Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-03-2018, 07:24 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

I had to jump on here and relay that my calorie intake was 1318 for today with an early dinner...and I DO NOT NEED TO EAT THE CHEWY SWEETHEARTS....

I can have some with dinner tomorrow if I still want some...

that is all. Back to organizing the winter/summer clothes
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #32  

good evening! power walked to and home from church. ran an errand on the way home. had supper after I got home. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:39 PM   #33  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Jen I pray your DS is feeling better and the car issues get resolved.

Total Approx 1595 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (420 calories)
Chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 420 calories

Snacks 200 calories
I got hungry for some reason
iced coffee my usual way 50 calories
apple 100 calories
whole English cucumber 50 calories

Dinner (775 calories)
lean pork loin chop 300 calories
green beans 100 calories
a piece of sweet potato 125 calories
shared a single slice of coconut cake w/DH 250 calories

Exercise
1 hour outdoor walk
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #34  

good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:21 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Thank you Diana. I appreciate that. He says it will be done tonight. It was a mess...riveted ball joints...and all...
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:53 AM   #36  

Default November 2018

Hello!

GranNan: I'm impressed with your fortitude to abstain from candy (especially chocolate.)
Jen: I wonder what their cat vet bill was... I have never had a cat/string problem, but anything can happen. When I am rushing around or agitated or something...I swear there is this kinetic energy that causes spills, messes, etc....and then I am forced to slow down.

DIET: It's a problem.
EXERCISE: Yeah. I walked the past two days and did knee exercises, too.
OTHER: Please pray that my dentists do a good job on me Monday. I am having a first root canal. They just put in a new filling. So it may be partially damaged. I have never heard of this. I am in the process of getting a new crown.
I have been cleaning up my computer...long long overdue.

TO DO: sorting, planting, netting shrubs, cleaning up computer, getting car undercoated.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:14 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 140.2 new low. Hope not to bounce up tomorrow but probably will but will be happy at anything below 142. (27.7% body fat and 49.9% water) Poo Fairy was epic and I am loving my breakfast yogurt mix which I think keeps me moving:

4 oz Greek Yogurt, 4 oz kefir, 1 oz chia seeds (soak them), 1 oz Uncle Sam's Wheat Berry Cereal and 6 oz fruit (today is blueberries) --
Lunch will be refried beans, corn, green peppers, onions, guacomole, and salsa with Greek yogurt on top
Dinner will be leftover Borscht

Now we have some turnips and more beets to do recipe planning with. I think Gregg will pick up some Fennel today.

Today is a search call. I sure would like to close this one out. It is for someone long missing / following up on leads with Beau.

Yesterday ate 1290 calories and walked 16,699 steps
Today plan on eating 1236 calories, meeting step goal and doing Yin yoga along with Intervals walking when I get back.

_____

Teri - Removing the sugar and flour from my diet really was worked wonders on the cravings. Also I eat so many vegetables now and the fiber is very filling. Honestly the one craving I struggle with is for chips and pretzels. Avoiding sweets has not been a problem for me ever. That said, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" and for me the transient pleasure of any food does not match the sustaining joy of moving around in a right sized body. Since my tendency to flounder is in the car, I may make a sign to that effect for my dashboard!

Jendiet - Glad you are getting the car fixed. I am so sorry your son has faced such a challenge and pray her is better soon.

Nancy - Yay on the weight drop! I am glad for your testimony on the scale. I think it will be a great tool.

Kelijpa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you dropped again. Since we are at same target and I am in maintenance now I guess we can ping on each other. . We see personal trainer Tuesday and if I add some muscle mass my weight may go up but at least the target would be to add muscle mass not fat.

Diana - THANK YOU for keeping this forum going. It has really helped me a lot with my journey.

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-04-2018 at 04:35 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:33 AM   #38  
Trying to live below 200

Kelijpa Happy Birthday! I hope you had a Blessed day!

Old 11-04-2018, 06:36 AM   #39  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Grannynancy Awesome job! Good luck with the search.

