Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 08:30 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Ciecie, you continue to inspire me

Diana, I think you might be onto something with your but D intake especially if you are used to a certain amount

Granny congrats on new low!! Thanks for the recipe

Nancy, that is awesome that the competition is keeping you active. It's nice to do this with other people.

Zmaus, yay for the Op trend continuing

Gettinfit, awesome staying on plan and not ordering dessert though it would have been your company's treat

Keli, that sounds like a good place to maintain

Afm, I'm a little upset tonight. I have a friend whose sons gf is having a baby and she was possiby going to have a csection, he went to the hospital with his daughter and family...and then CalleD me out of the blue to go get him because he wanted to go back home and do something and THEN have me bring him back later, and I told him I don't like driving at night, so he's mad and ignoring my calls and texts aboUT how the woman is doing...I'm really mad he thinks it is OK to treat me like that when I'm worried about her. I am tempted to food soothe so I came on here. I have had dinner and an ice cream so I'm done for the night at 700 kcal.

Edited:: baby is born and she's ok!!!

Last edited by jendiet; 04-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #257  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Yeah workout complete, lower body strength training tonight 36 min hard and 10 warm up and cool down
Logged my food cal 1192 burned 2917 so says cromometer...did have 12,000 steps so far today but don't see adding much to it tonight I am worn out

Jendiet, you have every right to be mad, it is justified! You are not a door mat for someone to use when they want something and then they pout when they don't get their way....ok my rant is over

More personals tomorrow gals I am wiped out
Old 04-20-2018, 10:49 PM   #258  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Something kinda interesting that I thought about. I mentioned that I have been taking the 5000 IU on MWF. So, I didn't take it yesterday but did this this morning. I felt better as the day went on. Maybe the Vit D is part of my problem. We'll see. That's an easy experiment to test out, just start taking it daily again.

I'm not worrying about the nightshades or whatever they are. I didn't eat them for a few days and didn't feel any different. Maybe it's the above problem. But, I don't want to eliminate any other food for now. I just might have a fit.

I had a larger dinner tonight.

Total Approx 1885 Calories +

Breakfast (420 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
melon, orange, or other fruit 100 calories

Dinner (1050 Calories)
side salad with ranch on the side 150 calories
grilled steak 500 calories
baked potato with pat of butter 400 calories

Exercise:
JS Strength Interval Walk w/3's, 5's, & 8's & JS Happy Hiit Walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-20-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:39 PM   #259  

jendiet, you have every reason to be angry. you were worried about his girlfriend. I power walked home after supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:33 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning. 176.5 bounce up which is reasonable. Stilll at 3lbs so far this week and yesterday was my first day of full food. I am slowly bringing back up the veggies/fiber.

Jendiet - I am sorry for your experience. Your worry but probably his as well and maybe he was not thinking straight. I hope all is sorted out and he got back with you. It seemed like a lot to ask of you, particularly with you having children and having expressed your issue with driving at night.

Today is search training and I have an hour drive so check back later.
Old 04-21-2018, 07:46 AM   #261  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:56 AM   #262  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm feeling better this morning.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1885 +
Weigh In: 189.4
Up: .4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 21

Luke 6:25
'Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.'

As Christians, we need to keep in mind that we live in a world of terrible inequality. While we have the opportunities to overeat and overindulge, many people have no such chances. So many people starve. It is surely humbling to realize that much of our obesity comes from living in a culture where we can have pretty much all we want. The Lord Jesus Christ chastised the people of His day who were filled with the good things of life, because they ignored their brothers and sisters who had nothing. As we diet and feel the hunger in our stomachs, we are more aware of the feelings of our neighbors around the world who do not have enough to eat.

Today's thought: Make me less, Lord: less body, less selfishness, less ego!
Old 04-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #263  

Smile APRIL 2018--Down!

Hi Everyone,

Hi GranNan: Thanks for the info about bipolar sleeping. I will look it up.

Jen: food soothe...now that is a very creative expression.

I am in the right group, you all discussing vitamin D and B vitamins.
I was taking 2000 D, but cut back to 1000. Maybe I will go back up to 2000. I don't take calcium pills, so I try to take it when I drink almond milk.

I was taking a half of a B vitamin, but I stopped. I have been getting headaches, and think maybe I should start up again. (I felt better after I ate a jr. burger yesterday.

My diet was okay yesterday. (I almost bought a couple of bagels in the grocery store...but they were out of them.) I did get a jr. burger and a small frosty afterward. I ate too many packs of jelly candy yesterday. I did not eat enough veggies.

Exercise was okay. I did a 30 min. walk in a park. There were these pretty little yellow flowers and pale pink flowers bloomin in the grass among other flowers.

225/207.7/205 I'm getting wrinkles. Any solutions?

Have a good weekend. I need to get back into gardening!
Old 04-21-2018, 09:34 AM   #264  

S/C/G: 256/191/135

Height: 5'3

So managed to stick to plan for 3 day . I keep on wanting to step on that scale glad I took the battery out, I know myself to well.

Jendiet glad everything went well in the end with the baby being born. Hopefully your friend just was not thinking and does not make a habit of unreasonable demands.

Ciecie I just noticed you are from Mayville. I am from Buffalo. My mother met my father when he was stationed for the military in Germany. My father was originallly from Frewsburg, when my mother got her US citizenship it was in Mayville NY. She tells me this every year on the anniversary of becoming a citizen that she got her citizenship in Mayville and the number of years that it has been. It’s a small world.

Last edited by Zmaus; 04-21-2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #265  

good morning again! really nice sunny day here in the southwestern corner of nys! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #266  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
I did sneak in a W/I this am and am the same as I was on Sunday last week 168.4, I really thought with the strength training and the 50,000+ steps this week I would have seen a little change. But then again I am trying to focus on the strength training and measurements will tell a story is 2 more weeks I hope.

It looks like we may have a great weather day and the spring fair is going on. We may just go down there and poke around. they have a rock trading/painting booth that I donated about a dozen rocks. I want to go check out it out. I know my rocks that I donated have been scooped up already.

Have a great day and enjoy!!!!
Old 04-21-2018, 11:57 AM   #267  

good morning again! just got back from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. will power walk to lunch and home afterwards.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:02 PM   #268  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1550 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 calories)
chicken salad sandwich 600 calories

Dinner (690 calories)

Amy's mushroom risotto 240 calories
sauteed shrimp & veggies 300 calories
honeydew melon 150

Exercise
1 hour swim

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-21-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:23 PM   #269  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Ladies will do personals in AM. been a very off plan day and I think I'm paying for it. TOM is right around the corner and I do not care to try to log all the j u nk I ate between a brunch, a lunch and emotional/pain eating. I have a bad migraine and feel sick to my stomach...so Im going to tak ed some alkaseltzer chews, do my paperwork and try to sleep. Thank God tomorrow is another day
Old 04-21-2018, 09:36 PM   #270  

power walked to and home from lunch. after I got home from lunch, I power walked to the recycling center. I was their last customer for the week. power walked and ran an errand on the way home from the recycling center. power walked to and home from church tonight. ran an errand after church. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Closed Thread