Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 309/296/250

Height: 5'7

Red face Feeling uncomfortable with the amount of pressure!!

So my cousins and I are in a whats app group to encourage weight loss and basically support each other. Me and one of my cousins joined weight watchers and both of us lack discipline so needless to say we were not doing great holding ourselves accountable. So our other cousin who is basically a fitness powerhouse is making us basically track in our books and place all our meals in the group daily I am pissed! But im finding that I am avoiding certain foods as well because i dont wanna hear the lecture. I know its for our best interest but I only needed to vent! I am trying to refocus because I need to loss at least 50lbs to have a child.
Tennille242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:07 PM   #2  

I know the feeling. Been there. I've gotten pretty annoyed several times when my wife and daughter would remind me about my diet - when I'm about to indulge in soda and chips. That's even though I TOLD them to do that for me because I knew I would need someone to remind me from time to time. But I'd get really pissed every time. I'd like to think it's normal.

And looking at it from a different perspective, we should even be thankful that there are people like your cousin in your life. One who cares enough about you to remind you, lecture you and help you through it. Trying to lose weight isn't easy. But having people with us who lecture us when we're wrong and help to go on the right path - that's precious. And we're lucky. So chill! All the best to you on your journey!
Keiran is offline   Reply With Quote