Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-20-2018, 07:32 AM   #226  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #227  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

It looks like there have been some forum updates. I'm not liking them right now, LOL. I will adapt, in time.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Weigh In: 188.6
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
June 20
Jeremiah 31:16-17
Thus saith the Lord; 'Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded,' saith the Lord; 'and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end,' saith the Lord, 'that thy children shall come again to their own border.'Stephanie looked at the pictures from her wedding day. Had she really ever been that thin? How had the pounds found their way onto her body in such a few short years? She determined that she was going to return to her former figure by the end of the year. As a Christmas present to herself and her family, she was going to be able to wear her wedding dress once again. With a great sense of hope, Stephanie worked toward her goal, and as subtly as the pounds had accumulated, they began to melt away. With the help of the Lord, we can always escape the enemy of fat and return to the land of fitness.
Today's thought: God helps me beat the fat foe!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:12 AM   #228  

love reading devotions for dieters.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

The website ate my last post...

I ended up finishing weed eating after dark last night...I hope it doesn't look too bad. I had jelly arms again...don't know what's up with that..it was super hot when I attempted to mow the front in stretchy jeans...thought I would pass out..

bUT last night was a little more cooler..

I am laying here missing my boys but trying to sleep in since I don't work today...

ciecie, how is your dad?

today is my attempt at 1 min plank....I haven't got on the scale yet...I will when I decide to get up...

Diana, that devotion was just what I needed...
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #230  

just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning. 168.2 another drop, albiet small. Well I see the entry screen has changed. What else.

Sleep is again evasive. Not getting good restful sleep and my Garmin confirms that.... not enough deep delta sleep though enough REM.

The day is planned around 1100 calories. Did not walk today as I needed the sleep more so there. And now it is too darned hot.

With slow down in weight loss I like the idea of doing measurements so I will start here then update on Mondays

Neck - 13
Chest - 33
Biceps - 12
Waist - 37
Hips - 42
Thigh- 21
Calf - 16

Will post then try to edit with personals because that is when it eats my posts

Syck - 2lbs is 2lbs water or not!
Jendiet - You know. Shaking. Heat, fatigue, dehydration - I would be just keeping a log of when it happens and circumstances surrounding. South Cackalacky is pretty darned hot this week
Kelijpa - Hi! Looking good and steady!
Diana - so what do you know on the changes?

Last edited by grannynancy; 06-20-2018 at 12:54 PM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #232  

good morning again! you ladies are doing great! just got back from power walking and running errands. will take the bus to a neighboring community this afternoon to power walk and run errands there.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #233  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

grannynancy It looks like there is a newer version/update of vbulletin. It appears to be aesthetic.

jendiet Congrats on the inches loss!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-20-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:18 PM   #234  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning everyone down .4 to 160.4 now that the water is almost gone I need to keep on track more than ever!
Kelijpa - looks like you have lost a bunch of weight since I was last here! Are you doing anything special diet-wise?

Menu laid out so far today:

Breakfast - the other half of egg beater/bacon/cheese/avocado omelet and cottage cheese
Lunch - can of tuna w/ma, herbs, and green onions along with spinach leaves (may or may not actually eat the whole can)
Snack - Celery sticks w/BHF dressing
Dinner - TBD but planning to do another stir fry with ground chicken or turkey and cabbage or broccoli (something like that) not sure
no exercise today, just studying when I get home.

See you soon for a dinner update!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 06-20-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:01 PM   #235  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good afternoon to all!
WI still the same 168.0 I really thought I might see another drop this morning oh well. Gym workout was good last night except......I was doing my free weights and I have my towel, water and weight I was using on the last bench in the row of 5. Then this group of 3 burly boys comes over and decides they need to be right next to me and the bench to my right. So benches 1 (me) 2 empty, 3+4 being used, 5 empty. And of course the benches are lined up near the weight racks. They are so close to me I can not do some of my upper body stuff because I can not lay on my bench and extend my arms. The whole time they are there doing bicep curls etc. and so close to the weight racks I can barely walk by...I was so frustrated I racked my weights and went to the other part of they gym to do my stair-master HIIT workout. So before I started that I went to refill my water and one of the three was there too. I asked if he was part of that group and he siad yes. Then I told him how uncomfortable they made me feel and why. He was totally shocked because he did not even realize what they were doing to the rest of us over there trying to get our workouts in. Oh and the people at benches 3+4 left too because of their lack of consideration of personal space.

Ok my rant is over....tonight ABS

Last edited by nancylmrn; 06-20-2018 at 04:59 PM.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:14 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

GranNan, we have the same measurements almost. My natural waist is actually 33 inches, but I don't go by that because my fatty area is at my belly button and that's where my jeans go!

Nancy, I'm glad you made them aware of the situation

syck, I remember studying my heart out for nursing school, don't miss those days. I like how you have a plan for any circumstance

thank you Diana, I am determined to NOT let the scale discourage me.

today was 196.4. I don't know if this is TOM weight finally dropping but I hope so...I hope to recover to 194...and be able to break the 190s this week or next..

I already did a little yard work but it's miserable out there...

I forgot to put my tracker back on after my shower, so lost some steps..
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:50 PM   #237  

good afternoon! just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:26 PM   #238  

S/C/G: 289/289/145

New here. Love the idea of a daily check-in.
Elaine
PERUNNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #239  

welcome to the group elaine! I just got back from a power walk and running errands. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:21 PM   #240  

Default June 2018

Hello!

Bumbles: Welcome! Do come back.

Perunning: Welcome!

CieCie: Power to you Powerwalker!

Nancy: Good for you for speaking up.

Diana: Hope you are feeling healthy.

Jen: I don't know how seeds grow down south. Shirley poppies and larkspur like cool weather. Some people sow poppy seeds on top of snow. I have friends in PA who never get them to grow because they wait until May or June to sow. Other seeds like zinnias don't like cold weather. Oh, I hope your arms/hands get better. Some years I carry lots of bags of dirt/buckets of water up a hill. I ran into a problem with hands being a bit numb like when I was on an arc trainer...or spinning or something. I think I was carrying too heavy. I do sit-ups on a stability ball and afterwards I lean backwards on the ball to stretch out my back. And I use a cart to drag the bags of dirt to the backyard...

KellyPa: Many years ago I worked at a camp on a lake up near Honesdale, PA... Oh, I wish we had spring 9 months of the year and one month summer, fall, and winter...and I wish my perennials would bloom continuously and flowers like annual poppies would survive all season. And I understand your sentiments about having a longer growing season. Sometimes my vegetables and some flowers like zinnias are just getting going when the first frost of fall comes...I don't like when gardening goals are not achieved. I remember seeing 2 year old tomato plants grown hydroponically at Disney World...

DIET: Okay, except for donut and frappe and too much cereal...which means I blew it...

EXERCISE: Swam for an hour yesterday and did some knee exercises yesterday and today. No stability ball. No cardio today.

OTHER: I planted 4 heucheras (coral bells) this am. I am glad I got something done. I went in the house, ate, and fell asleep. All of a sudden it was dinner time...and it was raining...During a lull in the weather, I rearranged some of the potted plants, planted some euyonomous (sp?) japonica cuttings, and weeded the edge of the garden. I am happy I did something and I am glad it keeps starting to rain, because the soil is really dry.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote