christmas and clean my home, decorate, expend more calories for Christmas than eating them. ( I hope!). Plus I will bake cakes to give to others, those for whom weight is not an issue, I love baking more than eating the cake afterwards.
P.S.
Today mainly ate homemade no fat soup and did 45 minutes of wii fit.

Last edited by Muse17; 12-01-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Muse17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:24 PM   #10  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all,
155. Something this morning
10 over my personal goal
Blip up from pizza yesterday

Happy December all! Wow

We’re supposed to be getting about a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow, hoping they’re wrong. Encased in a glaze of ice today so activity level was pretty low.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great evening
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:42 PM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! Welcome back!

Total Approx 1300 calories +

Breakfast ( 260 )
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
fruit 70 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (600 calories)
salad w/grilled shrimp and BHF's ranch 600 calories

Dinner (440 calories)
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
pineapple/cherries 100 calories

Exercise
No workout, I had a lot going on today

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 12-02-2019, 04:47 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning and Happy December
I start the month with a somber wake up call at 147.6. Fortunately, my husband and younger daughter (who lives about 3 hours from us) are on board and realize things have to change. It will help with focus I do believe. I do NOT want to go back. So one day at a time. They are both doing IF 16:8 and not worrying about what they eat and I am back to IF and my food plan.

Weight training good. Need to ramp up everything else. I am 12.6 over the weight I maintained for so long. No PF yet this am so that will help as will lots of water today but enough is enough.

My plan. off work today. Walking, blowing leaves, brushing out dogs, putting up outside Christmas lights, cleaning office, and taking car in for line-x of the truck bed.

Meal plan: under 1200 calories today and nutrient requirements met

Day 1 of a life that demands focus and commitment EVERY morning.

Muse - I hear you. Focus off of food. Many other things to work on over the holidays.

Nancy - Amazon Prime is addicting I think. I get so frustrated when I go to the stores here and can't find anything and you can find everything there. And I think Ms Maisel is back (great Amazon TV show that we love)

Diana - "Consistency is the key" maybe that needs to go on my computer - I think i will put something motivational like that on a sticker.

Teri - Shopping is one of those triggers for me as well. I have a car emerency kit now of 1 pouch starkist tuna creations, two peices WASA crisprbread, and a peice of fruit (and a disposble plastic fork)

Kelijpa - I hear you now. No fun when the weather puts a crimp in things.

Rachel, Ciece - Hi.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 06:42 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, I think it's great that you maintained over Thanksgiving!

Granny, we're in this thing together. It is looking like I, too, will have to buckle down in order to lose the weight. Not quite ready but am preparing. You can do this thing .

Ciecie, any words of wisdom for those of us who are struggling?

Today's goals: eat only when hungry and only what I need; 2 liters water.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 07:23 AM   #14  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. for those who are struggling: remember you are worth it!
Old 12-02-2019, 08:07 AM   #15  

Default December 2019

Good Morning!

Rachel: I have been looking at rescue kitties on line. I might go see one locally... Oh, I am back to getting "cat holes" in my t-shirts. I guess I need to get out a needle and thread before they get too big.
GranNan: Your emergency food kit sounds good...
Rachel, Nancy: Me Too, Me Too or what they say in France Moi Aussi!.
Jen: Happy Holiday. I just saw videos of the sky bridge in Gatlinburg. It is beautiful. Wish I was there...

OHOH. I am a bit off the beaten track. I finished off a bag a chocolates. I think maybe 2 1/2 servings over 24 hours. I ate a few jelly beans too. Otherwise, I did okay. I ate salad yesterday, a small burger, egg white sandwich, berries yesterday.

I am pretty good about carrying a water bottle with me when I am in my car. I used to tote a small bag of veggies. I think I need to get in the habit of doing that...It makes a small burger much healthier.

I just biked yesterday, but no weight lifting again. I just did not get it together...I did a little sorting...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote