Health facts and fitness tips - Page 2 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

View Poll Results: Is it considered a difficult task to get in shape or to stay in shape?
To get in shape 15 51.72%
To stay in shape 17 58.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2017, 01:51 PM   #16  

Reduce sugar and carbs
JoannePils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:12 PM   #17  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/150/145

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
I think it's odd that other than Palestrina, none of these people posted longer than a week and then disappeared, and Palestrina posted the things that work "for her," rather than blanket statements of what's right or wrong. We are all different.
agreed! I would bet the single posters are all spammers. Let's see if they come back to disagree.

Also the original poll question was oddly phrased, "Is it considered a difficult task to get in shape or stay in shape" instead of, "which is more difficult" and the OP did not follow up on this query. Spammer
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsRemedies View Post
1. Water! Water! Water! Drink lots of water and for alternatives drink juice instead of sodas. Start your mornings with a glass of water and some fruits, before breakfast.
2. Eat more healthy. Stay away from fast foods. And grilled meat is always better than fried.
3. Excersise to burn calories. Jogging is great or even finding time to do some walking each day. Also, exercise time frames can be rather short, but very beneficial when it's done on a consistent basis.
4. Give up FAST FOODS
Monica99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:14 AM   #19  

Originally Posted by nsRemedies
1. Water! Water! Water! Drink lots of water and for alternatives drink juice instead of sodas. Start your mornings with a glass of water and some fruits, before breakfast.
2. Eat more healthy. Stay away from fast foods. And grilled meat is always better than fried.
3. Excersise to burn calories. Jogging is great or even finding time to do some walking each day. Also, exercise time frames can be rather short, but very beneficial when it's done on a consistent basis.
4. Give up FAST FOODS
5. Reduce alcohol.
RedCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #20  

For me I'd say giving up refined sugar (as much as I can), and finding exercise that I genuinely enjoy, which in my case is classes. Lots of other things are important too though - I'd agree with sleep, and also drastically cutting back on alcohol. Drinking for me now is an occasional treat, rather than a regular occurrence.
Jeannnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:06 AM   #21  

How about eating less ?
moonlight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:32 AM   #22  

Drink plenty of water.
ChristinaBrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 04:39 PM   #23  

These are very useful tips
JaneP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:17 PM   #24  

I have just given up all sweet drinks and going to drink only mineral water, tea , and coffee. Hope it will help.
Teacher69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #25  

Try using a smaller plate and restrict your portions to no larger than your fist.
archaelogist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #26  

Buy the gym membership.
SabineNil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 09:57 AM   #27  

Default Healthy facts and fitness tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsRemedies View Post

Yes, I totally agree with you. We must do all mentioned things on daily basis. Including these tips we must join any fitness centre and do exercise under the guidance of professional trainer. It will definitely help you to be fit and healthy.
Kevfoley11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:57 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevfoley11 View Post
Yes, I totally agree with you. We must do all mentioned things on daily basis. Including these tips we must join any fitness centre and do exercise under the guidance of professional trainer. It will definitely help you to be fit and healthy.
Guidance of professional trainer is not really necessary, there is plenty of very useful information online or you can ask staff member how to properly use gym equipment and it is all free.
Patti38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:11 PM   #29  

Don't eat carbs or at least reduce them us much as you can.
optician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 10:42 AM   #30  

Almost everyone knows that drinking water helps losing weight and I've heard recently that drinking cold water helps even more
marycosby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitness, weight loss, weight management