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

I know why I was getting hungry and antsy last night. DH went hunting yesterday and gets home later. His friend also recently moved so he had to go out of his way to take him home. I had a bump up on the scale but I think it had to do with eating the snack and dinner so late. Now that the time has changed he won't be getting home as late.

Calories for yesterday: 1595 +
Weigh In: 189.6
Up: .6

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 4

Luke 15:10
'Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.'

Paul fumbled with his keys outside his apartment. When he tried the lock, the door swung inward. Cautiously, he entered. As he switched on the light a dozen of his friends and neighbors jumped out, shouting, 'Surprise!' They had come out to offer a congratulations party for the sixty pounds Paul had been able to lose. It was such a wonderful moment. Paul had felt joyful about what he had done for some time, but it was something special to have friends celebrate with him. God had blessed Paul so much. Not only had He helped him when he dieted, but He gave him such good friends.

Today's thought: To gain means starvation; to lose, jubilation!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-04-2018 at 06:38 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:46 AM   #40  

good morning! will be going for another power walk and run more errands. will mail the birthday cards to my aunt and the letter I wrote yesterday afternoon.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:33 AM   #41  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
WI up .2 but no poo fairy this weekend so feeling a bit uncomfortable. Have a long walk planned today since the sun is out but first have to complete the dreaded shopping for weeks food....I need to point out to DH if he does not pick his meals from the pre-made list he will be on his own all week LOL

granny I was looking closer at my numbers (can't help it) and am wondering how do you get your body water in normal range. I drink a ton of water LOL. But I am pleased with my muscle mass as I am in the middle of the high range, so I am thinking the gym is paying off in that way. just need to work on the weight to get the body fat down. I am looking at weight loss a little more sideways now.

happy birthday Kellijap

Jen did you get your car back? How is the wee one?

More after our walk
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:51 AM   #42  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi ladies!

I'm back, again. I just turned 48 and it is so ridiculous how hard it is now I have been weighing in around 162 lately but it's been all over the place with water gain and all kinds of weirdness...my clothes fit but the scale is crazy. I don't exercise as much because I am still studying for my last CPA exam...passed REG in september and super happy about my score, but taking FAR next month and in the middle of an audit at work where we are running 2 years concurrently.

I really love that this thread is still going...thank you Diana! I am thinking of doing South Beach phase one starting tomorrow and see if that helps. I read that it isn't what we eat or how much we exercise after 40, but rather hormones that make us gain. Unfair!

when did I get old? LOL I'm glad to be back and I'm going to make it post to check in every morning at least. This is where I do my best and stay on track. Have a great Sunday everyone, church in a couple hours and then the gym!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-04-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #43  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

and I totally forgot to post breakfast! I had so far today:

B - 2 egg bites (egg whites, eggs, cottage cheese, mexican shredded cheese cooked in an egg bite mold in my instant pot)
L - TBD, the church always feeds us and it's not usually diet compliant
D - DH will bbq turkey burgers, steaks, and maybe chicken...I'll probably make a salad and roast a red potato in my air fryer

Here's to a good day!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:22 PM   #44  

god afternoon! just got back from power walking to lunch and running errands. will get some things done here at home in a few minutes.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:44 PM   #45  

Default November 2018

Hello!

Welcome back Sckgirl! Hope that your exams go great!

Hi GranNan. I'm struggling with some things...makes it impossible for me to diet. I just need to keep plugging away.

DIET: KFC yesterday. Burger, ice cream bar, frappe today...
EXERCISE: worked in the yard for a couple of hours. Put some plants in the raised bed. Did some weeding. Covered some shrubs with deer netting.
OTHER: Took my puss for rabies shot and internal ID tag. I feel good that I got something done.
TODO: Root canal...More planting. More netting. Get car undercoated.

Have been watching a bit of House of Cards. I was really into it the first season...but I have lost interest the past couple of seasons...I think because the characters I like were killed off (newspaper writers).
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote