Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 214/163/140

Height: 4'11

I tried on a pair of size 14 denim capris that I wore over last summer and they are SO loose! This is AWESOME!!!

Breakfast - A Healthy egg mcmuffin + an iced coffee - 30 carbs

Snack - Chocolate Rice Cake - 12

Lunch - Leftover veggies and turkey sausage in a flatout flatbread wrap - 20

Dinner - 2 pieces of supreme thin crust pizza - I have no idea, but it can't be too bad considering there were way more toppings than crust!

We had a little Valentine's Day celebration at the rehabilitation facility that my husband's grandpa is staying at right now. It was nice getting to be around family!

Carbohydrates - 62 (+the pizza)
Vitamins/Thyroid Medicine - Yes!
Water intake (in oz.) - 100 oz.
Exercise - Rest Day!
Popsicle stick workout #12 // 1 min. Plank, 20 Donkey kicks, 20 Lying leg lifts (then alternate) - COMPLETED!

By the way, I can NOW do a full minute plank... And none of that on-the-knees sissy stuff. A FULL plank! They're absolutely killer, but I can do it! Oh, how wonderful the small victories are.

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-18-2017 at 01:29 PM.
spnfullasgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #62  

.:. Weekly Round-up .:.
Week Six!

Here we are at the completion of week 6-excitedly going into week 7 (I can't believe it!!), and I've finally gathered up all of my most recent faves, so here goes!:

1.) Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Oat Flour - If you've been reading along, you know I've been using this stuff quite a bit in all of my muffin recipes. It's SO incredibly healthy, packed full of fiber (4 grams per 1/3 C.) and the brand gets nothing but high praise from me. The price is very affordable at 2.99 for a 22 oz. package and after all the muffins I've made, I still have plenty left! I bet this would be really amazing used in a batter for fried chicken or chicken-fried steak...

2.) Dove's Dry Oil Moisture Bodywash in Moroccan Argan Oil - I am a huge fan of in-shower lotion body washes. They make my skin feel super soft and as dry as it can get during the colder months that's something I welcome with open arms. I actually had planned on getting one of the new foam bodywashes by Dove, but when I smelled the dry oil moroccan argan oil scent I couldn't pass it up (it's very warm and cozy, kind of like a spicy vanilla? )! Now, it's is a little on the steeper side (5.47 at Wal-mart), but honestly with as much as your getting (22 oz.) it's actually a really great deal. The giant bottle I got is sure to last me a really long time.

3.) Muse's Absolution Album - Music is such a large part of my life. I used to have a pretty big CD collection that I held near and dear to my heart, but thinking it would be a great idea to downsize, I gave it all to my sister several years ago figuring I'd be fine going all-digital.... I know, I'm an idiot! Well we've just in the last 6 months discovered a place here called Vintage Stock (they buy/sell used and new entertainment) that we scour on the weekends for movies and music. I thought it would be fun to start building up a new collection of music (one of my main motivators!) and this is one of three albums that I picked up. Aside from the obvious; they're an incredible band, we could possibly be going to Dallas in the summertime to see them with another band we like (30 Seconds to Mars). VERY exciting!!!

4.) HIIT - I'm sure most of you are very familiar with HIIT, or at least know the gist of what it is. If not, it's High-Intensity Interval Training, which is basically a technique where you do fast, intense bursts of exercise followed by short recovery periods. Your heart rate through this type of training is constantly kept up so that your body burns more fat in less time. If you're new to HIIT or are interested in giving it a try, I highly recommend checking out Leslie Sansone's HIIT workouts. They're a lot of fun, and extremely effective in getting that heart rate up and keeping it there!

5.) Arctic Zero Frozen Treats - This was a complete out-of-nowhere surprise for me that I found just last night! My hubby and I went to drop off a few Redbox movies and decided ice cream would be a good idea. I was looking for something low calorie and fairly low in carbs and found this brand that I had never seen or heard of before. They had some pretty interesting flavors, but the Banana Pudding w/ Vanilla wafer crumble really stood out to me.

When I brought it home I opened the pint expecting an ice cream but what I got was more of an almost sorbet texture (I was so excited I didn't read the label, it's lactose, gmo, gluten-free) I took a taste and it instantly reminded me of those fruit-shaped candies you used to be able to get from gumball machine (which the banana ones were always my favorite, I might be in the minority here)...

The next flavor I think I'll try is Brownie Blast!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-25-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:29 AM   #63  

Breakfast - A Healthy Egg McMuffin - 25 carbs

Snack - Apple cinnamon rice cake with a TBS of PB - 15

Lunch - A grilled chicken flatout flatbread wrap w/ green leaf lettuce, fresh cucumber and light dressing [B][COLOR="Purple"]- 16

Dinner - Cilantro-Lime Chicken and Cauliflower Rice - 0

Dessert - 1/2 C. Arctic Zero Banana Pudding Ice Cream - 11

Carbohydrates - 67
Exercise - 30 min. HIIT workout/Treadmill and Leslie Sansone's Super Burn workout from her Daily Walk app
Popsicle stick workout #13 // 20 Kettlebell swings, 20 around-the-body passes (then alternate) - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-15-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:09 AM   #64  

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 04-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Keep it up! I love reading your blog!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:37 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Keep it up! I love reading your blog!
Hi, IdealProteinNewbie! Thanks a bunch, I'm trying to add something fun to it every day.
Kinda keeps me on my toes and my eyes on the prize.

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-13-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:48 PM   #67  

Breakfast - A Healthy egg mcmuffin - 25 carbs

Snack - A Caramel Latte Slimfast Shake - 0

Lunch - A grilled chicken flatout flatbread wrap w/ green leaf lettuce, fresh cucumber and light dressing - 16

Snack - Chocolate Rice Cake w/ 1 TBS PB - 16

Dinner - A philly cheesesteak salad w/ swiss, onions, peppers, and roasted cauliflower poppers w/ sugar free ketchup - 6

Carbohydrates - 63
Exercise - 60 min. Cardio w/ Leslie Sansone
Popsicle stick workout #14 // 20 Skaters, 20 Butt-kicks, 20 alternating front kicks - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-18-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:52 PM   #68  

As an ode to Valentine's Day (which I absolutely LOVE! ), I've decided to kick off a weekly celebration of my ridiculous obsession with Pinterest!
Every Tuesday I'll be posting my top 5 favorite (much like my weekly round-up) pins of the week that I consider to be really special. Hope you enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

Cupid Floats - These are SO cute! And whether you're watching your calories or not, anyone can make them according to their dietary needs! My husband and I will be making a whole lovey dovey weekend of it this year since we have the weekends off together, so I plan to get the ingredients on Friday when I go out to buy groceries.

The ingredients called for:

Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Soda
Whipped Cream (optional)
Maraschino Cherries (optional)

My answer to skinnying up the Cupid Float?

Breyer's no sugar added Vanilla ice cream
Diet Strawberry soda
Fat-free Reddi Whip
and Maraschino Cherries!

The straws can be found at any craft store, and I believe I've seen them in Wal-mart, too!

Romantic Soft Pink makeup (video tutorial) - I am in LOVE with this look! My sister just bought a palette similar to the one the girl in this tutorial is using, and I'm hoping that with the $10.00 0ff coupon that Ulta gave me, I can pick up the Butter London shadow pot this weekend and make this look happen for a date night on Saturday!

Dating Divas' Whipped Cream Fight Mini Date Night - I've used so many ideas from the Dating Divas' website for anniversaries, Christmases, past Valentines and even just for no reason at all. They put together some of the greatest plans for cutesy date nights and games to play with your significant other. Printables, instructions, etc.. you'll find it all here. This sounded like so much fun!

Free Printable Valentine Paper Fortune Cookies - I love crafts like this! They're super easy to put together, but still give you a chance to put your own little spin on it (I can't wait to fill out little fortunes to put inside these babies!). We're thinking of going to dinner Friday, so I think I'll bring them along and give them to him afterwards.

Chocolate Sugar Scrub - What's Valentine's Day without a little chocolate? And I know, deja vu.
I just posted about a DIY sugar scrub the other day. C'mon though...CHOCOLATE!!!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-14-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #69  

Breakfast - A Healthy Egg McMuffin - 25 carbs

Snack - Apple cinnamon rice cake - 11

Lunch - A PB&J on Multi-grain bread - 25

Dinner - Homemade Salisbury steak, garlic-parmesan cauliflower rice cups and green beans - 10

Carbohydrates - 71
Water intake (in oz.) - 120 oz.
Exercise - 30 min. HIIT workout/Treadmill and a 30 min. Leslie Sansone workout from her Daily Walk app
Popsicle stick workout #15 // 20 Back hyper-extensions, 20 kickbacks, 20 skaters) - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-18-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:43 PM   #70  

Default A fun playlist to get you moving!

= Motivation, so open Spotify and MOVE!

1.) Fall Out Boy - Centuries
2.) The Used - I Come Alive
3.) The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
4.) Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
5.) Lady Gaga - Applause
6.) Maroon 5 - Animals
7.) Head Automatica - Beating Heart Baby
8.) Pitbull - Timber (ft. Ke$ha)
9.)
Skillet - Feel Invincible
10.) Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Old 02-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #71  

Breakfast - A Healthy egg mcmuffin - 25 carbs

Snack - A small, green apple - 0

Lunch - PB&J on Multi-grain bread - 25

Dinner - Homemade Greek turkey meatballs w/ Tzatziki sauce, a Hungry Girl flatbread (cut up and baked to make pita chips) and Roasted red pepper hummus - 25

Carbohydrates - 75
Popsicle stick workout #16 // 20 Suicides, 50 bicycles, 20 side bunny hops - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-18-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #72  

Grocery Day Breakdown!

Breakfast --

Skinny Breakfast Taquitos
* Low Carb Tortillas - These typically have 7-12 carbs per tortilla (+high fiber!)
* Green pepper
* Eggs
* Turkey breakfast sausage
* Cheddar cheese (but only a little!)

