Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-02-2017, 05:15 PM   #31  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Nicholsfamily The Donna Richardson workout is an actual dance workout. The music for the workout was live music by The Sugar Hill Gang. The Sugar Hill Gang's song Rapper's Delight was the music on the Soul Train video I linked.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Jessica.
Glad you restarted.
Many times life happens with so many ways to put weight loss the least of our worries. For me my diet plan is a struggle at times and any little distraction puts me off plan.

My condolences for you and family.

There's many things that over a lifetime has led me off a weight loss plan. Now I'm 48 , I realize if I need to be on weight loss plan .then a maintenance plan . What I need is an ongoing commitment to evaluate and restart with the seasons...

In this way no matter for reason, or for how a long a break is or why it was unplanned. I have a planned restart mentality.

Feed day for me.
Shake for breakfast
Salad for lunch
Fish and beans for dinner. Very filling.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #33  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Pahla Bowers Cardio/Strength w/10's from youtube
Old 03-02-2017, 10:35 PM   #34  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all,
It was a good day, so far have eaten op but like I had said in an earlier post I am board with my food choices. I really need to venture out and look at other recipes.
I did however make coconut macaroons that were low carb and they turned out pretty yummy. Then I tried to make a chocolate version...not such a winner I ended up throwing those out

ok on to the next recipe
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:53 AM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I am need of a weekend!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 175.2
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 03-03-2017, 09:10 AM   #36  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

YE: WATP 1 miles
YC: 1,525 (+125 out of range)

Well, so much for my busy day keeping my cals down! My sister surprised me by stopping by last night with great food from a Thai place I love. I'm willing to make an exception to the 1300s in such a situation. And did!

I'm really tired today. The dad of my best friend has been in hospice. I got the news from her late last night that he passed away. We were on the phone until very late. With grief and fatigue from little sleep, I don't plan to get a workout in today.

Take care, all!
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:39 AM   #37  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone! TOM came around and it's been hard not to give into my cravings. I haven't but it's made for some very hungry mornings. Since it's cold and windy these past few days I've been working out inside. Did 50 mind on the bike yesterday and today I might do treadmill and weights and bike to mix it up. We'll see! Right now I'm just hungry. That's what really gets me down, aside from the TOM blues. Oh well, TGIF as Diana said!
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #38  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Hi All,

Quick check in for me. No weigh in this morning because I didn't sleep great and was up at 330 this morning. A plus for not being able to sleep was that I went for my bike ride. It's just over a mile and a half and my app said that I was going faster than I did last time, so that's exciting for me. Staying in control of my food so far today and drinking my water! Sorry for no personals this week. Evidently, this week is THE week that my company starts to get busy. Hope you're all having a great Friday. Let's get ready for the weekend!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:18 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Well I think my interview went well. I was there for three hours, which was WAY more than I expected. The only other interview I've ever had was about 20 minutes, and the interviewer did most of the talking. I basically talked a solid three hours, meeting with three different people for about an hours each, and they covered completely different parts of the interview. I'm hoping the amount of time was a good sign. I did ask them about their timeline for filling the position and the controller quipped "can you start tomorrow at 7am?" So they at least hadn't written me off.

I'm having a weird numbness in my hands lately. Pretty sure it is due to something going wonky in my shoulder, as it is especially bad if I'm trying to sleep (usually on my side) or if I have my arm leaned up against something. It's a little disconcerting, but doing shoulder stretches seem to help. I give it a few days, and if it doesn't clear up I guess I'll have to see someone about it.

I've upped my exercise goal for March just because. Trying to force myself to get that cardio in. 1500 minutes. I'll get on the scale in the morning and see what the damage my fast food diet has done. Hopefully it isn't too bad and my goal will be to lose at least 6lbs.

Jesika - So sorry to hear about your mom. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Chunkahlunkah - I'm sorry to hear about your friend's father. for you and her.

Thousandsunny - Great job on the exercise even while being hungry. I'm not sure what meal plan you are working, but is there a low calorie high protein snack you could have when you are feeling particularly hungry? Something healthy to tide you over?

Nancy - Great job keeping on plan with your low carb. And for venturing out of your comfort zone. I know I tend to get bogged down in my standards, then instead of trying to find something new I'll just give the whole thing up. Coconut macaroons sounds delicious.

Pang - I like your philosophy on diet/maintenance. It's not a failure to have to reevaluate and revamp what you are doing, it is just a fact of life.

Nicholsfamily - I'm in the very NE part of Arkansas. Things were a lot worse north of us in Missouri. Glad you are ok. Electricity came back on late wednesday night, right when I was going to bed (and of course, I had turned on all my lights while there was no power because of habit, so all the light coming on at once nearly gave me a heart attack!)

WeekendBoater - Thanks for your kind words about my interview. I do think it went well, but I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear. They hired my brother in less than an hour, but that wasn't a professional position, and I imagine the interviewers need to get together and discuss. I really really hope for a call on Monday though.

Vixsin - Congrats on your whoosh!

thinwhiteduchess - Hi and welcome to the check-in!

JulesMarion - Congrats on your weight loss for February! That's fantastic.

Ronja - How are all those lovely children doing? Looking forward to spring?

