3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-14-2017, 01:02 AM   #1

Default Weight Loss Plateau

I have been doing the Waterfall Diet for the past 2 months now. I lost 4 kilos in the first month but for the past 4 weeks, I have been experiencing a weight loss plateau where the scale won't budge. I have been getting better sleep, eating fewer calories and exercising harder, but the scale won't budge. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to overcome a plateau and start losing weight again?
Jaguar89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:37 PM   #2

You really should read what I'm reading. It specifically speaks of the plateau effect. I'm down 11 pounds in the first week!! Im not even hungry most of the time!! Im not having to do anything radical. I'm sooo proud of this!! I'm excited because this is the first time since my daughter that I have been able to lose any weight. I did Jenny for 90 days and ended up gaining and losing the same 3 pounds... This is working but I do need to get off of the scales for a while. A coworker suggested She Time on Amazon. I purchased the paperback however the Kindle comes with it for free. I'm reading it on the Kindle because I just couldn't wait for the paperback to arrive. It's honestly working for me and this time I'm going all the way!!
morganwelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #3

I just purchased my copy of She time! Looks good so far. I basically lose like 6-8 pounds and then my body just stops. After a week or so of that then I tend to get discouraged and go right back to where I started. I'm recently divorced and it is just long past time for me to get back in reasonable shape.
Jmarsho56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #4

Good for you! It's given me so much to think about and the diet in chapter 2 gets easier every day. I'm going to step away from the scales for a while like the book suggests but I have these black pants that were tight last week and now they are quite comfortable!! I'm determined this time!!
morganwelch is offline   Reply With Quote