Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-15-2017, 11:29 PM   #151  

gtkitty congrats on the loss!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:19 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 218.0 another new low

GOAL: Calories -1028, protein-59, net carbs-103, fat-40, Omega 6:3-3.8, Walk 10,000 steps, 12 floors
ACTUAL: Calories -1086, protein-59, net carbs-107, fat-45, Omega 6:3-3.9, Walk 13,496 steps, 35 floors

Switched walking to leaving out the flat and only doing the big hill in the neighborhood. With music the back and forth is not too bad and pushing my self up and down hills is good training for search and rescue. I will not lie. I am a bit sore today [numbers on old post but 33 floors yesterday] Younger Next Year suggests, if I remember it correctly an hour a day, a rest day, and a day where you walk 4 hours. I hate slowing the momentum but think tomorrow needs to be my rest day. Our yoga instructor yesterday had to change so we are doing yoga Friday night and I would rather work on stretching on Friday to prep. I downloaded my deficit and basal from specific date range of Oct 1 to Nov 14 on cronometer and it predicted 18 lbs using the 3500 calories=1lb formula. THAT calculation was to the number. I lost 18.0lbs during that timeframe. Going to do the same thing for November. It is a combination of their calculation for basal metabolism at my current weight, food intake, and fitbit exercise calories burned.

Ankle is holding up to the walking. It was cute. A neighbor came out (very nice older man who talks your ear off) and told me I should be wearing better walking shoes than my Birkenstocks because of the ankle. But the molded footbed on these things has given me more foot and ankle support than any tennis shoes I have ever bought. But he meant well and I was grateful that he cared. I have also given unsolicited advice which I hope is taken the same way. I honestly think I may be borderline Aspergers because I am very analytical but not so good with social graces.

Princessroja-Good loss and great direction of "travel"
Qtkitty - great loss. Your edited picture "woke me up"
Gettinfit - Good to see you again and know the momentum is still going. Great choice for the exercise. I wind up walking in the dark some but the neighborhood is safe and SC is not so cold [I wear reflective vest and headlamp]. I so wish we had a program where we could work half time and pay more for our health insurance; insurance is the main reason I am holding on until 65 (or longer since my husband is 3 years younger and is self-employed and uses mine). Sometimes it is hard to get everything done and everything does not actually get done in a day.

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-17-2017 at 06:18 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:33 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

Grannynancy- *giggles* pretty freaky huh... I did my makeup in cats the musical fashion for a trunk or treat event and took pics in snapchat... Soooooo funny
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:39 AM   #154  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
157.9 this morning

Last night I went over to the hunting cabin where my DH had split some wood, to help bring it back to the house, so got some functional exercise in throwing firewood around . It was fun we had a little picnic, Genoa salami sandwiches, stayed within my points. I got some nice bread, Monk’s multigrain, I like it anyway.

Well, better get moving, hope everyone has a great day

GettinFit have you seen any buzz on the new WW program, I think it rolls out in the US Dec. 3. I try not to look at it too much, I could easily lose focus on my current program. I ‘m looking forward to it, hopefully it’s as good as it sounds. Supposedly if you go on WW UK you can see some of it.

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #155  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:55 AM   #156  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie Have a great day!

qtkitty Great job!

Kelijpa

GrannyNancy
Congrats on the new low!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2 - no fog this morning, not sure what was going on yesterday morning

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 185.8
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 16

Psalm 146:1, 8
Praise ye the Lord, Praise the Lord, O my soul. The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.

Dick couldn't believe everyone was against him. First, his wife started making comments about his weight. Next, it was his doctor. Now, his friends at the office. He looked the same as he always did. Why was everyone picking on him all of the sudden? Maybe he had gained a little, but that was just normal spread for a middle-aged man. He'd never worried about weight before, and he sure wasn't planning to start worrying now. Sometimes we are too blind to see when we need to lose weight. Pride gets in the way, and we aren't honest with ourselves. Ask God to help keep ego out of the way, and He will open your eyes to see what needs to be done.

Today's thought: When it comes to weight, I won't kid myself!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-16-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:06 AM   #157  

thanks Diana! i'll have a great day. I will be busy later on today. will go for a power walk in a few minutes.
Old 11-16-2017, 09:09 AM   #158  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

Diana - I hope you're feeling better today.

grannynancy - Congrats on your reaching another new low . You are doing an awesome job. We're both getting so close to onederland.

Kelijpa - My leader told us that we'll get the info at our meeting on 11/6. She keeps telling us that we're going to be really excited and that WW has listened to what members have said. I did do Google search a couple weeks ago and found nothing. I will be on a cruise the week that we get the new info so I'll have to wait until the following week . Honestly, I just got in the swing of SmartPoints vs Points Plus.

Happy Thursday to everyone else I hope you all have a great day!

All is good with me. I'm planning to get a 45 min walk in after work and I have my food all planned out for the day so I should be good.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

qtkitty, grannynancy, congrats on the new lows!

Alas, no such luck in my neck of the woods. I woke up feeling very slim and yet the scale was up .2. Hrmph. It's nearing that TOM though so I'm guessing my weight will be haywire for a bit. If I keep doing all the right things I'm hoping I'll eventually get a water whoosh!

breakfast: oatmeal
lunch: grilled cheese and tomato sandwich, apple, choc covered pretzels
snack: protein bar
dinner: spaghetti

workout: 2 hours of teaching dance and some massage/stretching. Thursdays are pamper self day; teaching takes a lot out of me physically, and I'm hoping it won't make my hip injury flare up.

Last edited by Princessroja; 11-16-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:57 AM   #160  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all

WI up 1lb so I have gained from September 1 to date 5lb solid. So I am really going to take things back to basics. Will need to do some grocery shopping and I know I can handle the holiday, that is not a problem for me. 165.8

I was reading all the post and wow gals you are dropping the weight like crazy! I love it

Kelli, qtkittyi and granny I just keep watching you numbers go down

Well I have to run have some groceries to get before work
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:46 AM   #161  

just got back from power walking and running errands.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:28 PM   #162  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Hey ladies. Just popping in to ask for prayer. I've gained 30 pounds rapidly and had some wonky labs. Scariest thing is according to kidney function tests, I'm in stage 3 kidney disease. My ANA was elevated, but not terribly elevated. I was diagnosed with lupus back in the early 1990s but never believed I had it. It often causes kidney disease, so maybe that's what's going on. I tried doing c25k but my knee swelled so badly that I had to quit, and that was only the first day of the second week. I tried riding my bike and felt exhilarated-for about a block-but was unable to go further d/t debilitating exhaustion and my muscles feeling like spaghetti noodles. I also had Lyme disease which I didn't know I had been tested for until my doctor stumbled upon the positive results two years later while looking at old labs for comparison values. Thyroid low normal at 0.91. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm up to 200 pounds which I haven't been since 1988 when overdue with my son AND wearing hiking boots when they weighed me. I can't remember my pin to change my ticker, so i guess I'll be 193 forever. Sorry for the long post. I'm just frustrated and worried.
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #163  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Oh, BTW, Have referrals to rheumatology and urology...
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:09 PM   #164  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

LurchMomma You have a lot going on. Lifting you up in prayer.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:13 PM   #165  

hi lurchmama! will be praying for you! just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.