Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-29-2018, 10:18 AM   #361  

Default May 2018

Hello,

Jen: Fiber gummies, that's a new one.

Kalyy: Welcome. Hope you continue your successful weight loss.

Diana: Sounds like vacation was just what you needed.

Nancy: It's nice that you are allowed to hike near the golf course. There's a golf course near me where the US Open is held (maybe once every 10 years.) It is pretty much shut off except for a gift shop. I had tickets once to a US Open event...It was very limited where you could go. I really wanted to see the inside of the club house. I had acquaintances who had wedding receptions there, and their big wish was to get invited to play golf there. I think there's an adjunct public course that is partially open for fire works on the 4th of July. I used to hike the perimeter of a golf course affiliated with a university I attended. But it was not the safest place to go by yourself. I also cross-country skied there.

Nov: Glad you are feeling better.

GranNan: It is amazing how good these taboo foods taste. I eat a low salt diet, but I wonder if I get short on iodine...

DIET: I am still off, eating ice cream... But I had an egg white sandwich this am with garlic, mustard, pepper, tomato, lettuce...I try to start off the day with some vegetables.
EXERCISE: I swam for 35 minutes on Sunday, yesterday, no cardio, but I gardened a couple of hours and did my house exercises. This am I weeded for an hour. Yesterday and today are in the mid 80's. I do not envy you Southern girls.

I won playing scrabble on Sunday with some friends. I had very few vowels, but I had a lot of consonants with points...so I played off others' vowels. That strategy worked.

I still have a lot of planting to do. Plus I have some nasty plants to dig up. Sometimes you plant something and five years later, you wonder why? I dug up cherry bells last year and this year the patch is twice as big!

BE GOOD!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:17 PM   #362  

Novangel, hope you're feeling better now! You can do it!
Jendiet, sounds like a great exercise. Hope your kid is doing better!
Grannynancy, every small lose counts! Kayaking sounds fun, I haven't try it.
Nancylmm, great job on your walk, I had no idea paved trails were harder on the legs.
Diana3271, swimming is a great exercise, glad you made it safe home.
Ciecie, good morning! That porch is going to look great.
Teri000, thank you! I'm terrible playing scrabble. Haha.

Since I posted I been doing great with my eating habits!
Here are photos of what I ate yesterday, I recommend the app I'm using for taking photos it's called See How You Eat.
Uhoh it won't let me post photos yet.
kalyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 10:09 PM   #363  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1535 Calories +

Breakfast (420 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
melon, orange, or other fruit 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
grilled chicken tenderloins & 3 orders turnip greens 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 12:59 AM   #364  

good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. had a busy day here yesterday. won't be as busy later on today. only have to go to the bank later on today.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:16 AM   #365  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana, I love that thought!! The same faith that withers figs withers fat!

Terri, I haven't touched them since the all night farts..

Ciecie, hope your dad's app went well

Kalyy, that's an interesting method. My app has food icons

Nancy, I am not on speaking terms with the scale after the 198 8 today.

Sooo....198.8 . Did that motivate me to try better....noooooo. so off plan with another 2000 calorie day. .and I am not sure what tomorrow will bring.

Increased good and no bm was making me miserable again so I took friends advice and used a biscodyl supp...pretty sure that foil package had the devil in it. Never again!!! I will have to be dying of an intestinal blockage before I touch that evil stuff again. That is all.

I am soooo tired. I random type..just like I sleep talk...oh 9695 steps today and ds2 bite looks soooo much better.

I am STILL logging which is a huge change from when THIS normally happens...usually I just completely give up figuring it's not going to happen, but I did do a 45s plank yesterday. I am stronger and leaner....going to keep pushing for those results....weight loss is 80 percent diet and I have not been doing so well there
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:27 AM   #366  

jendiet, I also hope my dad's appointment went well. fell asleep watching tv. had a busy day yesterday. won't be as busy later on today. just have to go to the bank and post office later on this morning.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:51 AM   #367  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
144.1 this morning

TTOM hit hard, finally feeling like a "normal" human being again. The gain is mostly due to the holiday eating, not the TOM. No excuses. One of these times it will be the last one, so annoying. I think 55 is old enough to be done with this nonsense.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try and get caught up today. Almost done with May, wow.

Hope everyone has a great day :group hug:
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 07:25 AM   #368  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:13 AM   #369  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have discovered cucumber water. I discovered it before we went out of town. I think that's what helped me to drop down a bit before we left. I already drink a lot of water, but I drank more with the cucumbers in it. At the end of the day I ate the cucumber slices. I didn't log that. I wonder if I should?

Kelijpa I'm sorry about TTOM. I am scared to even mention that I havn't had one since September. I am going to be that person who starts the day before the one year mark.

Last night: Full Body Stretch - standing
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1535 +
No Weigh In

Have a Blessed day!

Jen, today's devotion is me!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 30

Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

When we diet, we need protection. We really do. Dieting puts us in a very vulnerable position. We are weakened, frustrated, irritable, guilty, and a hundred other things that stir us up constantly. We need a shield to guard us from the onslaught of so many difficult emotions and feelings. The Lord provides us with the shield we need through faith. Believing in a God who cares for us and stands beside us is a great comfort and a very real help in our times of need. God will not let us struggle alone. He is our refuge, our shield against the worst our diets can do to us.

Today's thought: Oh, Lord, please protect me from me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:15 AM   #370  

today won't be as busy as yesterday.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:46 AM   #371  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning all my friendly and supporting chickies!!!
Not as many steps yesterday but what I did do I really pushed myself on my evening walk but 12,700 steps are still good. Food is planned and WI well ...lets say I am not speaking to my body and like you Jen I am surely not talking to my scale, well at least until Friday.

For some reason Friday's tend to see my low for the week and Mondays my high....Weekends??? But I know me if I don't do reality checks during the week I tend to think I am on track

I will be back at some point today for personals

hugs all around
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:48 AM   #372  

just got back from power walking and running errands. will be leaving for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. forgot my deposit slip for the bank.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:51 AM   #373  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 172.4. Crazy week - trying to stay on track.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #374  

well on its way to be a hot one here today.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #375  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

My stomach is still tore up. I had McDonald's after my ds2 awards ceremony and boy howdy. I did not think Biscodyl had any residual effects problem, but I will NOT take it again ...

I know some people take laxatives, but these things are rough on me. I will just stick to my smooth move. My mom had problems going her whole life. She ate lots of fruit and veggies so it wasn't that...my ds3 had problems until we figured out apple juice gave him immediate relief.

I've had a bacon egg cheese biscuit and medium coffee and all I feel is tired...it looks like my body is ALREADY gearing up to ovulate too...so my hormones could be very much to blame for the yoyo weight.

Goals 1400 calories + 45 s plank.

Diana curious about the cucumber water
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote