Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-21-2017, 08:39 AM   #226  

just finished breakfast. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #227  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone!

WI up .6, really not sure why as I was within my limits but I did eat a bit of sugar. I am sure it will come back off tomorrow.
WO slacker again, and you know how consistent I was for so many months, could be just that it is so dark at 5am and raining just want to stay warm in bed even though I am awake.

Maybe I will try working out when I get home in afternoons and see if that works for me......yeah now that I think about it I will.

Kelli I know what you mean about meeting so many wonderful online people on here. Some come and go and when they return it is always wonderful.

Diana sorry your day was messed up yesterday and you are one busy lady

qtkitty and granny
WTG on the new low

havedogwilldiet
welcome I look forward to getting to know you

waving to everyone
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:18 AM   #228  

just got back from a power walk and running errands. will take the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:23 PM   #229  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
JS Total Body Timesaver w/8's, JS Steppin' Strength Walk w/8's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:07 PM   #230  

power walked and ran errands in a neighboring community. power walked and ran an errand on my way to my meeting tonight. power walked home. my fitness goals for today have been attained. will be going to bed in a few minutes.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:15 PM   #231  
Work in Progress

Good eve chickies

WO---complete I am now committed to evening workouts vs 5am ones for the duration of winter....mojo isssss baaaaaack

Last edited by nancylmrn; 11-22-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:29 AM   #232  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
156.1 this morning

That was a surprise, I was afraid to step on again, Incase it was a fluke haha. Got the turkey last night, so one big thing less to worry about

Diana

GrannyNancy congrats on the new low, no harm in making sure you’re not hurting yourself.

GettinFit I am pretty excited, too. Sounds great, I’m not worried about losing points because I eat a lot of the foods that are going zero like beans, mussels, chicken, etc. have fun on the cruise! That’s great you’re looking for a meeting

Nancy and Ciecie
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:53 AM   #233  

good morning! 2 miles leslie sansone this morning. just had breakfast. will take a shower in a few minutes.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:12 AM   #234  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 217.2 Bounce Up

GOAL: Calories -985, protein-82, net carbs-57, fat-42, Omega 6:3-4.9, Walk 12,000 steps, 15 floors
ACTUAL: Calories -1185, protein-87, net carbs-102, fat-43, Omega 6:3-5.9, Walk 12,450 steps, 25 floors -- Also 1 hour of yoga with instructor

Good morning. A bit blue today. Daughter's visit to the hematologist was not as good as we hoped. It was a follow up from a preliminary mono diagnosis (Epstein Barr) but her abnormal cells (I think leukocytes) are not as reduced as they want to see and they want to follow up in a month. She had an enlarged spleen and they put her on steroids. So she goes back in another month and is requesting a copy of the blood results so we can do some research to come up with questions to ask. One of my questions will be is "are there tests insurance won't pay for now but could be helpful? If so lets do them". She is not freaking out but it has certainly got us worried. My father had lung, colon and skin cancer, his brother had Hodgkins, and his sister had multiple myeloma and my grandmother had colon. All of this ads to the level of concern as a bone marrow based cancer is a possibility. Her next doctor visit will be shortly before our family vacation in December and near her 35th birthday.

I was just diagnosed with osteopenia but don't have to take medicines. I have asked to get a copy of the report. Only 1% risk of fracture in next 10 years. But I am making sure my calcium is between 1200 and 1500 every day, also taking magnesium and making sure all minerals are in line as well as 2000 D3. Walking and need to do weight training I think but right now the yoga is a lot of core work. Mom had bad osteoporosis. Compared with my daughter it is a minor concern right now.

EDIT-sigh-I do love my husband of almost 37 years but sometimes...when I am sorting out things in my head he has to interrupt me to talk about some trivia or political thing not related to our daily life or things going on and I stress out because I have to stop what I am doing. I am visual, not verbal, and get very focused when I am either writing something or working at my job and the older I get the harder it is to recover focus when distracted.

Qtkitty - there is something that snaps in your head when you break through a barrier. Yay! Qt is an odd thing in a username. I think about the gas station chain QT when I see your name . There must be a story there.

Gettinfit - I have telecommuted since 2006 and love it. I work for the American Red Cross and they have been doing a ton of downsizing in recent years and a large number of staff who work in the background on a computer all day like me now work from home and are not occupying expensive real estate. We used to fly to meetings but now it is the odd meeting that justifies travel with webex and skype being available. Of course some times it can get lonely but I usually run into a neighbor or two when I go walking and we chat for a few minutes.

Nancy - yay for the exercise and figuring out how to incorporate it!

Kelijpa - NICE drop!

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-23-2017 at 08:08 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:45 AM   #235  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

grannynancy I am still praying for your DD. I lost both of my parents to the "c" word and all of that stuff concerns me when I have any type of issue. Hang in there. Praying for a good holiday for your family and your DD only has something minor going on.

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 186.6
Down: .4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 22

Psalm 147:1, 3
Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

It was more than a diet. For Gary, it was his sanity. He had been obsessed by his weight. He had lived the past three years in a deep and terrible depression. When he was at his lowest, God broke through to him. God turned Gary's life around. He finally began losing weight, and his state of mind improved dramatically. The light of God tore through his darkness with a beautiful healing warmth. Gary was healed of his physical affliction as well as the demon of depression that haunted him. God truly has the power to heal His children. No matter what the problem might be, take it to the Lord.

Today's thought: My diet affects more than just my body; it affects my heart and mind, as well!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #236  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

grannynancy - I hope your daughter will be okay. Sending prayers your way! Hang in there.

All is good with me, have been tracking my Points and getting my workouts in. The scale didn't move yet but I'm okay with that because I know that eventually it will. I forgot my laptop last night so I had to come into the office to get in and now I'm about to leave and go do my walk before going home.

I hope you ladies have a great Wednesday.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 10:03 AM   #237  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all the chickies here
WI 162.4 drop of 1.2 ....I know what is going on with the body
WO all set for this evening..Today's video Kickboxing one of my least favorite but that's ok

granny I have your daughter in my prayers and good for you for gathering as much information as you can to ask questions!

Today I have my meals planned
B eggs
L Salad
D chicken thighs
S ? not so sure might not even need one
Water...lots as always

Back later
Old 11-22-2017, 04:07 PM   #238  

good evening! 2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:56 PM   #239  
Work in Progress

Good evening everyone,
Well I earned my "workout complete" badge 51 min of kickboxing cardio and ab work...I am going to try and get a workout in tomorrow morning before I have to start to get things ready for family.

Enjoy you evening and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My Thanksgiving thought: I am so thankful for my God, my family and my friends!
Old 11-22-2017, 10:28 PM   #240  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

kelijpa Great job!

nancylmrn Great job on the drop and for getting that workout in.

Ciecie Keep up the great work!

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream