Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #226  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana how did I let that slip by me.....I am such a goof. I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday dinner. I am looking forward to a belated one this weekend while we are out of town

Just a quick bounce in W/O done 35 elliptical with some HIIT and 30 min circuit training 10 machines, twice through think I will feel it tomorrow. I was so unmotivated to go to the gym today too
Old 07-17-2018, 10:39 PM   #227  
Warrior Princess

Happy Birthday, Diana! 🎂
Old 07-17-2018, 10:44 PM   #228  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Happy Birthday Diana!
Old 07-18-2018, 12:00 AM   #229  

good morning! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 07-18-2018, 12:06 AM   #230  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Tuesday:
Exercise: 2 minute burst - stairs 2x

Nutrition:
B = Muffin + Bagel
L = Granola + goldfish crackers
D = spinach, avocado, egg, drizzle of lemon and Caesar dressing + chips
Sugar Free hot cocoa
Cleaning up my food habits and keeping an 8PM cut-off. It has been paying off on the scale, thankfully!

I’ve been trying to drink more tea (preferably herbal with no additions - I love Yogi brand) because it helps with so many things: skin, hormones, sleep cycle. I’ve definitely noticed clearer skin and my last TOM was relatively hassle free with the addition of herbal tea.

Grannynancy - you are the totally Nancy I was asking! I’m always on the lookout for work that can be done from home. I’m in marketing now, but I’m a long way from being able to be remote. I feel like if you’re good enough, though, they’ll take you wherever you are.
Novangel - cool career! Do you prefer working with men, or does it just happen that way? And WELL DONE sticking with Jillian!!! Think how awesome you’ll feel when you finish day 30!!!
Jen - heh, I only “volunteer” with kids at church… Don’t think I could do that full time. I do enjoy spending time with little ones, though.
Carla - Great job checking in! Glad you’ve found the support.
Ciecie - Good for you staying on the move!!!
Diana -
Kelijpa - Hello and hoping you had a great day at work.
Nancylmrn - ugh - food poisoning is no fun… but good for you for getting as much water as possible.
Frustrated - good for you for working to heal your relationship with food. One day at a time, one meal at a time. You can do it, girl!
Sending love to anyone I may have left out!

Old 07-18-2018, 02:25 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Happy Birthday Diana!!!

I hope you had a good one.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:36 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 209/157/128

Height: 5’3”

Happy Birthday �� Dianna!

Thank you for the encouragement Alexis. I have had a terrible pattern of overeating, leading to weight gain, then severe negative self-talk, leading to daily food deprivation and then nightly binges. This pattern not only destroyed my metabolism, but has had a huge effect on my ability to just eat because I’m hungry without worrying about all types of other “issues”. I know it’s only been 5 days, but it has been WONDERFUL just being able to eat “normally”.

In addition to utllizing this site for support, I also journal, but it is more about how I feel etc rather than the food as my focus- which was in the past. So far so good.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #233  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:20 AM   #234  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Tell me about xylitol. Why did you choose it and what does it taste like compared to other sweeteners?

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. New day and back on plan.

Last night: Full Body Standing Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
Weigh In: 190.8
Up: 2 pounds - geesh

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
July 18
1 Corinthians 9:12
If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

Betty got so annoyed with Sarah. Sarah had lost so much weight, but whenever anyone asked her how she did it, she told them she couldn't have done it without God's help. That got old really fast. Why didn't she just take credit and let it go at that? Everything had to be a big spiritual production for Sarah! It's hard for some people to actually realize the power that Christians find in Jesus Christ. They can't understand our gratitude and thankfulness. We are partakers in a great and wonderful power, and it is right for us to acknowledge the source of that power. Christ saves lives, and He liberates us from things like obesity that threaten to make life less than it was meant to be.

Today's thought: I will give thanks to God for His help in my diet!
Old 07-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #235  

diana bleated happy birthday! just had breakfast a few minutes ago. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:21 AM   #236  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 166.4 NEW LOW AGAIN!

Already have in 4 miles for the morning. Small brag yesterday went to Walmart to pick up some canning supplies for a batch of pickles - it was after I went to Kohls to "downsize" and get some more pants and some shorts as the stretch jeans were too big and way too hot. Wow there are a whole lot more clothes when you escape the plus size section! Anyway the brag is that it was late and I really really really wanted those pretzels that are flat like crackers and I was able to walk away. Pretzels are like crack cocaine to me .

Breakfast. Leftover melty eggplant
Lunch. Tomato sandwich minus the bread (ha) just tomatoes, Dukes and Applewood bacon. Corn on cob and cantaloupe
Dinner. London broil made as barbecue, cauliflower rice with peppers, onions, and curry and flax

No time for personals this am. Work is brutal but Diana - Happy Birthday!
Old 07-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #237  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning everyone another quick fly by but personals I hope later today
WI 168.2.....this is day 7 at the same weight..I have to get my head around the fact that the gym is working and maybe I am gaining muscle a fraction of an oz at a time. Plus I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekends getaway

Last edited by nancylmrn; 07-18-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #238  

just got back from power walking and running an errand. will get ready to take the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:24 PM   #239  
Warrior Princess

Alex: I just happen to have a lot more male clients and prefer it that way for several reasons. 😁

I may or may not do Jillian tonight, I might make it a rest day. I'll play it by ear when I get done working.

Be back tomorrow!

Last edited by novangel; 07-18-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Lol ciecie, when you said "bleated" at Diana I imagined you a nimble mountain goat traipsing out the door up the side of a steep mountain....

Nancy, you are in the 150s? Did I misread? If so you are at a plateau. Plateaus suck. Sometimes you can add more exercise, and less food. Sometimes not. Yes, you are going to muscle up!

gran, those pretzels do me the same way...last time I had them, I ate the whole box, they will not be here except reward meals....yay on shopping for smaller clothes.

frustrated, I lived a pattern of binges before as well. I am glad you are finding freedom

Alexis, still a great ministry.

Diana, I did a lot of study on xylitol before I decided to use it as a substitute. I don't go crazy and bake with it but I use it to sweeten coffee and tea.

here is just one link but I read a lot of other benefits such as lowers bp...etc...https://www.organicfacts.net/xylitol.html

I am not sure if corn xylitol and birch xylitol have the same effects. For me there is no contest with the taste. Xylitol is THE ONLY decent, non bitter tasting substitute.

so this mornings weight was 193.8 which is NEW LOW. Praise God. Yes I give Him the Glory
Closed Thread