Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #31  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 174/166.4/113

Height: 5 ft 4.5 inches

It's nice to read this good work!
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:12 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 214/163/140

Height: 4'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominbutterflies View Post
It's nice to read this good work!
Thanks, bloominbutterflies! Glad ya stopped in!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-06-2017 at 11:44 AM.
spnfullasgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:38 PM   #33  

Alright then, let's get this party started.

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 04-05-2019 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:16 PM   #34  

Hanging in there! Still getting in all my workouts, drinking plenty of water and taking oodles of vitamin C. So far so good!

Breakfast - 100 Calorie Packet of Oatmeal w/ a tsp. of sugar-free maple syrup - 20

Snack - A Cinnamon Apple Rice Cake - 11

Lunch - A grilled chicken flatout flatbread wrap w/ green leaf lettuce, fresh cucumber and light dressing - 16

Dinner - Smoked paprika chicken w/ a small side salad - 4

Carbohydrates - 51
Vitamins/Thyroid Medicine - Yes!
Water intake (in oz.) - 87 oz. (so far)
Exercise - 60 mins. cardio w/ Leslie Sansone
Popsicle stick workout #2 // 1 min. Grapevine, 20 Suicides, 1 min. Jog in place - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-02-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #35  

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 04-05-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:53 PM   #36  

It's that time again! Tomorrow is grocery day and I've finally finished my list. Ready?? Here goes:

Breakfast --
Skinny Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (I've tweaked it just a bit)
* Instead of Honey, I'm replacing it with 2 TBS. sugar free Maple syrup
* Replacing the brown sugar w/ Erythritol mixed w/ a teensy amount of molasses
* And my plan is to use sugar free chocolate chips, if I can't find them I'll pick up some mini dark chocolate chips

I'm an absolute pumpkin fiend, and I think these will be SO easy to grab and go in the mornings!

Snacks --
Slimfast High Protein Shakes
Quaker Chocolate Rice Cakes (these will be great w/ PB!)
Small, green apples or Oranges

Lunch --
Grilled chicken wraps
* Flatout's Light Italian Herb flatbread
* Light dressing
* Grilled chicken breast
* Green Leaf Lettuce
* Fresh cucumber

Dinner --
Turkey Sausage and Chicken Gumbo w/ Rice (for the hubby) and cauliflower rice for me
Chicken Tacos w/ Garlic-Cilantro Lime Slaw

Cilantro-Lime Slaw How-to -

*1/4 Cup oil
*1/4 Cup water
*1/2 Cup chopped green onions
*1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
*2-3 cloves garlic (less if you're sensitive to garlicky things)
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*The juice of 2 limes
*1/2 Cup fat-free sour cream
*2-3 Cups Green Cabbage, Shredded

All you have to do is pulse the sauce ingredients except the sour cream in a food processor. When mostly smooth, add the sour cream and pulse until combined. Taste and adjust as needed. Mix into your cabbage and refrigerate for an hour!

Chipotle-style Burrito Bowls
Cheeseburgers and Fries (for the hubby) and Parmesan-Cauliflower Tots for me

*I'm going to use my Sara Lee multi-grain bread to sub the panko bread crumbs.

Chicken fried rice (heavy on the chicken!)
I have this really great recipe here that I use. I'll just switch the rice out for cauliflower for myself and use normal rice for my husband. Good stuff!

And for my 6th meal, I think we'll just pick something up like Jimmy Johns. They have these awesome lettuce wraps called unwiches that I love!

Hmm, what else? OH! Last week I was going to pick up some Crystal Light and totally forgot. Hopefully tomorrow I remember! -- Something I will definitely be picking up though is a new scale, I can't believe I'm weighing in this weekend! Hopefully a decent number awaits, we'll see!

Have a great night everybody!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-05-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #37  

Breakfast - A packet of 100 Calorie Oatmeal - 18 carbs

Snack - A Chocolate Rice Cake - 12

Lunch - A grilled chicken flatout flatbread wrap w/ green leaf lettuce, fresh cucumber and light dressing - 16

Dinner - Chicken tacos (using lettuce cups as shells) w/ Garlic-Cilantro Lime Slaw and a bit of Cheddar - 5

Snack - Strawberry-Blonde Cone from Coldstone - Who knows?? Who cares! A reward every now and then won't hurt anybody.

Carbohydrates - 51 (known carbs)
Water intake (in oz.) - 100 oz.
Exercise - 30 min. HIIT workout/Treadmill and 30 min. Leslie Sansone HIIT DVD
Popsicle stick workout #3 // 20 Squats w/ side kicks (then alternate), 20 Suicides, and 20 High jumps - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-06-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:48 AM   #38  

Good morning, everyone! So, I bought a scale and brought it home and decided that I could NOT wait any longer. I knew I'd be taking a risk seeing as I had been drinking water all morning, ate breakfast and did all my shopping first thing. Weight fluctuates, there's no denying that, but I figured hey why not? And stepped onto the scale......

I lost 18 POUNDS!!!!

Some mini (and not-so-mini!) goals met over the last month:

1.) I have more energy.
2.) I've become extremely motivated.
3.) I'm more self-disciplined.
4.) My mood has become so much brighter.
5.) I've lost 13 inches!
6.) I've lost 18 pounds!
7.) I can decrease my water intake by 7 oz. (went from 107 oz. to 98 oz., though I think I'll stick to 100 for now!)
8.) I've discovered that it's okay to pamper myself (Ipsy, etc.).
9.) I don't procrastinate like I did before. When I see something needs to be done, I do it with no complaints.
10.) TMI, I know, but my TOM is nowhere near as grueling as it was. This is a huge thing for me!

