Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 221/221/160

Still alive!! Not that anyone ever really reads this thing anyway..

I kinda needed a break, and plan on getting back into gear on the 13th! I have fantastic news though, I weighed in at 175 this morning!!!!! That's another 4 pounds GONE. FOREVER!

See ya in a little less than a couple weeks!! I PROMISE to be on my best behavior until then...

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 11-01-2017 at 06:42 PM.
spnfullasgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:16 PM   #257  

I weighed in at 174 this morning, WOOHOO!!!! That Christmas goal of 169 is looking pretty darn good!
Old 12-31-2017, 03:41 PM   #258  

Okay, so I didn't reach my Christmas goal of 169, but that's okay! I kinda knew better than to make myself diet throughout the holidays. I'm pretty sure I gained a good 5-7 pounds back, but it's nothing I can't get rid of! I'm SO ready to start the new year off with a bang. I went and got new healthy groceries for the week and plan to be up and at it at 4:15 in the morning to get in the days' first workout! I hope everyone had an incredible Christmas, I know I did!

My first weigh-in will be on January 7th, that way I can get a more accurate idea of the damage. I'm SO ready to get the last bit of this weight off in 2018!!!
Old 01-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #259  

[breakfast]
a scoop of slimfast 'creamy chocolate' advanced nutrition smoothie mix + 8 oz. calorie countdown milk - free

[snack]
a healthy harvest unsweetened blueberry applesauce cup - 13

I was SO tired from getting up at 4 this morning for my first workout that all I wanted to do when I got off work was take a nap! I ended up skipping out on lunch (which I wasn't hungry for at all, must be all the carbs I've been taking in, lol!). I didn't get any headaches from a lack of caffeine or carbohydrates, no fatigue other than the expected woke-up-too-early sleepiness and am SO happy to be back on plan!

[snack]
pepperoni - 0

[dinner]
2 bone-in chicken thighs w/ cheddar-jack, pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms + a small cucumber salad w/ 1 tbs. ranch and a few grape tomatoes + a low carb pita - 12

carbohydrates - 25
vitamin/thyroid medicine -
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 20 min. @home circuit workout + 10 min. on treadmill + 50 crunches + 30 min. leslie sansone

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-01-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:22 PM   #260  

[breakfast]
3/4 c. special k protein cereal + 1/2 c. calorie countdown milk - 20.5

[snack]
a caramel pecan roll coffee protein shake - free

1 scoop slimfast advanced nutrition 'creamy chocolate' smoothie mix
8 oz. calorie countdown 2% milk
1/2 c. french pressed coffee, cooled (a friend of my husband and I owns a localcoffee shop where we get our coffee from. he has a caramel pecan roll coffee that is INCREDIBLE!!)
1 tsp. organic vanilla
1 tsp. swerve confectioners
4 ice cubes

[lunch]
a small stir-fry containing jennie-o ground breakfast turkey sausage, green pepper, fresh mushrooms, a bit of shredded cheddar-jack
and a toasted low carb pita

[dinner]
2 roasted chicken thighs, each with a slice of black forest ham on top and melted cheddar-jack (sort of a lazy chicken cordon bleu!) and a cucumber salad w/ a tsp. of skinny girl honey mustard dressing - 2

carbohydrates - 32.5
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 30 min. leslie sansone + an EXTREMELY challenging 30 min. treadmill workout that I found on Pinterest! -- in fact, I think I may have posted it in a previous fave 5 post. -- + another 10 mins. on the treadmill after dinner to reach my 10,000 step daily goal!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-02-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:45 PM   #261  

[breakfast]

[snack]
a caramel pecan roll coffee protein shake - free

[lunch]
a quesadilla made up of cheddar-jack, black forest ham and a low carb pita - 10

[dinner]
2 baked chicken thighs with mushrooms and cheddar-jack on top, fresh roasted green beans and a low carb pita - 10

carbohydrates - 40.5
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - I had a pretty labor-filled day at work + 5 mins. @ 3.0 on the treadmill to finish out my daily step goal!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-03-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:02 PM   #262  

[breakfast]

