Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #211  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon/eve to all! WI down a bit. I am noticing a pattern now I went back through my weight journal and I always seem to be the lowest on Sunday and Monday mornings..Maybe there is a link to my rest days and my exercise days? I seem to be at my highest on Thur and Friday. Just a thought

Anyway it has been a good day, did my physical fitness test and ready to start round 2 of my 4 week exercise routine This round I am going to aim to do the extra credit each day as my body tells me I can.

Have any of you ever tried using a drop of cinnamon oil in your food for flavoring? Or should I just stick to the ground spice you can buy?

Back tomorrow!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:32 PM   #212  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

nancylmrn What are you using the cinnamon for? I have only used ground cinnamon. I use it when I make a piece of toast in the morning. There are different types of cinnamon, too. I use Ceylon.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:38 PM   #213  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1210 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (450 calories)
Salad with grilled chickn & BHF's ranch 400 calories
iced coffee 50 calories

Dinner (500 calories)
Omelette made with my regular Med. blend veggies , 2 eggs, American cheese slice 400 calories
2 mandarin oranges 100 calories

Exercise
25 minutes on treadmill/20 minutes elliptical
Old 04-24-2017, 05:35 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I'm still getting used to my new hair but I feel better about it today. I'm going to try fixing it up tomorrow and maybe I'll take a picture.

B: raisin bagel, coffee w/ half and half
L: tuna w/mayo on red bell pepper, carrots w/spicy hummus
D: Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza

no exercise

Diana I do remember the conversation about make-up. I was inspired by your comments and decided to use some make up today. Wow! I'm so amazed at the difference it makes to my skin. It really smooths out all the flaws. Maybe I will have to do this more often.

nancylmrn I use cinnamon on my breakfast food: bananas, eggs, toast, bagels. One time I accidentally put cinnamon in my chicken chili. I thought I was putting cumin in, but surprisingly everybody liked the cinnamon. I have never used the oil, only the powder form. That sounds like it could be interesting.

msgooch I wish I had your hairdresser!

Have a great day everybody!
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:55 AM   #215  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Went to NYC with my friend, we saw Chicago, it was a great day. Diana I had Mexican there, it was amazing! Definitely difficult to practice moderation...the gym idea sounds fun, great to have a motivation for each other to get there. We're not at the too hot to walk outside, too rainy and cool. Supposed to be nice today.

Pang hope you made out ok, even if you went off, make sure and give yourself credit for what you did up to that point.

Magistra I'm thinking about getting a haircut today, I hate when it's not what I wanted, I do have a tendency to say, whatever you think will look better, so a bit of a conflict with myself there

Well, better get moving!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:35 AM   #216  
Fresh Starter

Height: 5'7"

Default April Start

Hi, all -

April is almost over but here I am anyway I am just starting Medifast, got my first order last week, spent two days sampling the food options so I could customize my first order. Then I went away for a long weekend so... today is the official start date. Looking forward to a great start and super successful month of May.

Jean
jeanscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #217  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Morning all!

It's Monday morning, time to re-energize ourselves. Yesterday couldn't have been more off plan, we had a brunch at our house and I ate everything I shouldn't. I totaled up the calories - I hit 1800 by early afternoon so I just stopped eating for the day, and dragged my exhausted self onto the treadmill to try and offset the mess.

Back to oatmeal and berries for breakfast! It is a bit gray and chilly but I really want to do an outside walk, fingers crossed it doesn't rain so I can go do that instead of the treadmill!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:13 AM   #218  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

jeanscape Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Last night I added on: Tamile Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1210 +
Weigh In: 179
No Change

Have a great day and start to your week!
Diet Devotion: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/5312434-post122.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-24-2017 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #219  

S/C/G: 206/189.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!!!

How was everyone's weekend? It's so hard for me to check in on the weekend.

I feel kinda bad, I didn't work out Thursday, Friday or Saturday. It was a crazy hectic week at work and My eye were very tired when I got home Friday. I laid down for a moment and woke up an hour later. Then to top it off I had a cheat meal. I felt bad, but it was so tasty. One of my favorite places to eat I've been avoiding because my favorite item is chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. My son suggested it, and me and my bestie caved (she's been on this journey with me.) Saturday my son had an early soccer game, I planned on working out after the game and a few errands, then my little brother showed up with his girlfriend to visit. It was nice to visit, but I had plans with my mom later that afternoon so they took up my workout window.
Mom and me went to have Mexican, I was craving ceviche. We shared and I ordered a grilled chicken breast and mixed veggies, thought I was going an okay route, Chicken came out in a cream sauce with cheese and bacon! I knocked the bacon off.

But after that I went to my best friends and worked in her yard again, until quite late, ended up staying the night and got up and did more yard work the next morning. I chopped wood, dug up all kinds of burried things, raked and pulled weeds. I hope that makes up a little for missing work outs. I was up 3lbs Sunday morning so that kinda sucked, hoping some is due to water weight and Sunday started TTOM. I'm not sure I'm going to meet my May 1st goal.

Magistra Same here! I rarely cut my hair, because I'm scarred I won't like it. I did't get the haircut I wanted the last time I cut my hair either.
Tacos_in_Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:46 PM   #220  

Hello everyone! Extremely new here and am excited to be apart of this online community! I just started my weight loss journey this last month, Im 24 and was at 240 and now I'm 230, I have been slacking very much on exercise and the bad habits and food choices are creeping back into my life so hopefully I will kick it back into gear with this check in! Super happy to have found this online support group (:
CassieKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:33 PM   #221  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Deeeear lord help me. Been eating way too much junk these past few weeks.

I run a 5k this weekend, I can't slack off now haha!

I don't know what's wrong with me these past few weeks, I have had little to no motivation. Taking extra "rest" days. Buying myself treats.
Something has to change or I'll end up where I began.
EEK!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:17 PM   #222  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

CassieKay
Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits full body weights w/12's & Hi-Lo
Old 04-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #223  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

WI as I predicted still down...the test will be tomorrow and Wednesday if I gain again.

So round 2 week 1 day 1 of exercise done this am. Tomorrow I will have an 'extra credit' to complete making my workout about 50 minutes long.

As for the cinnamon oil, I have been reading the benefits but I don't want to put powder in my coffee, or any liquid so I thought the oil might be better but it is impossible to find in my area. But maybe I will try it on other foods just for fun.

Today at the office was so slowwwwww and boring not sure why that is today usually Mondays are crazy scary

Tonight's dinner fresh halibut and it is so good..

Boy I am just rambling time for me to stop and let someone else take over
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 AM   #224  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all.

Breakfast: Coffee & Protein Bar
Snack: Blackberries, yogurt & a handful of cereal
Lunch: Pizza, with a side salad.
Dinner: Baked chicken, roasted broccoli & coleslaw

Workout: Dynamic Strength, Core Kinetics

nancylmrn- what would you use Cinnamon oil for? I've never heard of it!

So, in terms of me slacking off lately.. I really DO have to start doing more studying for this boards exam.. Which is why I will commit to 2 rest days a week. Once I begin work, I will actually have time to workout every day and not have to worry about studying. One extra rest day shouldn't kill me as long as I make sure I keep the junk to a minimum!

have a good day ladies.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 07:00 AM   #225  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Welcome CassieKay!

I am at a new low 186.0 I have been popping up and down these past few weeks.

Yesterday hubby bought me a life fitness cycle. He's attempting to get Peloton hooked up to the tv for me. OMG...just when you think you're in okay shape, you try something new! Spinning is really hard for me! I made it 15 minutes, and I take 1hr and 45 minute hikes up and down hills and valleys. I have a different bike than they're saying so I have to figure out what intensity they're talking about for my bike.

I ate well yesterday - stayed at my 1500 calories and ate all on plan. I did notice I was hungrier and had more cravings yesterday, I assume because of all the crap I ate on Sunday.

1 more pound and I'm overweight, not obese!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote