Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #106  

good morning! just got back from power walking and running an errand a few minutes ago. i'll go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:08 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana, thank you for the reminder to get back to planks. Glad your back and hip is better. Mine was giving me a twinge of pain.

Terri, the Y is actually expensive for even single parent scholarship for me...

Planet Fitness, won't let me bring ds3. I asked them.

Well weight back down 189.8 which is awesome considering I'm on TOM...

I need prayer for my eye again...I really squeezed my eye this time...I tried so hard...but it's just a scabby mess now...I don't know what is causing the thickening eyelid but I'm sick of it...I'm not going to dr. For it unless my eye swells up alot...it's kind of painful.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:25 PM   #108  

jendiet, I take lysine to help with eye health. you may have a sty or pink eye. I went for a power walk and ran an errand earlier this afternoon. will take a shower in a few minutes and get ready for church.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #109  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Jen I use a product for cleaning the tear ducks daily, it has helped 100% with crust and dry eye. There are many brands out there and it is a bit pricey but it works. Currently I am using a formula that is made by an ophthalmologist who lives in HI, she was my sisters Dr. so she orders it and has it shipped to the states, but I had to buy another brand when I ran out last year.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #110  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Today was easy, calorie wise. But DH is out hunting so I ate dinner on my own and decided to keep it simple. I wish every day was this easy. I was also full and satisfied.

Total Approx 1160 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (410 calories)
Ancient Grain & Arugula Salad with Chicken I subbed my dressing for theirs, but the calories are the same 360 calories
Iced coffee my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (550 calories)
Omelette made with 2 eggs, veggies, 1 piece of ham, shredded sharp cheddar 400 calories
honeydew melon chunks 150 calories

Exercise
1 hour swim & paddling in the pool

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-08-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:14 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Nancy, I got some eyelid cleaner by Walgreens...it just burns the dickens out of my eyes..

I really dug to try to get the hard whatever out and now I have like a lobular scab...it is yellowish white and my poor eyelid is red...the scabbed area is super hard and right in my eyelashe's

1584 calories today. I should eat a lighter entre to offset the chocolate cravings. I had a chicken taco bowl for dinner and a larger than normal lunch of mussels and green beans
Old 09-09-2018, 12:02 AM   #112  

jendiet, maybe you should try warm compresses. it helped when I had pink eye a few years ago. also my opthamalogist told me use systane last year when I saw him for an emergency appointment early last year. was having problems that turned out to be dry eye and seasonal allergies.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:15 AM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Standing stretch, exercises from the Dr. and 2 planks
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1160 +
Weigh In: 187
No change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 9

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Jessica was doubtful at first. She really didn't believe Mindy when she said the church would be a big help during her diet. Mindy had taken her to see the pastor, and they had told him that they were dieting. She felt silly at first, but the pastor asked regularly how they were doing, and Jessica liked that. It made her feel that what she was doing was important and a good thing. Other members of the church mentioned how good the dieters were looking. Before long, Jessica found that she enjoyed the dieting because she enjoyed the reactions of the church people and didn't want to let them down. Mindy was right: The church helped a lot.

Today's thought: Sharing the load of dieting makes the burden light!
Old 09-09-2018, 07:25 AM   #114  

good morning! will go for a power walk and have breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:56 AM   #115  

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all are waking up to some gorgeous sun today!

I love reading all of the trials and tribulations here, and seeing how everyone lends support. I feel this component is very much missing for some many people struggling (in more ways than just weight loss).

This weekend was a little rough for me- its my TOM and my body was screaming for junk food and bread. I ended up caving a bit and got a milkshake but I also stocked up on tons of farm market fruit and veggies for the week.

Cheers to a brand new week!
Old 09-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #116  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all!
WI same 169.4 but going to be a great day!
Snagged some free tickets to the state fair so we will be heading out early this am to beat the crowds. I have a love/hate relationship with our state fair. Living so close traffic is a pure nightmare but then on the other hand the live shows, the work the kids do for 4H, the smells....I no longer care about the rides but some of the exhibits are spectacular, then of course you have the vendors who sell everything LOL

Back later
Jen I am sorry the wash did not work, and as ciecie said do try warm compress
Old 09-09-2018, 11:16 AM   #117  

good morning! will go for another power walk in a few minutes.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #118  

Default September 2018

Hello!

Nancy: Wish I could attend the state fair with you. I rode in a helicopter over one when I was a kid!

Eye problems: My cat would get these goobers in the corner of his eyes. He had them his entire life. In his old age, I found that lysine dried it right up.
Skin problems: I got bit by flies and then scratched by a kitten. And I made the mistake of scratching them while I was out weeding, so now I have some itchy red sores. Ugh. It is itchy. I must resist the temptation to scratch. I feel like running my nails up and down my arms and legs.
Money: I never went to Weight Watchers because I thought it was too expensive for me...and I thought about all the food I could buy with the money I saved...sick. On occasion I have gone to cheaper health clubs with no pool. They were okay for awhile. I used to change sports/health clubs every couple of years to motivate myself. (I used to live in a place that had a lot of health clubs.) One health club I belonged to gave "free" memberships to people who would teach one class a week.

DIET: Okay except ice cream cone and frappe yesterday, and a donut this am.
EXERCISE: No cardio. It rained all day long. I should have gone to the Y. I did stability ball exercises and knee exercises.
OTHER: I finished reading a book. I watched a good movie called The Greatest Show about the Barnum and Baily Circus.
220/211/210 I am surprised I don't weigh more. I feel relieved.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #119  

good afternoon! power walked to breakfast this morning. power walked and ran errands on the way home. will be going out to dinner with my uncle and aunt tonight. my cousin and her husband maybe joining us.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #120  
Work in Progress

Well the Fair was fun, had 4 free tickets, used two and gifted two to a young family on their way in. Left some of my beautiful painted rocks at a 'rock garden' they were gone withing 20 minutes, but that is the whole point. Bought a few things and got in a ton of steps

teri000 here is a link to all the fun, we even caught the end of the hypnotist show Washington State Fair if you want to check out the fun

Of course I got in plenty of step LOL
Closed Thread