[lunch]
a quesadilla made up of cheddar-jack, black forest ham and a low carb pita + healthy harvest unsweetened blueberry applesauce cup - 23

[snack]
a grande iced coffee w/ sugar-free vanilla and extra cream - 5

[dinner]
2 bone-in chicken thighs w/ 2 small turkey sausage links, sauteed broccoli and savory herb riced cauliflower - 15

carbohydrates - 63.5
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 30 min. cardio w/ leslie sansone, cassie ho's 6 min. to sexy arms workout, cassie ho's 6 min. to a sexy booty workout, 10 min. interval training with weights and cardio and a 10 min. leg workout on the treadmill @ a 10 incline!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-04-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #263  

So I didn't really get to start the year out how I would have liked. I haven't blown my healthy eating at all, but I had to drop the workouts over the weekend because of ovulation pain. It starts out as a feverish heavy feeling in one side (it changes sides from month to month), and then it becomes a bit painful and achey. It usually goes away within 24-32 hours, but oh man, it really put me down this month! When I've been eating healthily all month and getting in enough exercise it's easy to shrug off and ignore, but I didn't even feel up to getting groceries on Friday! Not fun at all, but unfortunately it's something I get the pleasure of dealing with, ugh!

Okay, enough of this woe-is-me stuff, I'm starting fresh this week. I stepped on the scale and I'm right at 180, so not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be! 6 pounds should be easy to drop to get back to where I was as long as I stay motivated and make healthy choices. HOWEVER, I will be giving myself a break on the 17th-18th to celebrate with my husband. -- For Christmas I bought him tickets to see the Lakers at the Thunder stadium (Chesapeake arena) in Oklahoma City. We're SO EXCITED!!!! We leave very early on the 17th, will be staying overnight and are going to be coming back home on the 18th. Definite motivation to keep this whole sha-bang going.

OH! And another thing. I was reading about vitamin deficiencies and found that when you're lacking in vitamin d, it causes major fatigue/sleepiness, low levels of it are also linked to low thyroid and irregulates blood pressure. I'm going to be picking up some vitamin d to take and see if it changes this always sleepy feeling that I have. will update on this in the upcoming weeks!

[breakfast]
an iced coffee w/ sugar-free vanilla and extra cream - 5

[lunch]
leftover chicken fried cauliflower rice w/ white meat chicken breast + a low carb tortilla - 12

[snack]
pepperoni - 0

[dinner]
a stir-fry of ground turkey, ground turkey sausage, white onion, green pepper and mushrooms, mozzarella + a low carb tortilla - 7

carbohydrates - 24
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 20 min. interval training w/ weights and cardio, 13 min. on treadmill (10 of which are on a 10 incline,
3 as warmup), 2 min./150 crunches using ab-roller, cassie ho's 5 min. sexy arm workout and 20 min. w/ leslie sansone

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-11-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #264  

[breakfast]
an iced coffee w/ sugar-free vanilla and extra cream + last of leftover chicken fried cauliflower rice w/ white meat chicken breast + a low carb tortilla - 10

[snack]
advant-EDGE protein shake in 'cold brew coffee' - free

[lunch]
leftover stir-fry of ground turkey, ground turkey sausage, white onion, green pepper and mushrooms, mozzarella + a low carb tortilla - 7

[dinner]
homemade low carb chili dog pie (ground turkey, diced white onion, homemade chili seasoning, 1/2 c. tomato sauce, 1/2 c. diced tomatoes, turkey hot dogs and shredded cheddar) + a low carb tortilla - 15

carbohydrates - 32
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 50 min. 'burn to the beat' leslie sansone workout + 5 min. arm workout w/ cassie ho and 5 min. on treadmill @ 10 incline

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-09-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:43 PM   #265  

[breakfast]
leftover chili dog pie (breakfast of champions, I know!) - 8

[snack]
an iced coffee w/ sugar-free vanilla and extra cream - 5

[lunch]

[dinner]
buffalo chicken casserole - 10

Here's the recipe!

carbohydrates - 23
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 20 min. interval training w/ weights and cardio, 13 min. on treadmill (10 of which are on a 10 incline,
3 as warmup), 2 min./150 crunches using ab-roller, cassie ho's 5 min. sexy arm workout and 20 min. w/ leslie sansone

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-11-2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:25 PM   #266  

[breakfast]

Just to let you guys know, I bought a 4-pack of these the other day and they're not doing it for me at all! I'm only drinking them because I don't like wasting. I wanted a little less expensive of an option, as the slimfast shakes are practically 8.00 for a 4-pack. These, however, were only 5.00. They're WAY too sweet, and more watered down rather than creamy like a shake should be. I'm starting to think I'll never find something as good as slimfast!

