Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 04:08 AM   #16  

Jean: Dh is an ardent interstater and basically refuses to go through town so he is just the opposite. He will drive me nuts sometimes. We have so much huge construction on the 240 loop and sometimes, like Sunday, it will be at a dead standstill. I convinced him to go through town and then he was a grump for awhile because it took us out and around. Your situation is different because you are going into uncharted territory.

The wedding is going to be Labor Day weekend as long as everything can come together ok and it is going to be in South Bend, IN where Jay and his girlfriend live. I guess he is going to move into her house and rent his out at least for a little while. This was his first house so I am sure he is kind of attached to it as he hasn't been in it even a year.

Jack is allowed something like 4000 cal a day and about 800 fat cal and he came into the bedroom last night while I was sleeping, leaned over, kissed me and said, "Honey, would it be ok for me to have a little ice cream?" I told him yes as long as he didn't go overboard or drowned it in that topping. He has real stick to it ness I will say that for him.

You all have a good day!

UPDATE: Please pray for a lady that posts here on 3fc on another thread. Her name is Carol Ann and her husband had a massive heart attack and died last night.

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 09-17-2003 at 06:59 AM.
Closed Thread