Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-15-2018, 12:37 AM   #181  

good morning! fell asleep while watching tv. 1 mile leslie Sansone after supper last night. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #182  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Nothing
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1445 +
Weigh In: 187.8
Down: .2 <---- moving back down but I still don't understand what happened last weekend.

Have a Blessed day

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 15

Luke 1:49

'For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.'

Al sat in his chair, looking around the living room at all the people he loved so much. Six months ago, he had almost died of a heart attack. Today he was forty pounds trimmer and a whole lot healthier. He had so much to be thankful for. God had been so good to him. He never realized how much life meant to him until he almost lost it. Now he found it wasn't that hard to watch his diet and his blood pressure. It was worth it. God had done great things for Al. The least he could do was take good care of himself. After all, he had a great family that he planned to enjoy into his old, old age.

Today's thought: Life is a gift from God that I have no right to abuse!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:25 AM   #183  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning
Fast fly by
WI GRRRRRRRRRR up 1.6, how???? calories in vs out on point, fairy came by, gallon of water ????? Sept fairly well I splurged on 3 low carb taco's last night instead of stopping at two. Ingredients, low carb flour tortilla, ground turkey meat with taco seasoning, onion/pepper, black olives and sprinkle of cheese. hmmmm. Lunch was 1/4 cup quinoa and 2 cups cabbage with low call dressing, breakfast an egg poached. 2 adult beverages.....ok rant over I am off to massage land. I hope this is gone by Mondays weigh in

Yeah Diana yours is heading south LOL
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:49 AM   #184  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning chicks! Only down .2 today

New bed coming this morning...I'm thankful I'm here at work LOL

Diffusing lavender, lemongrass, and peppermint in my office this morning...amazing

today's menu so far:
b - 3 slices deli sliced turkey breast with light mayo
s - apple or chips
l - 1/2 cup homemade pinto beans w/light sour cream and salsa verde, chicken breast (2 ounces? maybe 3...didn't weigh it)
d - TBD but thinking to make chicken and bok choy in my instant pot...need to get a recipe

I will go to the gym for 25-30 minutes of treadmill after work this evening and then go home, eat, and study.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-15-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good afternoon. Really a quick flyby. 139.2 new low but not changing things up until 138 lower limit

Nancy - My Cronometer is always way less than my Garmin says. Since you wear a fitness device did you set your Activity level to NONE?
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 12:47 PM   #186  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
Good afternoon. Really a quick flyby. 139.2 new low but not changing things up until 138 lower limit

Nancy - My Cronometer is always way less than my Garmin says. Since you wear a fitness device did you set your Activity level to NONE?
I have now, the setting before was light, now I will rely solely on my fitbit
Old 11-15-2018, 01:26 PM   #187  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
I have now, the setting before was light, now I will rely solely on my fitbit
For me I know the calculation is not so much accurate - just like the numbers on the fitness scale probably are not but it gives a window. An idea. How many calories should I target roughtly to maintain? Obviously daily weighing helps the most.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:30 PM   #188  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch. power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. will do one more mile of leslie Sansone. had a busy day at work today.
Old 11-15-2018, 08:40 PM   #189  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hey all,
144.something this morning
I wrote it down but I forget what it was.

Didn’t go to my regular weigh in tonight, it’s snowing pretty good outside now. Just went out with Willie dog, poor little short legs, snow’s up to his belly already.

Hope everyone is doing well
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:04 PM   #190  

haven't done my one mile leslie Sansone but will in a few minutes.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #191  
Work in Progress

So a quick observation for those curious minds that could care less to know So weight has been up and down since monday.....on a side note these % are below average..Water body % on Monday 44.6% weight great low have not seen since last year...Tue WI up .8 WB% 44.5% a drop...Wed WI down .8 WB% up 44.6% Thursday WI up 1.4lb BW% 44.4% down. I drink in excess of a gallon of water per day not to mention coffee, and water in food...crazy body. I have been doing more research on my medication and arthritis blah blah...there are links suggesting a problem for weight management

just sayin

So tonight calories just shy of 1200, I am allowing myself 2 adult drinks BUT I must drink an additional 32 oz of water lets see if this experiment works

Old 11-15-2018, 10:36 PM   #192  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

nancylmrn Good luck with the experiment. I am all for a good experiment.

Kelijpa Poor Willie dog with all that snow.

Ciecie Do you have any Leslie's that have strength training?

Syckgirlsfv I hope the new bed is awesome!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + )
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken, steamed carrots/broccoli, cut up fruit 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles Set w/more intense resistance band, 2 miles, Upper Body, Lower Body and Full Body

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:37 PM   #193  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey all!

just checking in before my study session...just finished dinner and ready to rock

did 25 minutes on the treadmill at 4 mph uphill after work...glad I did it! DH has 2 little mini bottles of wine he got me for tonight, so good thing I burned some calories.

Dinner - I made a stir fry with organic chicken breast and baby bok choy...it was SO good! I used sesame oil to stir fry and herbs, red pepper flakes, ginger, and low sodium soy sauce. Put some light mayo on it and mixed it in and YUM

Have a good night everyone, I am off to study!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 11-15-2018 at 10:38 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:57 PM   #194  

good evening! I use leslie's walk site and app. there is strength training. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:02 AM   #195  

Good Morning 139.2 - Hold
Yesterday was 1357 Calories in 1857 out and 12,969 steps but I also did tai chi classes and yin yoga.

Went to a meeting on the status of the International Baccalaureate program in my grandaughters' school. Seems they were planning to take it away but, thankfully, enough voices stood up to keep it. They had planned to keep it in other sections of the county that were demographically wealthier even though they had a lower participation rate. Grrrr. We missed our tai chi class because of the meeting.

Yesterday planned to eat less than I ate again and tend to get hungry after supper so supper today is a little early. My goal is to plan for my target and then only eat my target.

Today's plan is 1361 Calories / walking will be normal speed. It is cold out but no rain. Yay. Mr. Garmin says I pushed too hard, RHR went up a little so I am taking a couple of recovery days and just walking like normal before pushing again.

Breakfast - peppers, onions, tofurkey, potatoes
Lunch - Greek yogurt, Kefir, Chia, and apples
Dinner-Caulifllower rice, bok choy, onions, carrots, mushrooms, kale, and an asian stir fry sauce - also - .35 oz dark chocolate afterwards

Nancy - Interesting on the arthritis meds. Did you look up the BP meds for same?
Kelijpa - Glad I don't have snow to deal with I used to love it but now I get why old folks go to Florida. I don't like Florida so I will never move there but I do get it.
Syckgirl - I have a diffuser. I need to remember to use it. Maybe energizing oils during the day and relaxing at night. I do have lavender as it is good to add to skin lotion.
Jendiet - said a little prayer for you hope all is well.
Qtkitty - miss you again.

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-16-2018 at 06:05 AM.