[lunch]
leftover buffalo chicken casserole + a piece of sara lee delight bread - 19

[lunch]
a tbs. of peter pan simply ground peanut butter - 3

[dinner]
roasted rosemary chicken, fresh sauteed green beans and riced cauliflower risotto (riced cauliflower w/ salt and pepper, onion powder,
garlic powder, rosemary and cream cheese melted in)

carbohydrates - 29
intake (in oz.) - 90
exercise - 50 min. 'burn to the beat' leslie sansone workout + 5 min. arm workout w/ cassie ho and 5 min. on treadmill @ 10 incline

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 01-11-2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:27 PM   #267  

Sooo.. WE'RE GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband, little sis-in-law and I booked a 13 night/14 day vacay stay at the happiest place on earth last night! Talk about motivation,
I totally whipped myself back into the program today and am excited to move forward! I got all my water in, remembered my vitamins and ate healthily. not to mention got in all my workouts, too! It's insane how a single day can completely change the way you feel, huh??

[breakfast]

3/4 c. special k protein cereal + a 1/2 c. of unsweetened almond milk - 20

[lunch]

a large salad w/ romaine, fresh tomato, avocado, green pepper, shredded cheddar, a small amount of smoked pulled pork and a tbs. of ranch dressing - 7

[snack]

a slimfast advanced nutrition protein shake w/ 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 7 ice cubes and an 1/8 tsp. of almond extract - FREE

[dinner]

a cheddar brat w/ sauteed white onion, green pepper and button mushrooms + a low carb whole wheat tortilla - 10

carbohydrates - 37
intake (in oz.) - 100
exercise - 30 min. weight resistance workout + 50 crunches + 20 min. leslie sansone workout + 10 min. on treadmill @ 10 incline

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-13-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #268  

[breakfast]

[brunch]

an omelet (2 egg whites + a whole egg) w/ monterey jack,
sauteed green peppers, white onion and mushrooms

[lunch]

a leftover cheddar brat w/ broccoli and a low carb whole wheat tortilla - 10

[snack]

a slimfast advanced nutrition protein shake w/ 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 7 ice cubes and an 1/4 tsp. of cherry extract - FREE

[dinner]

a romaine salad w/ smoked pulled pork, monterey jack and ranch dressing - 5

carbohydrates - 35
intake (in oz.) - 100
exercise - 60 min. leslie sansone workout
Old 02-14-2018, 07:22 PM   #269  

[breakfast]

[lunch]

2 low carb whole what quesadillas w/ cheddar and black forest ham - 14

[snack]

a slimfast advanced nutrition protein shake w/ 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 7 ice cubes and an 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon - FREE

[dinner]

homemade chili dog pie w/ a low carb whole wheat tortilla - 15

carbohydrates - 49
intake (in oz.) - 100
exercise - 30 min. weight resistance workout + 50 crunches + 20 min. leslie sansone workout + 10 min. on treadmill @ 10 incline
Old 02-15-2018, 05:55 PM   #270  

[breakfast]

[brunch]

a small helping of homemade chili dog pie + 1 low carb whole wheat tortilla - 15

[lunch]

2 low carb whole what quesadillas w/ cheddar and black forest ham - 14

[snack]

a slimfast advanced nutrition protein shake w/ 3/4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 4 ice cubes and 1 tsp. of honey - FREE

[dinner]

a broccoli stir-fry w/ smoked sausage, shredded cheddar,
a drizzle of ranch dressing and 1 low carb whole wheat tortilla

carbohydrates - 62
intake (in oz.) - 100
exercise - 60 min. leslie sansone workout