Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-22-2017, 07:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 120/123 curren, 100 goal

Height: 5"4

Exclamation Big binge yesterday help!!!

Ok so yesterday I said f my diet and ate literally like 2400 calories worth of stuff. I did workout 3 hrs before hand cardio but this all happened between the hours of 12 and 8 pm. I ate organic farmers market bread and goat cheese and fruit and just other healthy stuff but alot of it. I gain weight from one bad day? Whats the absolute worst that can happen? I never make a habit out of this . this Is my first binge in 3 months

Anytips for stopping a binge in its tracks before bad can be done?

Last edited by LordGod1488; 01-22-2017 at 08:02 AM.
LordGod1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Pant Size 12/6/4

Height: 5'2"

Don't panic! Pick yourself back up today and get back on track. There will be no lasting effects from one day of a few more calories. Many days will be a problem
Harriette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:19 AM   #3  

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGod1488 View Post
Ok so yesterday I said f my diet and ate literally like 2400 calories worth of stuff. I did workout 3 hrs before hand cardio but this all happened between the hours of 12 and 8 pm. I ate organic farmers market bread and goat cheese and fruit and just other healthy stuff but alot of it. I gain weight from one bad day? Whats the absolute worst that can happen? I never make a habit out of this . this Is my first binge in 3 months

Anytips for stopping a binge in its tracks before bad can be done?
If I overeat, I skip breakfast the next day - this tends to balance out the calories.

I teach my clients to see their calorie intake much like a balance sheet and if you overeat on a day, lets say on saturday you went over 500 calories, then reduce your calorie intake by 100 calories for the next 5 days.

This will balance things out.

And of course train consistently.

Hope this helps

~ Coach Wilson
www.coachwilson.co.uk
www.theteamworkout.co.uk

Last edited by coachwilson; 04-16-2017 at 07:38 AM.
coachwilson is offline   Reply With Quote