Snacks --

Sabra's Roasted Red Pepper single servings (I'll probably buy 2 packages of the low carb tortillas and use one solely for pita chips!)
Small, green apples (I'm so tired of these https://s26.postimg.org/wssyiph21/confused.gif, but I have to keep them in the loop because they're so healthy and provide extra fiber... plus, my local Dillon's always has them on sale for 3 for .99!)

Lunch --

PB&J on Multi-grain Bread
* Sara Lee Delightful Healthy Multi-Grain Bread
* Peanut Butter
* Polaner's Sugar-free Concord Grape Jam w/ added Fiber

Okay, so this is one of my favorite things to have for lunch. And for some reason, it gives me major energy for my afternoon workout. My fiendy-ness of peanut butter has nothing to do with it either...

Dinner --

Jamaican Jerk Chicken over Black beans and (cauliflower) Rice

The Jerk seasoning that I'll be using is here! -- I'll be using a little bit of erythritol in place of sugar.

Crispy Sheet Pan Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Veggies

I'm going to try and find whole wheat breadcrumbs for this!

Healthy Thai Coconut Chili Chicken Skewers w/ Coconut-Lime Cauliflower Rice

Copy Cat Chik-fil a Chicken Sandwiches w/ Parmesan Cauliflower Tots

Instead of white flour for the Chik fil a chicken recipe, I'll use whole grain oat flour, powdered erythritol for the powdered sugar and my multi-grain bread for the buns! -- I've actually used this recipe before, and I kid you not, it tastes exactly like Chik fil a!

Nachos
*Homemade tortilla chips using a low carb tortilla
*Ground beef
*Shredded cheese (cheddar or mont. jack)
*Taco seasoning
*Diced tomatoes w/ green chiles
*Fresh cilantro
*Black olives

My husband and I are going out to dinner somewhere (Cheat meal! WOO! ) and a movie this weekend to belatedly celebrate V-Day, so I only have 5 meals planned for cooking this week. I Hope you guys are having a wonderful evening. Good night!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-16-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:48 PM   #73  

2/17 --

Breakfast - A 100 Cal. Pack of Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal w/ a tsp. of Cocoa powder, a few sugar-free chocolate chips and extra Cinnamon - 22 carbs

Snack - A small, green apple - 0

Lunch - A PB&J on Multi-grain bread - 25

Dinner - Smokey Sweet bacon wings and Pizza + a Diet Pepsi from Old Chicago - No idea! Nor do I care.. Cheat meal of the week!

Carbohydrates - 47 (+ whatever my cheat meal was)
Exercise - 30 min. HIIT workout/Treadmill and a 30 min. Leslie Sansone workout from her Daily Walk app
Popsicle stick workout #17 // 5 min. uphill powerwalk on max incline @ speed 3 - COMPLETED! (SO hard!!! But I did it! )

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-18-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #74  

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have time to post all my daily stuff!

My hubby and I left work early, a little after noon, and went by to pick up our movie tickets to Fifty Shades Darker (I KNOW! Guilty pleasure, bad bad bad... But I've read all the books and am hooked on the movies. Can't help it and don't really wanna...), then we went home so I could get in my last workout of the day. We got all freshened up and ready for the evening, then went over to Vintage stock to see what all was new. I picked up a Chevelle album (LOVE!), and then decided to make my cheat meal my most favoritest pizza place ever: Old Chicago! It's a bar and grill type restaurant who just so happen to have the most incredible pizza in the world.

Okay, so a little FYI stuff... I've been absolutely obsessed with the new iPhone 7 Plus in Rose Gold, and our phones were due for an upgrade. My husband decided to order it for me for pick-up while we were having dinner!!! It's my precious and I love her!! It has a lot of really cool health-tracking apps that I can't wait to fill out. The phone I had was an iPhone 4 that was shattered allover, such a gem that little thing was (ugh).
The movie was great, but something so funny to tell: Large groups of women were all pouring into the theater and then all of a sudden a couple walks in and my husband and the girls' significant other nodded and waved to each other like, "I know.. I had to come along too.. I feel your pain." Such a good hubby I have!

It was a great belated Valentine's Day for us, we had a really good time overall. The whole week was a success, no off-track business other than my planned cheat meal, woohoo! So here's to my 8th week ahead... So exciting! Weigh-in #2 is just around the corner!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-20-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:25 PM   #75  

Breakfast - 2 eggs; over-easy and 2 pieces of multi-grain toast - 18 carbs

Snack - Grande iced coffee w/ SF vanilla and extra cream - 5

Lunch - 1/2 a PB&J on Multi-grain bread - 16

Snack - Roasted red pepper hummus with pretzel chips - 24

Dinner - 2 soft tacos (decided to do tacos instead of nachos tonight!) - 15

Snack - 1/2 C. Arctic Zero Brownie Blast ice cream - 11

Carbohydrates - 89
Water intake (in oz.) - 100 oz. (so far)
Popsicle stick workout #18 // 20 Calf raises, 20 side lunges, 20 squats - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-19-2017 at 12:09 AM.