Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Jendiet- I actually slept with a pillow between my knees last night.. It's not 100% yet but it's better.

I went for another hike 2.3 miles this morning. I am down to 373.4 now.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:28 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Woot!! Woot! 186.0 today for a new low. I am gearing up to ovulate but maybe I can get just a little further into the 180s before I do.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #243  
Warrior Princess

Coming to say goodbye. Thanks for all the advice and help over the years. I just didn't want to disappear and have anyone worry that something happened. Thanks for everything, Diana. I just feel this site no longer suits me. I'm going to continue to exercise and everything but I won't be coming back anymore. Take care everyone and best of luck on your journeys.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:10 PM   #244  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
Coming to say goodbye. Thanks for all the advice and help over the years. I just didn't want to disappear and have anyone worry that something happened. Thanks for everything, Diana. I just feel this site no longer suits me. I'm going to continue to exercise and everything but I won't be coming back anymore. Take care everyone and best of luck on your journeys.
novangel I'm sorry. I'm not sure if something in particular happened. But, I wish you the very best as you move forward. Thank you for stopping by to let us know. I do worry about people when the disappear.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #245  

novangel, I also hope that nothing in particular happened. i'll miss you. best of luck in your future endeavors.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:49 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

So I got a new chair today.. I have yet to even get a chance to sit in it now that it's in the house. I removed the old recliner and put in the new chair. And took the recliner to the dump. All by myself mind you. .. You see these guns *does a little gun show* bahahaha I still need to move things around so it fits in the space betterbetter , but I did good I think.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:06 PM   #247  

qtkitty, enjoy your new chair! I took the laundry I hung up to dry down. smells so nice! have gone on several power walks today! will power walk to supper tonight and run errands before and after supper.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:26 PM   #248  
Warrior Princess

Hi Ladies, nobody did anything wrong and nothing happened. I just can't keep up. I'm always pages and pages behind.. so I'm just bowing out. I'm not quitting exercising or anything, and I didn't want to just disappear and worry anyone. No worries. Good luck to all.

Last edited by novangel; 09-21-2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:54 PM   #249  

novangel, we'll miss you. just got back from power walking to supper. ran an errand on the way to supper and on the way home. my fitness goals for today have been attained,
Old 09-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #250  

Nov, I was just thinking about you this morning ..I hope you are doing ok. Well miss you.

so really excited about the 186.0...I haven't been here in a while. I think last time I got to 189 on here...

so. .I had lunch with ds2 whom I am thrilled to say got a small part in the school musical....he was up against 5th graders too!!!

I must admit I kind of feel like Jekyl/Hyde when for breakfast and lunch I won't touch carbs but for dinner I poppedal Rafaello after I ate my steak and veggies....but that's my diet and so far it's working

I think I ovulster or will shortly because I got struck with a bad migraine before dinner. And my chocolate cravings are ramping up...

ugh...I can't believe my ex handed me my child support in cash and I stuck it in my bra, then completely forgot and asked for it again????? Can a migraine mess u up that bad...I mean I have gotten in serious trouble for doing something stupid at work when I had a migraine but the pain wasn't a 10 or nothing...I had to wear sunglasses because of light sensitivity bUT pain was mostly gone ....

I felt so stupid...and ex was like "basket case" but didn't say it ..

I took the boys to get him birthday presents because today is his birthday...so I got at least that much done...
Old 09-21-2018, 08:13 PM   #251  

novangel, as I said we'll miss you.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:54 PM   #252  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

novangel I will miss you but truly understand trying to keep up.

I promise personals and fail most of the time <sigh> my heart is there.

Did not go to the gym and announced to DH I am back to low carb, little to no processes food starting Monday. Step 1 done, Step two, create a list of rotating meals for weeknights one for me one for DH that are similar yet low carb for me, done. Step 3 shop for necessary foods...Sunday, Step 4 begin this strict phase again, Monday. I don't mind the planning and I see lots of go to eggs in this first week as I sort through the low carbs foods of past to find those that will excite me again. The hardest part for me will be no alcohol, I am usually ok giving it up it is just the first few days. I know that sounds bad but I have almost always had a glass sometimes two in the evening. But I have done it before....sorry if that offends some that I enjoy my last vice.

Thank you for listening....Once the wedding festivities are done with and I am able to shop on Sunday after we return from OR I will have a better handle on going forward.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:08 PM   #253  

Nancy, I understand revamping and that is good.

well, I hope you ladies have a good night
Old 09-21-2018, 09:08 PM   #254  

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtkitty View Post
Jendiet- I actually slept with a pillow between my knees last night.. It's not 100% yet but it's better.

I went for another hike 2.3 miles this morning. I am down to 373.4 now.

I'm so glad the pain is better. Way to go on the loss
Old 09-21-2018, 09:23 PM   #255  

S/C/G: 188.4/154.2/135

Jendiet: congrats on your son's part and your WI! Both so exciting!

I've done well today, right until the kiddos talked my dh into DQ after we went out to eat. I did have salmon and grilled veggies for supper so hopefully I didn't do too much damage.

Goodnight!
Closed Thread