Now excuse me while I go reward myself with a hot bubble bath and some Pinterest time on the iPad!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-06-2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:05 PM   #39  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'5.5"

Congratulations! Way to go!
FitFatForty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitFatForty View Post
Congratulations! Way to go!
Thanks, FitFatForty!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-06-2017 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:04 PM   #41  

Breakfast - A Skinny Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin + a Starbucks grande iced coffee w/ SF vanilla and extra cream - 25

Dinner - Turkey sausage and Chicken Gumbo over Cauliflower Rice - 12

Carbohydrates - 53
Water intake (in oz.) - 110 oz.
Exercise - 60 mins. cardio w/ Leslie Sansone
Popsicle stick workout #4 // 20 Superman Ball-Lifts, 20 Alternating Side-Kicks, 1 min. Jog in place - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-04-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:14 PM   #42  

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 04-05-2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:56 PM   #43  

.:. Weekly Round-up .:.
Week Five!

Oh man, I can't believe I'm going into my 6th week soon! Anywho, here goes some goodies I've found that deserve a little recognition...

1. Leslie Sansone's Your Daily Walk! App - I found this on Tuesday and knew instantly that it had to be mine going into the first of the new month! It's an app that gives you a brand new workout each day (well, okay, most days! You do have rest days throughout the month, but can always choose to skip around or move up/back your off-days), whether you're up for a mini 15-min. walk or a lengthy 30+ min. walk, it's your choice! If you sign up, your very first month is completely free (they do ask for your card information, but you're free to cancel before your free trial is up), but if you decide to keep the app, you're only going to be set back $4.99. There's a yearly option as well, it's $49.99. Either way, I have to say this is a really amazing deal if you're a fan of Leslie Sansone and her in-home workouts. I'm absolutely in love with this app and plan to become a monthly member once my free trial is up! -- Check it out here!

2. Cauliflower - Okay, if you've been following my daily food jots, you know I use cauliflower quite a bit in place of starches. It's SO versatile, and can be flavored in practically any way a potato can. You can roast it, smash it, mash it, rice it, bake it... (I totally feel like Bubba from Forest Gump right now!) The possibilities are endless. If you're ever in need of new ideas for this veggie, give it a go on Pinterest. It'll boggle your brain how many recipes are out there. My favorite right now is mock spanish "rice" that I posted the recipe of here. I'm going to be trying out mock chicken-fried "rice" in a few days, so we'll see how that turns out!

3. Wish.com - This is by far one of the absolute coolest apps/websites I've ever found! Hmm, how do I describe it... Okay, it's a shopping app (or full website, I'm just used to using this application through my iPad) where you can find anything from furniture to jewelry to kitchen devices and clothing. And more... and then some more. And then more after that. I've bought several wrap bracelets for a dollar each, like this one:

...and a couple of other fun things that were all under $5.00 each. -- Now I'm going to go a teensy bit off-topic for a second here, but don't worry I'll be back. You know how people say to tie a bow around your finger to remember something you don't want to forget? Well my sister is the most amazing person I know, and she's extremely special to me. She's been getting motivated to start eating healthy and work out more as well, so I decided I would get us both something that we could share together that would remind us that we're a couple of special ladies that should be reminded daily to take care of ourselves. I bought these for us today from Wish:

Hers will be in Rose Gold, mine will be in Silver! -- Shipping usually takes a couple of weeks, but I love that most of the items on Wish have pictures posted by others that have bought them, so you can see what they actually look like separate from the stock photos. Very cool stuff!

4. Advil Menstrual Pain - Okay ladies, I'm about to get serious in here. I hate my period, and I know... who actually loves theirs? But my cramps can get unbelievable sometimes. To the point where I actually get anxiety days before my TOM even arrives. This is the only OTC that I've tried that actually keeps them far away, or at least at bay and very tolerable. Oh! And on top of that, there's no caffeine in this stuff. Give me 1 every 4 hours and I'm good.

5. SlimFast Advanced Nutrition Protein Shakes (in Caramel Latte!) - This is my #1 go-to for protein shakes. I love their Creamy Chocolate flavor, but I'm crazy for the Caramel Latte! I like emptying one over ice in my small tumbler and sipping on it throughout the morning. There's 20 grams of protein in one single bottle, and only a gram of sugar. They're delicious but I'll be honest, a bit pricey at nearly $6.00 for a 4-pack. But that's so much cheaper than buying a protein powder!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:13 AM   #44  

Breakfast - A Skinny Choco-Chip Pumpkin Muffin + A Grande Iced Coffee w/ SF Vanilla and extra cream - 25 carbs

Snack - A Chocolate Rice Cake - 12

Lunch - Leftover Turkey sausage and Chicken Gumbo over Cauliflower Rice - 12

Dinner - Turkey and root veggies w/ a flatout flatbread(from the in-laws) - 30 (not exactly sure, so we'll over-estimate)

I was feeling pretty yucky and didn't go out for family dinner today , so my hubby brought me back some dinner. I was starving!

Carbohydrates - 79
Water intake (in oz.) - 100 oz.
Exercise - Rest Day!
Popsicle stick workout #5 // 20 Jumpropes, 1 min. Skips, 20 Jumpropes - COMPLETED!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 02-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:17 PM   #45  

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 04-05-2019 at 11:36 AM.