Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 08:26 AM   #301  

S/C/G: 188.4/154.2/135

Height: 5'5"

WI: 175.2

I tried IF yesterday with a 6 hour eating window. Kept my calories at about 1000. I did feel a bit cranky at times but I want to commit to that for a week. I've bounced between 170 and 180 so long I'd like to push over the edge.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #302  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
I am happy to say my t-rex arm could actually get both hooks done on my bra this am instead of one and I could get both socks on LOL so I am healing. But I forsee it will be at least 7-10 days before I can try the gym again.
WI was awful so I am not going to post but can tell you the past two weeks have been a steady gain. But as you know I refocused and back to my low carb which has worked for me in the past. I have decided to only weigh one day a week so wont weigh again until next Tuesday...which of course I will break this rule by Thursday LOL'

qtkitty the ren fair sounds like so much fun
jen with your ex just keep you head up, when I was married the first time (16 years) and then divorced with 3 small children the pain lasted for many years but slowly I started like myself and he no longer had the power to hurt me, it will happen if you let it. Love yourself for who you are don't let anyone else actions give them the power to make you feel bad.
granny I am sure you will make you goal this month but the closer to goal the harder it gets and the slower it goes.
ciecie, you are one busy gal
duranochoa I don't think I have the will power to just do an all liquid diet
Diana thank you for keeping this going
to the rest of the chicks

Old 09-25-2018, 06:21 PM   #303  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

I definately ate my emotions today. Back at it tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:25 PM   #304  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1315 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
grilled salmon & 2 servings broccoli 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone Radio Remixes 3 Miles
I also did my month end stuff at the shop after work, dusting, swiffering, and cleaning the restrooms. So I got some extra movement from that.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:39 PM   #305  

qtkitty, all of us have those days when we eat our emotions.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:16 PM   #306  
Work in Progress

Good evening to all
Just finishing my day, calories 1220, net carbs 14 so all in all feel good. I am taking a few herbal sleep aids tonight so I can relax and sleep. Last night was fitful and my shoulder ached a bit. See you all in the am

qtkittly what set off the emotional bing if you will, is there anything I can do to help when that happens?
Old 09-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #307  

good evening! i'll be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:49 AM   #308  

Nancy- it's just to messed up to believe.. Let's just say men suck
Old 09-26-2018, 03:04 AM   #309  

Default September 2018

Hi!

Welcome Duranochoa! Hope you have lots of success. I am trying to figure out what your "name" means...
Nancy: Hope you are feeling better...wt. lifting injuries can really be an annoyance.
Jen: In my youth, I had a chubby friend whose mother put snow balls in her lunch box. I was really jealous. I usually got fruit and maybe a homemade cookie. My mom who grew up on a farm and longed for store bought cookies... I used to get into twinkies and hohos and suziQs…in my adult life.
Kitty: I have had some family members dress up and attend the festival. Some of them worked at the fest. I once talked to someone who did skits. They were really funny and traveled all over the USA making a living this way. I used to think you had to be skinny and beautiful and perfect to do things, but that's not true. In college I knew this chubby woman who did theatre. She is not alive anymore, but SHE is the only one I remember. She was wonderful and funny and I could not stop laughing. I sometimes watch this show My Big Fat Fabulous Life. I think we are kindred spirits because we both like big kitties...Any way, bravo to people who put themselves out there.

DIET: need to eat more veggies.
EXERCISE: walked 30 min and did knee exercises.
OTHER: sorted stuff.
TODO: wash/wax/undercoat car, use food mover, plant plants.
120/114/110 I can not lose wt. right now...

Old 09-26-2018, 07:31 AM   #310  

Terri- well to have big wenchie boobies you have to habe some junkninnthe trunk right . Lol

Anyway up to 378.6 this morning . Chinese food last night and giving in to emotional eating which included ice cream .. Ugh.. My tummy is feeling rather abused today so probably will not eat much today. Still all things considered a very small increase since I have been known to put on 10lbs over night.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:49 AM   #311  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Standing stretch, exercises from the Dr. and 2 planks
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1315 +
Weigh In: 188.8
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 26

Isaiah 43:5
'Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.'

It didn't look like it was going to work out. Becky wanted to lose a few pounds before the dance. It wasn't any big deal, but that made it worse. She'd had almost six weeks, and in that time she hadn't lost any weight at all. She kept telling herself she had plenty of time, but time had slipped away. Now it was too late, and she felt terrible. Why had she been so stupid? Why hadn't she taken it more seriously? Not only did she feel bad because she was overweight, but she also felt guilty and hopeless. Somehow she had to learn to knuckle down and stick to what she needed to do. With God's help, maybe she could.

Today's thought: Today I lose weight; tomorrow's too late!
Old 09-26-2018, 08:05 AM   #312  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:20 AM   #313  

S/C/G: 188.4/154.2/135

I am an emotional eater too. For every emotion except fear. I have always enjoyed and found comfort in food.

Another huge problem I have is my family has adopted a horrible habit of eating out several times a week. Half time fast food and half the time "real" food. It is such a bad thing I know. I set myself a goal yesterday as I was grocery shopping to not eat out any for a week. Then i realized we will be traveling to Indiana this weekend so we may have to once or twice. Truly though i am serious about this and will update you all on the progress for accountability. Thankfully I am the only overweight person in the family but I know the health implications are very bad.

On a happier note...this site/thread has been so helpful! Getting to know you all a little and knowing I will be reporting to you has helped me stick to my plan this week! It was just what I was hoping for! You are all an inspiration! Through pain and life troubles and even small gaining periods you keep at it! That is great!

That was long winded for me! WI: 174
I'm down about 4.5 since I joined here! Hoping to loose 10 more before vacation. We leave 3rd week in October. My clothes fit ok. Just a small goal I have set myself.

You girls have a great day! I was wondering about Duranochoa's name also!
Old 09-26-2018, 08:55 AM   #314  

good morning! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:01 PM   #315  
Work in Progress

Good afternoon to all!
I did weigh in but still up 5lbs in less than a week. But day three of low carb, low calorie is going well and planned.
Linewife congrats on the loss so far that is awesome!
qtkitty, keep drinking water to help with those tummy troubles
terri000 and Diana you both seem to be doing well

Jen? Granny? all ok?
Closed Thread