3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   March 2017 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/312485-march-2017-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Syckgirlsfv 03-06-2017 11:15 AM

hi everyone :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm sorry for being MIA again...I've been terribly inconsistent these days! I'm now studying for the CPA exam, so I once again have hardly any free time! Please forgive me for just doing drive-by posts for a while - but I really do need to keep accountable so I'm going to try to at least post food every day (again) :lol:

Breakfast: Omelet (two eggs, 2 organic chicken maple sausages, shredded mozzarella)
Snack: 1/2 avocado, mixed nuts (fancy kind, no peanuts!)
Lunch: steamed organic broccoli, canned chicken breast
Dinner: TBD

Thanks for keeping this thread alive, Diana, as always!!!

Thousandsunny 03-06-2017 01:28 PM

Back to it today! 3 mile jog at lunch and arms after but only for 10 minutes. Keto coffee and bacon and eggs for today and tonight, so, here's to hoping this water weight comes off fast! And then some not water weight.

Ronja 03-06-2017 01:30 PM

Today I fasted. I ate three organic millet mini-balls (basically millet mixed with dried fruits and cinnamon, it's quite amazing really) and had two or three coffees (can't remember now).

Also today I realised my elastic jeans I bought in December are getting too lose to wear (first world problem!!). No wonder, as I've lost 21 pounds since beginning of the year. Not bad, uh? I know it's going to be a slow progress now but I feel empowered. I hope the feeling lasts for a while (probably up until my next period, which should be in a week or so).

Nicholsfamily1987 03-06-2017 04:49 PM

Personals
Ronja: My BBQ was great. I went a little over board but made up for it yesterday we some serious working out. & it's okay to mess up every now and again as long as you get back on track you'll be fine!

Emily: I hope you hear something soon & can figure out the job situation. Stress always breaks me out!

MrsGooch: Like you I weigh everyday. If I don't I become unaccountable and fall off the wagon. I may have to do it for the rest of my life I don't know. lol

Nancy: Maybe try to bounce your calories around...sometimes shocking the body will help bring the weight down.

Jesika: Awesome job doing well with WW.

Syck: What works to keep you accountable!

Thounsand: Water weight comes off so quick. If regular weight came off as fast as water weight...wouldn't life be amazing! WTG getting back on track.

Hello Everyone!!

YWI: 146.6
TWI: 144.8
Calories: 1250
Exercise: 31 minutes on the stationary; Going to try to get WATP in.

Boy do I love seeing that 144...even if it rounds up to 145. But I'm hoping it sticks. I did awful Saturday with the BBQ....but yesterday I worked my butt off, was low on my calories..and got a ton of exercise in so I'm hoping it all evened out and my weight don't bounce back up tomorrow. Only time will tell. I'm always so happy when I make it through the weekend because weekends are my weakness.

Hope everyone has had a great Monday. My windshield wiper motor is giving out and we have had a ton of rain...**Fingers crossed** That its not raining when I leave work...

Januaryvaille 03-06-2017 06:38 PM

Feeling low

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana3271 (Post 5303749)
Hi, Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer2:

Hi all, I'm feeling rather low. I am struggling with being at that point when you know you've gained 10 pounds but are afraid to weigh in. Ugh. Help! I know I can't change what I don't acknowledge and also I spend all week eating well and then blow it on Sat! I love to have whatever I want! I need a kick in the butt!

Januaryvaille 03-06-2017 06:39 PM

Hi all, I'm feeling rather low. I am struggling with being at that point when you know you've gained 10 pounds but are afraid to weigh in. Ugh. Help! I know I can't change what I don't acknowledge and also I spend all week eating well and then blow it on Sat! I love to have whatever I want! I need a kick in the butt!

Weekend Boater 03-06-2017 06:58 PM

Hi everyone, waving. Quickie post for now, I read all your news and it was great to see you all!

