Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-23-2018, 11:57 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Ciecie, gone with the wind is a classic. I need to do laundry too.

Diana, you are a warrior. You will succeed

Nancy, glad no bounces.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hate how levaquin makes me so nauseous too. I'm supposed to do a follow up tomorrow...if they are open.
Oh wow, Levaquin is the one I refused to fill and demanded an alternate due to the FDA Black Box Warnings. Now I am over 60 and already have a bad tendon but I have heard other issues about that drug.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 12:30 PM   #273  

Good Afternoon 139.4 Bounce up but not at all unhappy. Bone mass is back to 6.2 so maybe it was a fluke

Yesterday we did follow through with the one plate rule and ate quite sensibly. Total for the day estimated at 1336 outgo at 1967. Played Ticket to Ride with the grand kids and watched some Harry Potter. Having to work today and just kind of scrambling to plan out some food. Tilly wound up missing out. By the time we prepared our own dishes....but she has some good tracks lined up!

Jendiet - congrats on the new low even if it is not from the plan. TAKE IT!
Nancy - Glad on the weigh in and even happier with good Thanksgiving habits because that is what you can control.
Diana - I am certain you can succeed at recovering the loss. This is a tough time of year.
Ciece - Wow I have not seen that movie for a good 20 years!
Old 11-23-2018, 05:15 PM   #274  

good evening! enjoyed thanksgiving! will be going for a power walk and to run an errand in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #275  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Diana, love the new profile picture!
So far the day is good, had my leftovers (2oz turkey and a spoonful of potato) I think DH and I are going to head out for dinner tonight a local pub. They have a pretty food selection of nearly healthy choice foods. I am just tired and don't feel like cooking LOL

Back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:13 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Love the pic Diane!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:27 PM   #277  

good evening again! went for two power walks today. have a load of laundry in the washing machine. will hang my jeans up tomorrow. did a load of laundry before my uncle picked me up for thanksgiving. also ran the dishwasher. will unload that tomorrow.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:32 PM   #278  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Jen Congrats on the new low!

nancylmrn Thank you. Great job maintaining with Thanksgiving!

grannynancy Great job sticking to your plan.

ciecie Are you still at Old Navy? Did you have to work today?

IdealProteinNewbie Thank you!

Total Approx 1465 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (750 calories)
Grilled chicken 2 services steamed broccoli 500 calories
slice bread w/bit of butter 250 calories

Dinner ( 515 calories)
frittata made with 2 eggs 140 calories
veggies 75 calories
sharp cheddar 50 calories
mixed fruit 150
yasso pop (coffee) 100 calories

Exercise
1 hour treadmill

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-23-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:46 PM   #279  

diana, i'm still at old navy but didn't have to work today. no buses running in the community I live in. I live in a rural area.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:43 AM   #280  

Good Morning 139.0 Bump down
Yesterday I ate 1300 calories and spent 1681 once again bouncing around that need for a 400 calorie "deficit" in order to maintain

Today is planned at 1294 calories and I hope to get in walking in the afternoon. Morning will be Tai Chi and resistance training.

--Breakfast is sweet potatoes, nuts, apple, and greek yogurt
--Lunch is tuna salad with flax
--Dinner is Cauliflower rice with bok choy, carrots, onions, peanuts and a peanut sauce

Diana, do like the profile picture. Guess I should put something up but all my pictures now look like an old lady! What happened? hahaha

Today is raining a good bit so I will focus on housecleaning then walking later in the day. Apparently the dog lady got a new dog and my neighbor says that dog is straining on lead and barking at people etc. like the old one did. So I am going to get my dogs used to hearing the stun gun and carry my go pro at all times. sigh.

Talked with the girts about Christmas and we are thinking instead of giving gifts doing another vacation together (we did that last year). Thinking of maybe renting a place on Fripp Island and bouncing around Hunting Island during the day...open to suggestions...figure it is "off season" but there is much to be said for walking along the beach etc. We need to find a good place to play board games, have some fun, watch movies etc.

EDIT - well I absolutely give up uploading a profile picture. I have one that is smaller than the size requirements and it STILL won't upload so there....LOL well I don't do much forum stuff. Guess it is an avatar not a profile picture.........

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-24-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:15 AM   #281  

Default Stick in the Mud

Hello Everyone!

I have to clean up a pile of newspapers from Black Friday. I never got around to reading them, though I did get out to get some security stuff.

You know, I used to be one of the ones in a group that lost weight. I don't like being the gainer/going nowhere persons. ...At least I am not back to where I started.

DIET: okay. ate too much cereal. Thanksgiving dinner was so good...and I ate healthy.
EXERCISE: did a 30 minute walk.
220/213.7/214.7 Ooh! But it could be a lot worse.

Have a good day!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:39 AM   #282  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 11-24-2018, 08:44 AM   #283  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Ciecie Yes, I was curious if you had to work during the craziness.

grannynancy I see a new picture of you, too. That's great. Avatar? Profile? They're always changing the names of things.

Teri Hang in there. I was losing quite steadily at one time, too. There is something to be said for maintaining, too. I think I would be in worse shape if I didn't participate here.

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1465 +
Weigh In: 189.6
Down: 1.8 pounds

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 24

Matthew 2:10
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

The star was the sign to the wise men that they were near their journey's end. They had followed the signs of the times, and they had been led toward Bethlehem. The star shone its light on their way, and they came to the Christ child. As we diet, we can follow the light of Christ in our own lives. Christ shines His light on us to remind us of all we can be. His strength supports us along the way, and we come to possess His joy as we succeed in our quest. Nothing can keep the light of Christ from us, and, with Christ's help, nothing can keep us from losing weight.

Today's thought: If God can lead travelers to the east to find Jesus, then he can lead me to a slimmer, trimmer me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:58 AM   #284  

diana, I checked my local paper's web site this morning. it was busy there yesterday.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #285  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

good morning to all!
WI bump up 1.0 and body water % dropped....there is a connection for me with this OR Thanksgiving caught up with me
Todays meals have not been planned yet but that is ok I have a long list of To-Do's today so will be busy and I always have my "go to" meals that will keep me in check.

Granny great picture! I guess I should rummage around and find one hehehe but I am so truly camera shy. My daughter even said "mom you have had the same picture (mountain) on your profile on facebook for years why are you not putting your picture up you have a nice smile".....well I don't do selfies and the few group pictures I HATE. I am always in a weird posture and look awful..

So last night get this wild hair to start fresh with my few cast iron skillets. (Darn youtube) they do not have the smooth finish like they should so I watch this guy who said the first step to starting over is to put the skillets in your oven face down and run the self cleaning feature. Well not only did my oven need that deep cleaning so did the skillets. I took everything out this morning and tada after a bit of elbow grease I could see through the glass again ---told you it was bad. Anyway long story short I will be taking some steel wool and steel brush to the pans shortly to get any remaining rough stuff off then start the seasoning process. I am actually looking forward to it.

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote