Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 11:04 AM   #361  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Nancy, what is water percentage from yesterday and then today? Sorry about grandson. A lot of kids do that. I actually climbed everything too...

Great post Diana, how was DH BDAY?

keli, get together are hardest food temptations. I pray for strength

Granny, hang in there. The chia, kefir mix sounds interesting.

ciecie, yeah I don't know what is worse not coming or coming...

so I woke up at 3am with horrible heartburn pushing at my esophagus, and since taking melatonin almost every night, I don't get heartburn. I knew something was bad. I woke up two more times with the same sensation...

finally woke up at 6am ..that was it I sat on the toilet with a puke bucket. Filled both up. I sanitized the bathroom with bleach and changed my clothes just in case it wasn't the mac and cheese being too old...climbed back in bed and had fitfull sleep. I woke up to my very opinionated family slandering me on Facebook over my political and religious views.

I felt much better thanK God. I'm sipping on my tea that has fennel and anise in it...both great for upset digestion

my WI was 183.4 but not putting too much stock into that as a new low. . Will not be eating gyros or Mac n cheese for a while...lol...

my ds2 has a low grade fever 100.4 and a cough so I don't think he'll be going trick or treating either...we were going to a trunk or treat. I used to not even do anything on Halloween because of the way the world celebrates it but as far as I'm concerned it's a fun costume party and candy event. We don't do scary or spooky as to me that gives no Glory to God but they put on cute costumes and get candy.

I am kind of dragging today but hoping I'll perk up. I also decided against caffeine because it might irritate my stomach
Old 10-31-2018, 11:41 AM   #362  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
Nancy, what is water percentage from yesterday and then today? Sorry about grandson. A lot of kids do that. I actually climbed everything too...
Hi Jen, my water % is actually lower than yesterday and the day before...so Monday - day 1 on new scale 44.4%, Tuesday 44.3% (gained .8lb) Wednesday 44.1% (gained .8lb again), now things are really not making sense.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:07 PM   #363  

Default October 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all are doing great.

Jen: I too love traditional breakfasts, but they are high in salt and fat...and later my joints were hurting a little. I felt anxious when I was ordering because I felt conflicted. I probably should have ordered egg whites or a salad with chicken...

DIET: I bought candy for the holidays...when it was cheaper. I should not have done that...because I end up eating most of it. And I should not buy chocolate, because my will power is much worse. Now I need to go out and get some gummy candy for tonight. (Chocolate makes my mind work so much better.)

EXERCISE: I did 4 or 5 hours of gardening yesterday and then did a 30 minute walk. I was pleased. It is supposed to rain later. I don't know if I will get anything done.

OTHER: I took care of a bill. I did some computer cleanup the other day. I am so happy that I am more organized.

TODO: Cover small trees/shrubs with netting. Plant more plants. Put plants in garage. Sort. Grocery shop. Take care of another bill.

220/214.1/210

I am just pleased that I am getting stuff done. This time of year gets so busy...
Old 10-31-2018, 04:34 PM   #364  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left to go for my mammogram. got home about noon. had lunch. put my first load of laundry in the dryer and the second load in the machine. went for a power walk and ran errands. came home and took the first load of laundry out of the dryer. put the second load in the dryer. put the third load in the machine. checked the phone messages. one message on the phone. it was from the mammography department. all okay.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:29 PM   #365  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

CieCie Yay for the good news.

Jen Our dinner was good but he had a rough day. He's sick. He got the flu shot last Thursday and has been sick ever since. He's got some sort of cold/flu. Poor guy. Everyone we know who got the flu shot this year has some down with something. Crazy.

Total Approx 1315 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 30, TJ Cardio Party Remix
1 hour workout
Old 10-31-2018, 10:59 PM   #366  

good night ladies! called dad and my sister to tell them the good news about my mammogram. my sister asked me when I got my mammogram. I told her that I got it today. she was surprised that I got the results today. went for a power walk before supper tonight. stayed upstairs until after trick or treating. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:26 AM   #367  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:18 PM   #368  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Ciecie, that is great about the good mamogram...my breasts are due for one

Diana, glad you had good dinner sorry about DH being sick. I believe the shot may depress the immune system

Terri, awesome on the gardening and organizing...was thinking about the candy on sale myself.

Nancy, that is strange about the water...

i.am having another 2 day migraine and my stomach still doesn't feel right....ds2 spiked 102.4 fever last night so took him to urgent care...they said he had pharyngitis and I believe it's from that sinus drainage. Now his little friend has a cough. They only interacted yesterday.

WI 183.4. Think it is 5 days until TOM
Old 11-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #369  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone this morning before I left for work. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:55 PM   #370  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Join us at the new check-in: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html
Closed Thread