Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #46  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Syckgirlsfv Welcome back!

Total Approx 1315 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon 700 calories

Dinner (415 calories)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
Veggies 125 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
mixed fruit (melons, strawberries, grapes, etc) 100

Exercise
TF Fire 60
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:03 PM   #47  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

getting ready to study for a while but wanted to check in with lunch and dinner accountability:

L - lunchmeat (sliced turkey, roast beef, ham) with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mustard and some potato chips (skipped the bread, this was lunch at church)
D - DH bbq'd...I had a filet mignon, half a red potato w/sour cream and green onions, coconut rice

we did go to the gym after church and lift weights, too. I'll have some wine tonight after studying and then tomorrow I start phase one.

good night all!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Guys, quick post before my phone dies...182.6 today which means my new low of 182.4 wasn't a fluke...I actually had a super early dinner and I either put too much xylitol in my coffee or ate something bad again as I had watery diarrhea...

anyways, I ate early breakfast, super early dinner and 2 hotdogs and a cheese stick.. when I got home a few minutes ago...

ds2 has not had fever all day but still bad cough

too much salt will probably see it on scale...OK got to get kids in bed will update more...they gave ds3 coke and he's nuts right now
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:25 PM   #49  

good night ladies! fell asleep while watching mickey mouse's 90th birthday celebration tonight. will watch it on prime time on demand later on this week along with god friended me. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:14 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 141.6 but no poo fairy yesterday and high sodium / body fat up from 27.7 to 28 and water steady at 49.6 / Have decided to set action limits at 142 and 138 for now.

Yesterday ate 1325 Calories and walked 18,779 leisurely steps
Today plan on eating 1323 Calories and walking 16,000 steps

Breakfast is yogurt/chia/kefir/blueberries/uncle sams
Lunch and Dinner are sauteed peppers, onions, celery, carrots, tofurkey and red lentil pasta with sauce

Tonight is yoga

Nancy - I don't know how to keep the water level up. If I recall we both take a diuretic for BP and mine is HCTZ 12.5mg
Teri - you had just mentioned my "self control" but it has to do with eliminating the foods that cause the cravings. That is all I was saying.
Jendiet - Great on the weight and sure you will be in the 170s soon!
Syckgril - Hi!

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-05-2018 at 05:20 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:05 AM   #51  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:55 AM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen How is your DS doing? My DH got the flu shot, Thursday was a week ago, and has been sick ever since. I know it doesn't cause sickness but still. Geesh. And he refuses to go to the Dr, so he's been taking cough meds, cough drops, etc and now it has flared up his gout. He's a mess right now.

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1315 +
Weigh In: 189
Down: .6 (I'm down what I was up from Saturday)

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 5

Matthew 5:11
'Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.'

Ken could hardly wait to get back to school. Peter had ridden him about his weight the entire year before. When Ken had vowed to lose weight over the summer, Pete had laughed at him. 'Fat boy, you can't keep away from food. You'll be back, big as a beach ball. Don't kid yourself!' Ken could hardly wait to make Pete eat those words. He had spent the entire summer as a Christian youth counselor at camp. The people there were so supportive of what he was trying to do. They had made it possible. Not only had they helped him lose weight, but they helped him show Peter just how wrong he could be!

Today's thought: I'm going to prove that there's more to me than my weight!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #53  

good morning! just got back from power walking and running errands. will have breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #54  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning all
WI slight drop but no where near where I was, over all up 2.4lbs since getting new scale.
But today I am back on track <again> How many times have I started over????this being at least 1,001...ah the journey it is what I live for ....new adventure

back later today
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:37 AM   #55  

good morning again! just had breakfast. will go for another power walk and run two more errands in a few minutes.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Good morning ladies.

Diana, so sorry about DH. I pray he gets completely recovered. DS2 still running fever this am...not good. Coupled with his refusal to eat and then throwing up at his nanas after he ate yesterday, I don't think the antibiotic is working...not very well. He's going back to dr. Today. His cough is worse and he coughs till he gags at night and I have to get him to not puke on me since he insists on cuddling ...

ds3 has a little sniffle no fevers.

Nancy, and Granny diuretics will definitely mess with the water #s.

today WI 182.0 so new low again??? Could be artificial from diarrhea yesterday...

Breakfast 1 Oz ham, 2 scrambled eggs
dinner yesterday was salad (1 cup), 1 tbsp ranch baked spaghetti 1.5 cup, grapes 1 cup, 1 pc of chocolate cake, (big).

I ate 2 hotdogs plain (marinated) and a cheese stick, when I got home

no more diarrhea. Excited to be at 182.0. It's surreal.

Terri, you are doing great with organizing

granny hope the search is going well.

syck, so glad to see you again

ok, off to get this done.

my friend had to take me to my car after my mechanic quit responding at 2 pm! I was mad and in tears...but it only took a few more minutes when I got there.

it drives a lot better, just needs an alignment now

​​​​​
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #57  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning everyone!

checking in real quick before the auditors get here! I did not weigh this morning as I know full well the result would suck LOL I had 2 glasses of wine and a shot of vodka last night while watching the Walking Dead...then I had a beer. I don't know why I did that! Stupid. But I started SBD phase one this morning and so far have had only coffee, but this is what I have planned for the day:

B - 2 egg bites
S - string cheese
L - pork chop and half an avocado
S - sliced deli chicken breast
D - TBD but might make a stir fry with Trader Joe's Stir Fried Cauliflower Rice and some ground chicken

have a great day ladies!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:36 AM   #58  

power walked and ran my errands. will have lunch in a few minutes.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 PM   #59  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Poking my head in to see what the good folks of Diana's daily accountability check-in are up to. I've been naughty and yo-yo'd up and down. I've logged back on to join the holiday challenge, hoping to shed some. Good luck navigating the social eating traps through the holidays, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #60  

Hi All, I've really needed an accountability group like this lately. I am up 10 pounds from where I had been steady for a couple of years and up about 30 pounds from where I was happy with my weight. Today is the first day of really getting serious about it. Here is my plan for the day:

Stick to 1400 calories - already planned out and dinner will be high in protein
10k-12.5k steps - only at 1.5k so far but will be over 3k by the time I leave work and I have cardio planned for tonight
Do my weight training tonight

I weighed in a few days ago at 162.5 and will start weighing in daily. I'm not sure why I stopped. It worked well for me when I did weigh in daily. It seemed to keep me on track better.
Steph0702 is offline   Reply With Quote