Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 04:23 AM   #226  

Default August 2018

Hi!

I can't sleep tonight.

DIET: Okay, except for small ice cream cone.
EXERCISE: Swam 50 laps, carried 4 containers of weed up the hill to the wood, did some knee exercises.
Old 08-18-2018, 05:48 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning.

Did not weigh. Yesterday was fun on the river with the grandkids. Helen has gotten kind of run down as a town though. Too touristy for me but we had fun and blew through too much money.

Ate too much (guess about 2000 calories) and it was mostly garbage food. Not going to beat myself up. It was one day. Today I need to be good. Tomorrow coming home from my search call, if I grab something, it needs to be healthy. During the week it is not so hard.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:04 AM   #228  

good morning! will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:41 AM   #229  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

grannynancy I am wanting to go there in the Fall. How run down is run down? LOL

Last night: Standing stretch and SI stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 189
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 18
Matthew 10:29-31
'Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.'

Jeff was suspicious. He couldn't figure out why his friends were trying to be so helpful with his diet. What could they possibly get out of it? Whenever he was with them, they avoided talking about food, and they ate salads and cottage cheese instead of normal food. They wouldn't even have dessert. It made Jeff feel a little awkward and guilty. He couldn't believe his friends would go to so much trouble to help him out. Some people wonder whether or not God really cares about their diet problems. The fact is, He cares about everything that is important to us. Take comfort in the fact that God cares deeply, and He will do everything He can to help you.

Today's thought: God thinks I'm great, with or without weight!
Old 08-18-2018, 09:47 AM   #230  

good morning again! just had breakfast a few minutes ago. will hang a load of laundry on the line to dry and then i'll go for a power walk and run an errand.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:56 AM   #231  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI same 169.4 so no change which surprised me since I had papa murphy veggie pizza last night.
Today, we actually in about 1/2 hour we are going to the park/zoo on the north end, they have great hiking trails mapped out and none on pavement so all soft pine needles. We will be doing the 5 mile loop before it gets hot.
I don't have meals planned today so will be more mindful of what I eat.

Everyone have a wonderful day, I will be back tonight with some personals but everyone seems to be doing so well and are so focused it has been amazing watching everyone this past year
Old 08-18-2018, 11:22 AM   #232  

hi! just got back from power walking and running errands. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #233  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

Hi guys!! I have been silently stalking this thread for a couple months now and decided that it was time to post. I absolutely love all of the support and activity on this thread! I usually hang out in the "chicks up for a challenge" forum, but I have been struggling for a while now and I am hoping that joining you guys will help get me back on track. In late June I had hit the
-100 lb. milestone, but have rapidly gained +15 lbs. back since then.

ciecie- how many steps do you get in each day?
Old 08-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #234  

kfunk, I try to get in 20,000 steps during the warm weather months. just got back from power walking and lunch a few minutes ago.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #235  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

kfunk6113 Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Total Approx 1600 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (550 calories)
Salmon wrap 500 calories
raw veggies & BHF's ranch 50 calories

Dinner (850 calories)
noodles w/mushrooms 200 calories
steamed broccoli 75 calories
green beans 75 calories
roasted lemon pepper chicken 300 calories
Greek yogurt (vanilla) w/blueberries 200 calories

Exercise
I did a lot of walking today. I didn't count time or miles, though. I was on my feet all day.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:12 PM   #236  

good night ladies! power walked to church tonight. power walked to supper after church. power walked home after supper. watched funny girl on tcm on demand. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:31 AM   #237  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

My lower back is killing me. Last night I took Advil and I will be taking it again today. I was feeling better with the SI stretches but not now. I probably overdid it yesterday with the stuff I was trying to get done.

Last night: SI stretches
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1600 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Up: .4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 19
John 3:17
'For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.'Guilt.

Every time Liz slipped, she felt guilty. Her husband gave her such disapproving looks. She wanted to stick to her diet, but it was hard. Then, when people made her feel guilty, she got depressed, which only made her want to eat more. The more she ate, the guiltier she felt; the guiltier she felt, the more she ate. It was a vicious cycle. She wished people would be more understanding. She honestly believed that would make all the difference. We don't need pressure put on us by those who condemn us for not being perfect. That's why God is the perfect diet mate. He supports without condemning, and He loves us even when we fail.

Today's thought: I can do wonderful things with God's support!
Old 08-19-2018, 07:49 AM   #238  

good morning ladies! will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:29 AM   #239  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI still the same 169.4 this is 4 days in a row, I really thought at first it was water bloat since I jumped 1.4lbs over night, now I am wondering what is going on??? I seemed to have strained my right knee I think from working with the weights on Thursday. Friday my knee was a bit tender then yesterday after our 5 mile hike it was really wobbly so I purchased a compression sleeve and it seems to be helping.
After our hike yesterday we decided to go someplace new so we hopped the ferry to Vashon Island for lunch. Well I can tell you there is not much there, we did attend their 'farmers market' and looked inside a few tourist places then settled on lunch in a Chinese restaurant. We managed to time it right so our ferry wait to board time was less than 10 minutes. Not sure what we are going to do today other than rest this knee a bit. I won't be able to get back to the gym until Tuesday so I should be fine on that front.

Diana sorry your back is hurting please try and rest it and do you stretches
ciecie I had no idea you got so many steps in a day but I should have realized it with all your power walking
kfunk6113 welcome and congrats on the milestone
Teri, Jen, Granny, kelijpa how has your weekend been?
Old 08-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #240  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning almost afternoon here,
142.7 this morning

I’ve been hanging in the low 140s, haven’t been the best or worst on plan. Keeping track of food and exercise and trying to drink enough water. Nothing too exciting.

Diana sorry to hear about your back. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

GrannyNancy and Jendiet congrats on your new lows. You guys are doing awesome.

Ciecie 20k a fay is awesome

Nancy I find pizza, even veggie pizza causes water retention. I am working on being happy with being up a few pounds because of exercise, the girl I work with and my clothes tell me I’m doing well.

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-19-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Closed Thread