Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-23-2017, 07:59 AM   #16  

Hi, recommend you vegetarian meal.
lisawarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #17  

The reason is your mother think about eating only .. You fill your spare time .. Or replace the food with water and if you do not like drinking water can be added juice.
you can low carb/healthy vegetables
YolaLendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #18  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrision View Post
hello!

Is this the case or I am paranoid about carbs? I wish I wouldn't have to limit carbs in my diet, because it's hard to avoid them. But, after trying low carb diet, I literally stopped craving food and my appetite was completely normalised (I ate smaller portions and made me feel fuller and last longer). And anytime I eat a steak or other fatty and meaty meal, I feel more satiated and last longer.
I can completely relate. I can eat some carbs. Up to around 100 grams and still maintain a healthy weight/lose weight. But it's SO much easier if I keep my carbs a bit lower; say, around 70 grams. I haven't needed to go super low yet, and I hope I never need to! But yeah, I definitely understand about the change in appetite. I feel so much better when I moderately restrict carbs. Much more even energy and an easy to manage appetite.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:21 PM   #19  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelsieT View Post
I completely understand about the low carb diet. I did Atkins a few years ago, I had a sausage breakfast bowl for breakfast (sausage, broccoli, cheese, tomatoes, black olives) and I was not hungry again until 4-5 PM. I would have to force myself to eat lunch.

You have to decide your WOE…Way of Eating. Either low carb, low fat, 6 mini meals per day, etc. But, in my opinion it has to be something you can stick with, is portable…can eat at restaurants, etc. and does not make you feel like you are missing something.

If you have a lot of high carb foods at home and feel tempted to eat them, get rid of them and replace them with healthier foods.

I would eat cake everyday if I could, but I would only gain weight and be tempted to eat more. I have to ask myself during the day, am I really hungry or eating from boredom, unhappiness, stress or whatever. Replace that with a positive hobby, chore, or task.

Start by planning tomorrow’s meals today, what will you have for breakfast that is healthier? Egg whites, oatmeal or whole grain toast, add some protein if you get hungry. Repeat this for lunch, dinner and snacks for a few days.

Tell us how it goes.
Thank you very much for such a great advice. I really appreciate.
Now a days its very hard to get free diet advice. Even nutritionists charging min 100$ to prepare diet charts.. Anywayz, thank you very much.
emilygroni is offline   Reply With Quote