Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-21-2018, 07:25 PM   #256  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands after I got home. will have supper in a few minutes. then i'll go for another power walk.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:18 PM   #257  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Melon chunks 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled tuna & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EZ
30 minutes treadmill @ gym
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:27 PM   #258  

good evening again! power walked after supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:10 AM   #259  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi!

Nancy it's going LOL thanks for asking!

I made a stir fry of broccoli slaw and ground turkey with ginger, red pepper flakes, white wine vinegar, green onions, garlic, salt, pepper, sesame oil and topped with a little light mayo. SO good! almost the same as the crack slaw I made a few nights ago but with broccoli slaw instead of cabbage, I also used olive oil to fry the slaw instead of butter.

So tired - going to go lay down and watch tv in bed for an hour and then it's lights out. Good night everyone!!!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 06-22-2018 at 12:10 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:20 AM   #260  

good morning! will work out and have breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:59 AM   #261  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

I need a weekend, I'm exhausted!

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 188.4
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
June 22
Psalm 37:40
And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Beth thought the program would never end. It had taken her years to control her weight, and it was still hard to be around scrumptious food for very long without overindulging. All through the evening, heavenly plates of food moved around the room. It was all Beth could do to resist. Whenever the temptation arose, she closed her eyes and quietly prayed to God for strength. It seemed like an eternity, but the evening finally ended, and she had somehow made it through. With a sigh of relief, she said a quick prayer of thanks as she walked to her car.

Today's thought: When I can't make it, God can!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-22-2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:54 AM   #262  
Trying to live below 200

The Dr. office just called me and I don't have H pylori, which I'm glad about. I spoke with the nurse and the Dr. and they don't have a specific test for tannins. But I can get food tested again for the specific foods that I am concerned about that are high in tannins. It's all just so frustrating. I'm glad there's "nothing wrong" but there's still something wrong and I wish I knew what it was.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:20 AM   #263  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Oh Diana I feel your frustration! this journey of you trying to find the solution to a problem you know it is there

WI down 167.0 But I had a light dinner last night....is that the clue for me? Eat light in the evening and the bulk of my calories mid day? dunno?

Syck you are making me hungry and it is only 6am my time...time to look at some broccoli slaw on my end I keep all the other staples in my house

ciecie have a great day with your walks! I forgot to put my fitbit on my shoe yesterday for the gym and so my recorded steps were under 10,000 when normally I have 11,000+

Jen good news the gym has the A/C working so last night w/o was pretty pleasant heat wise but 'leg' day is brutal
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:49 PM   #264  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!
I was going to say good morning, but it's almost 1:30 in the afternoon.
teleworking messes up my routine, sometimes
141.3 on my scale this morning, 145.0 at WW last night

I was all proud of myself because I weighed in for the first time without taking my shoes off, like I'm so normal, until I got home and weighed my shoes I was up 0.8 so had to see how much my shoes weighed, 13 oz. so about 0.8. My WW goal is 150 with a doctor's note, I've been kind of shooting for 143 which is the top of normal for my height, but seem to be able to maintain happily at this weight.

I kind of took my measurements, not really, but since I've been getting a lot of comments about looking skinny or being skinny, I'm kind of getting a little bit of a complex...I just measured my waist and hips, my waist is about 31, maybe 30 1/2 my hips like 39 1/2 I think, so my hips haven't been below 40 for years, so kind of surprised at that. Anyway, enough about me, things are good here, overcast and not hot, going to check out the garden soon. I think I'll cut some garlic scapes before they go to seed.

GrannyNancy It is a challenge for me to maintain, I've always been able to lose the weight and then gain it back, this is the first time maintaining for 6 months I'm pretty sure. I definitely need external accountability and since WW is now free for me I plan to keep going. It's kind of my therapy or counseling I guess. I'm lucky to have a great group and great leader at our meeting.

Nancy I think you're doing great. I'm a good inch and a half shorter than you. I'm supposed to be a lot lower number on the scale by conventional standards, but have come to accept that this weight is healthy for me. I'd just like to continue to tone up, you know, flatter belly, don't we always want that. Anyway, so I'm doing this 30 day fitness challenge and have found some exercises that I like and some not so much, so I'm going to continue with some of them when this is over. I'm going to do it again with a different grouping of exercises and see if there are others that I like. Maybe add in some weights.

I've been using that Habitica app that Kayly (I think that's how you spell her name) recommended. It's fun and makes me think about doing stuff like flossing and drinking my water, you earn coins and can buy stuff with them for your little avatar.

Diana I feel for you, it's hard when they give you the diagnosis that you must have this because nothing else is coming up in the tests. Love the devotions, thanks for sharing them.

Hi Ciecie, JenDiet, Sickgirlsfv, and everyone else I am forgetting at the moment, I wish you all the best
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:31 PM   #265  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Diana, I pray you get relief since you are not getting answers.

ciecie woot on the 2 miles

keli, great job, you are so little. My waist at belly button is about 30" at 140. Where I long to be again. You are curvy hipped. Yes flat belly. that's why I want to master planks..

nancy, we all have a food niche, hope you find it. Great job on another lb down.

me...I stay up late building a shelve, eat 500 calories below normal, and wake up .6 up...smh

still working it though...

been helping friend load heavy stuff like couch and take to dump out in heat....scary hot!!!

Lost my tracker again, but found when I got home. Fell off when I took rack off van and carried it to the side of garage...I glued it this time...I'll worry about changing battery when it's time. The heat is expanding the plastic watch part and it's falling out...

better see something good!!!

anyways
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:27 PM   #266  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands before I started work today.
Old 06-22-2018, 06:36 PM   #267  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

popping in real quick because I have to get to the gym!

breakfast - 2 ounces deli chicken breast, 1 ounce of baby swiss
snack - handful of mixed nuts
lunch - salad from Chop Stop (romaine, spinach, sunflower seeds, chicken , bell pepper, cucumber, feta, cilantro, and cilantro lime dressing)
dinner TBD as I need to get to the gym before I decide I don't want to!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:45 PM   #268  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the support. It means a lot to me. Before my Mom passed away, she blamed all of my reactions on stress. She would say, "you've got to get to where you don't give a sh?t about anything and you will probably get better". Somewhere down the line, Mama is probably right. I'm thinking the tannins triggered the angioedema. Meaning I had angioedema from a food allergy. Nothing was apparent in the blood work because I had already eliminated the tannins, especially the cinnamon, turmeric, and tea. When I go for the food testing, I need to be off all antihistamines for about 2 weeks. I need to plan this for sometime in July. My thoughts are to print out a tannin list and then circle the foods that I am curious about and would want to eat. There's no reason to test for foods I don't want to eat. I think that would be the easiest way to deal with it. Now, I am going to be up a creek if I don't react to anything. That's when Mama's theory will come into play. Anyways, hopefully I will get something figured out. I am grateful that I don't have that H pylori infection.

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Melon chunks 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
2 small grilled chicken breasts, 2 orders collard greens 700 calories

Exercise:
My workout for the day was doing my month end cleaning. My office is air conditioned and very cool but the shop is not. My sweat was sweating while cleaning the bathrooms. LOL It took a lot out of me. I am grateful for the a/c in my office and house right now with the heat indexes being 110.
Old 06-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #269  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Syk, sounds like you are making low carb interesting

Diana, sounds like a plan

I'm tired. I ate about 2000 calories today...mostly due to gatorade and unplanned meals...hope I don't see gain, tracker said I ate equally what I burned...wI'll see
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:42 PM   #270  

good night ladies! power walked and ran an errand on the way to supper tonight. power walked home. my fitness goals for today have been attained. i'll be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.