Diana - Thanks again for hosting this accountability group!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #40  

okay, now I am totally depressed! lol I just wrote a bunch and personals and accidentally deleted it all ughhhhh! sigh, I will be back later
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:06 PM   #41  

HI again, a quickie for now as I need to keep moving again.

Things are going well. I dropped 1.1 lbs. so far this month and lo and behold, I think I broke the plateau! The near future will tell. I sure am working hard, I did 13k steps March 1, 14k yesterday and still working today. I am increasing my activity and steps and changing up my meal plans. I sooooo totally am just focusing on day by day.

The grocery bagger was sick! I went to the market this morning! The lady was sick at the local store the other day too..just trying to do what I can and before Sunday which is our family meeting at the p parlor! lol

Day 3 is not over yet! Let's keep it going. I am so sorry I missed the personals earlier, I was so aggravated I lost my posts but I will eventually catch up to you all. Right now, larls in motion! lol

Keep up the good work everyone and I look forward to checking back soon!
Old 03-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #42  

Hi, I think I owe it to myself to sit a bit, dear lord! lol

I feel badly that I lost the personals earlier.

OMG, I am beat! lol! I really really want to do nothing more than to kick off my sneakers now and relax! I have a bit more to do but other that am done for the night! I have an appt. first thing in the morning and the house is all set!

Nichols I forgot to congratulate your daughter on her birthday! Health and happiness to her always and hope you had a wonderful time! I think that is so cute that she does the workout with you! I want to turn mom onto it, I think it will be perfect for her but more on that later. Keep up the great work : )

Diana I think that is so cool that you did a dance workout! I always loved dancing, it sounds like so much fun! The weekend is here and I wish you a great and relaxing one!

Pang Sounds like a great menu plan, enjoy your dinner!

nancy Those macaroons sound yummy. Happy weekend and hope we can share more recipe's and ideas along the way.

Chunka I was sorry to hear your news and of your parents friend, hospice can be traumatizing! I hope that your feeling a bit better and can catch up on some rest today, a big hug out to you!

THousand Bravo on the bike run yesterday! Those TOM blues can be a pain for sure, hang tough. I hope you rest well and wake up to a good new day tomorrow and feeling better! Keep shining! tomorrow is a new day for us all.

Vixsen ditto on the bike ride, that is great! Sleep sure makes a difference, I hate when I wake up like that and I do sometimes! Wishing you a good restful night and onto a new day we go tomorrow, feel better!

Monte It really sounds good! From all that you said, it sounds very hopeful and I wish you the best of luck! Fingers crossed for you! I am pushing myself this month too and upped the bar, dear lord! lol If I don't get sick I will be doing good, I went out today again and I swear, everyone is sick! eek! I hope we all sleep well and let's just take it one day at a time. Do keep us posted, I love to hear your news and really, it sounds very good!

I am sorry, as awlays, if I missed anyone! My cat just jumped inmy lap! lol that beautiful boy is such a ham! OMG! I guess I will call DH and see how he is making out at the other place, that guy is a machine! As for me, oh I am so done for the night! lol I hope! Making dinner later on and just chilling on the couch!~ More tomorrow, have a great night everyone and wishing us all a restful sleep so that we can wake up to a new day and day 4 of our month!
Old 03-03-2017, 10:28 PM   #43  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to everyone....Well WI this am I am up .4 but......the first time I stepped on the scale was a drop of a 1lb so I know it is in there wanting to happen. But I always double check when I hit a new low number. I only hope that low number comes back to stay. Have been op all day even though I went out for fast food at lunch. Being low carb does make choices limited. So Wendy bacon burger minus bun and had to ask for mustard...do you know how hard it is to eat a dry pattie??? What are they thinking?

Worked out this am too for the first time in 4 months. Not super crazy, did fitness blender, 1 5 min warm up then 10 min weights then 16 min pilates just hope I am not super sore in the am.

MONTE....three hours yikes
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:03 PM   #44  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am absolutely worn out today. I more resemble something the cat drug in than anything human.

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TJ Cardio Party Mix 3
Old 03-04-2017, 04:56 AM   #45  

Hi everyone, I came back after about 6 months with a totally different outlook. My main goal has shifted to fitness away from weight loss. I'm bound to lose some weight in the process, just that it isn't my primary goal anymore. What I want is to be able to maintain what for me is an active lifestyle and be able to do the things I enjoy to their fullest. Oh and I want to quit eating stuff that does me no good anyway.

Today is still young, but yesterday was pretty good. The whole past week was as good. The week before that, not bad either, but I'm picking up momentum.

Had 2 nice solid meals, a short 45 minute walk in my new minimalist shoes and consequently discovered some muscles I didn't really know I have, did two 30 minute segments of yoga (Yoga with Adrienne on youtube, she's great) and did 30 minutes of bellydance practice (Aziza's Ultimate Bellydance Practice Companion DVD). I'm trying to get back to bellydance - even though I still love the dance, I didn't do much of "formal" practice in the past few years and guess what? I suck. So I'm going to try my best not to. I know how to do the moves, just the body isn't as cooperative in this regard as I would have liked it to be.

Last edited by Ameline; 03-04-2017 at 05:05 AM.
Ameline is offline   Reply With Quote