Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #241  

thanks teri!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Elaine!

ok, looks like sleeping in kept my calories low at 1200. I'm not really hungry either. I've been cleaning and organizing and went outside to try to set up our splash pool, but darn hose needs o rings. ..and gah it's hot out there!!!

I'm going to attempt to do the 60s plank as soon as I post...

I'm going to throw in arms and legs with squat press workout...it's a little late but not too late. Usually if you have trouble falling asleep AND 3am is like a switch with falling asleep it's a sign your cortisol levels are out of whack AND dieting can also cause high cortisol levels. Deep brea thing exercises actually lower cortisol levels so I might try that after my small workout.

my abs are actually sore from weed eating too.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:27 PM   #243  

jendiet, sometimes it doesn't hurt to sleep in-especially if it's on a weekend.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:32 PM   #244  

Terri, you posted at the same time.

ok...I see they wouldn't make it...I used to have Asian lilies, hollyhocks, foxglove, and gladiolus in one bed with a hydrangea on the corner....people loved that bed...

all I have outside is struggling roses (black spot) also found webbing and sprayed for mites, freesia that has not bloomed, Asian tiger lilies, a Lantana that died (will that come back?) I had hydrangea that I was going to plant in a bed but when it went dormant somebody thought it was dead and threw it behind the bushes .

I have Dian thus and snapdragons but need to clean them up alot...I need to weed and remulch. Next week is supposed to be a little cooler and I may try..
Old 06-20-2018, 09:39 PM   #245  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PERUNNING View Post
New here. Love the idea of a daily check-in.
Elaine
Hi and welcome to the check-in.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #246  

teri and jendiet, you are lucky can have all those flowers!
Old 06-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #247  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Melon chunks 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - Weights premix w/10's, JS 30 Minute Hiit Walk
Old 06-20-2018, 10:17 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Good evening....I was here awhile ago, and fell off the wagon. Going to try this again. Lost a little over 50 pounds, and I do credit this site for keeping me accountable. That 50 pounds has (all but a few pounds) reappeared. Glad to be back...will update stats tomorrow morning.
Sassypants75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:19 PM   #249  

welcome back sassypants!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:26 AM   #250  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
141.4 this morning

on track to weigh in close to the same as last week. I upped my daily points and fit points goal. Seems to have worked out.

Diana I noticed it looked different yesterday, but thought it was because I was using my phone. The older I get the more I love change, not haha.

syckgirlsfv I went back to weight watchers, well, I was probably going last time, but really started working the program and got back to goal. Now I am trying not to gain it back. Which is my normal pattern. I really like the new program, I found tracking, keeping a serving size of whatever I am eating in mind and using my food scale (especially for cheese, which I love) has worked great for me. I am also reading Michael Pollan’s Food Rules, which has me looking a little closer at ingredients.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:51 AM   #251  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Sassypants75 Welcome back!

Kelijpa I'm not a fan of change, either, LOL.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 188.8
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Today's devotion is very encouraging.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
June 21
2 Corinthians 7:1
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.Barrie never felt good after stuffing himself. He felt weighted down and slow. He was grumpy and irritable. He usually felt sick. Still, when food was around, he couldn't help himself. Other people would watch him eat, and he could tell they thought it was a disgrace. What could he do? Nobody understood how hard it was for him. He wanted to lose weight and pass by second and third helpings, but he just didn't have the willpower. Too bad Barrie didn't have the support of good Christian friends and a commitment to sacrificing for God. With that kind of support, anyone can hope to lose weight.
Today's thought: There's no reason for me to face my diet alone!
Old 06-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 170.0 big bounce UP and not sure why . I have NO explanation. Well, moving forward.....

Meals are planned at 1208 calories with no room for chocolate. Did walk this am but only 3 miles. Got out too late but got good sleep.

_____________________ar

Jendiet - I noticed the same thing about measurements. I imagine you are both bigger boned and more muscled than I am. Amazing. I did measure my "pooch" as part of my hips. If I go under it, they are 38" and my waist is, yes, at the bellybutton - I know technically it is higher up. I may try your deep breathing to see if it helps with sleep.

Kelijpa - nice to see how you are maintaining so well - In some regards I guess it can be more challenging than losing?

Sassypants - welcome back. I do find that even a week or two of lost accountability and things start slipping.

Elaine -

Last edited by grannynancy; 06-21-2018 at 10:09 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:28 PM   #253  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi!

I didn't make it back on last night, but dinner was an Omaha burger patty and Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch salad. I did have some wine, too. BUT, I dropped another pound down to 159.6, so let's hope it sticks! I'm successfully eating the right things, anyway. Went shopping last night and got veggies and ground meat and stuff...and some things that are not on my diet for Vegas! Root veggie chips (not too bad) and some chex mix (cookies and cream). When I get home it's back to the plan so I feel like I will just do my best eating-wise while there but indulge on some things because, well, it's VEGAS!

Today: Breakfast - hard boiled egg, EAS 100% Whey protein shake
Lunch - Taylor Farms avocado ranch chopped salad, deli chicken breast
Snack - celery or cucumber slices...both, one or the other, or neither
Dinner - making a stir fry with broccoli slaw and ground turkey, green onions, herbs and spices, sesame oil
NO WINE. ha! Just studying tonight, supposed to hike after work tomorrow.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #254  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good afternoon to all
WI still 168.0 no change for 3 days -- but then again no gain either. The gym's A/C is still out and yesterday saw temps in the low 90's so working out was brutal, I only managed 30 min elliptical, 13 stair master HIIT and 10 min of free weights. Calories 1800 a bit high for me carbs 35 and steps 11,000+
granny + Jen I think it is cool you both have put up your measurement, I will add mine soon --so many body types
Syck 1 glass of wine is not a deal breaker, hows the studying going?
Teri000 I so wish I had that green thumb, I have had to hire landscapers just to keep up with the yard work
Kelijpa congrats on 141, one day I may be there
Diana yes todays devotion was perfect
ciecie how was you Dad the other day?
I have missed saying a big hello to all our new 'chicks' but I have read your posts..Elaine, sassypants, and I know I am forgetting some, if I have I am sorry
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #255  

Nancy, that sounds brutal! So does 35 carbs and subjecting yourself to that. I am amazed by you.

grannan, yes, I think I'm a little bigger boned because of my neck circumference, which I hate, because I feel bull necked with wide shoulders, but I have kind of an hour glass figure. I keep hoping my neck will get thinner and my clavicle will pop out...I think that is so feminine.

something wrong with typing ....so I will add more later...

WI 196.0 so .4 down from yesterday