I talked to DH tonight and we are going to do phase one beginning tomorrow, the plan is for 10 days until the weekend after next. I wont be able to skimp on lunches anymore with mainly just protein and will have to get my veggies in. I am going to the market in the morning and thus, a day 1 in a sense, yet again! I will report tomorrow. Exercise and activity is going well as is the food plan but PH1 is now in order! That is the decided plan.

sychgirl hey you! : ) I was thinking of you and those 310 shakes! Happy Spring! Great to see you and Emily likewise! Yay on those job offers! Wtg girl! :carrot:

Teri Thanks! : ) Interesting about the workout place and yes I really like her! I finally tried utube today on my pc with Jessica Smith and some other stuff. I think your swimming is so wonderful, yay for getting back to it and nice on your seeds! Diana I finally tried the utube stuff on my p.c! lol : ) Congrats on the lb. down and hope you all had a great weekend! :carrot:

Nancy you will get it back down, congrats on moving forward! :carrot:

Ronja That is a fantastic loss, congrats as well :carrot:

Thousand wtg on that 3 mile jog!

Jesika That is wonderful about WW and your wife doing it with you, super! : )

January Hi and welcome. I am wishing you a great first new day and fresh start! Bravo for taking the first step!

Nichols yay on that loss! wtg girl!

msgooch congrats on the exercise and an op day today!

As always, sorry if I missed anyone. Keep up the great work, tomorrow is the last day of our week already , wow! Going to go sofa surfing now! lol. Have a great night and good nights sleep and may we all awaken to a good and successful new day!

Diana3271 03-06-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Januaryvaille (Post 5304803)

HI and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: Get back on track but don't weigh in for a week. When you weigh in you might be surprised that you were able to get rid of some water weight and it might not be as bad as you think. Good luck with your weight loss goals. BTW, I wish I could have whatever I want, too. :lol:

Diana3271 03-06-2017 09:39 PM

Total Approx 1490 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Home Gym Intervals - combined workouts w/10's

Syckgirlsfv 03-06-2017 11:02 PM

weekendboater LOL I got tired of the shakes for a minute...I'm taking a few days off but I do still love them :D

I'm kind of at that point where I forgot what works for me! I gained a couple pounds, mostly water, but am now having trouble recalling what I was eating before that got rid of it :lol: I've even been doing a lot of treadmill cardio with DH and it isn't doing anything! :rofl:

I'll figure it out.

Dinner was a grass-fed burger from Omaha on a sandwich thin, swiss cheese, pickles, and some veggie tots on the side. I have been studying for the last 2 hours and I'm almost done with the study plan for this section I'm going to schedule a test for soon!

Januaryvaille 03-07-2017 06:13 AM

Thank you for your support. I lay awake during the night devising a plan. I'm going to challenge myself to do the 30/12 eating plan, which I hope will reset me and give me strength. If I have a strong plan in mind I usually am pretty good about sticking with it. So, my plan is to do 30 days at 1200 calories. Being post menopausal, I can't really eat more than at on average. I'm excited. You're support has meant a lot.

msgooch 03-07-2017 07:44 AM

Good morning!

January - welcome! I think we all get that, we want magical results. And the truth is you wouldn't appreciate it if you didn't have to work for it. What works for me is making small, achievable goals for myself. I'd have given up long ago if all I thought about was my end goal. And trust me, some days getting through the afternoon is an accomplishment. I plan in advance if I can go off plan and understand the consequences. For example - I think it's going to take me to mid-October to hit my goal. But what I'm really focused on is can I lose 2.6 lbs by next Saturday and what I have to do between now and then to reach that.

I'm doing a big exercise today - once a week we take an hour and a half hike through a local park. I'm going to decide when i go golfing if I can count that as an exercise day or not - I'll wear my fitbit and decide if I walked enough.

So how often do you all weigh yourselves? I used to do 1x a week, then I saw things could get stuck if I didn't check more. Then I moved to twice a week. Now I just hop on every morning, my weight tracking app averages my week and I can just compare week to week results.

Diana3271 03-07-2017 07:56 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 173.8
Down: .2

Have a great day

JesikaBeth 03-07-2017 09:33 AM

Good morning, everyone. Just wanted to say have a GREAT day :)

nancylmrn 03-07-2017 11:22 AM

Good morning gals
This mornings WI...down just a bit but still in the 160's. :mad:

I have been working on my resume and I must say sometimes I think I might be good ;) at what I do.

Diana can you please tell me what BHF's ranch is?? I see you use it a lot and I just don't know what brand that is.

So today I will have 1 egg and 3 egg whites for breakfast with some peppers and onion thrown in, lunch salad with diced ham, olives, cucumber and a few walnuts using Olive Garden light salad dressing, dinner the chicken I brined and roasted last night.

I am off to the salt mines check in later