Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-27-2019, 10:20 AM   #346  

S/C/G: 214/163/140

Height: 4'11

:. Breakfast .:.
1 skinny-mini Pumpkin cream cheese swirl bread
12 oz. Starbucks cold brew
5 TBS sugar-free French vanilla coffee creamer

.:. Lunch .:.
1 Ole Extreme Wellness High Fiber low carb tortilla
30 g G Hughes sugar-free sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
120 g Tyson Foods Grilled & Ready diced chicken breast
42 g pepper and onion blend
28 g fat-free mild cheddar
8 oz. Minute Maid Just 15 lemonade

.:. Post-workout snacks .:.
1 Slimfast advanced nutrition shake, in Caramel latte

.:. Dinner .:.
168 g Cube steak
85 g mushrooms
60 g onion
97 g 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
3/4 c. vegetable broth
14 g Country Crock light butter
8 g all-purpose flour
153 g russet potato, peeled and sliced
20 g shredded mild cheddar
20 g shredded hot pepper cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
87 g broccoli

Calorie intake - 1,415/1,525
Protein - 121/119
Fiber - 37/27-37

Water - 90/85

Exercise - 75/60 mins. // Leslie Sansone + weights

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 05-27-2019 at 07:13 PM.
spnfullasgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:14 PM   #347  

I’ve been promising to do a post on all my favorite products and go-to staples for a while now.
I figure now is as good of a time as any so let’s get this party started, shall we??

If those of you that have been following along with me for a while know any one thing about me it’s that I’m devoted to my iced coffee! I was an avid Starbucks frequenter for a long time, finding myself mostly disappointed with my watered down bland iced coffees that I’d continually pay 3-5 bucks a pop for. And then I found these 3 lovelies:

I find them all at Wal-Mart, and they are AMAZING money-savers, taste great when sipped alone (Skinny latte) or paired with Great Value brand of sugar-free french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (Cold brew). The Dark Roast cold brew is, I believe, $4.53 and the latte is the same. The creamer is under 2.00 and I gotta tell you, I’ve given the big name brands (International Delight, Coffee Mate, etc.) sugar-free products a try and Great Value is the only one that doesn’t taste weird to me. SO GOOD and SO CONVENIENT!!

I find it so difficult to varietize...is that a word?.. my breakfast. I'm way big on savory so my favorite things to have in the morning are breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches, here's a few staples that make it all easy for me to throw together...

The thins are my absolute favorite thing to build my breakfast sandwiches with because they toast up really well, but the English muffins are more filling with there being like 8 grams of fiber in each muffin. The sausage patties are super convenient and last a long time. I think there's maybe 14-15 patties in each bag and it can be found in the frozen aisle with the breakfasty items.
For my burritos I ALWAYS seek these tortillas out because they're chock full of fiber, it's a pretty large wrap so I feel like I'm getting something kinda cheat-y in the mornings and will hold quite a bit of filling. Like this pepper and onion blend! I use this blend on practically everything as you probably already have seen in my food logs every day. These things make my life SO much easier!

Now, I'm going to be honest. I get so sick of protein shakes sometimes, so I found myself struggling to want to get all my required protein of the day in. Until I found these babies:

You know how someone will say something tastes like something and it really kinda doesn't? Well, these seriously would 99% pass for Doritos. There's a teensy bit of a gritty texture at the end because of the protein content, otherwise I'd give it a full-on 100% pass, but the flavor is so on point. I've tried the BBQ flavor, and they're alright, but these are my absolute favorites. And they're 18-20 grams of protein per bag! They're a little expensive at 2.50, but if you're looking for something to help you crank a little extra protein in your day and you're a salty snacker like me... I promise, you won't regret laying down the extra pennies.

Another thing about me is I'm somewhat of a condiment queen. I love sauces, dips and anything that throws a little bit of extra flavor into my meal. I started using G Hughes BBQ sauces, which are good but then I found the new (or at least, new to me!) sweet & spicy flavor that I'm finding myself pretty obsessed with right now. The ketchup is, cross my heart, thanks down the best ketchup I've ever had in my life. I think they put cinnamon or something in it, which sounds weird, but listen to me.. it works. And 2 things I've found that really surprised me were these dippables by Birds Eye... They're SO good!!!

Speaking of dippables, my mother in-law gifted me an air fryer this past Christmas and I only gathered up the courage to use it just recently. I LVOE THIS THING!!! Very little to no oil needed, just a spritz at most, and it'll get your meant-to-be-crispy goods super crispy and light. I've been making my homemade fries with this and I can't wait to try some of the recipes I've found on Pinterest that require one of these babies! This is the model/color I have and it's so easy to use...

As of late, I've become infatuated with breakfast breads. It's been such a journey trying to find a sugar substitute that will actually work like sugar and even mores, TASTE like sugar. Until Swerve. It measures like sugar, cup for cup, it tastes exactly like sugar, other than this neat little cooling effect on the tongue when tasted raw, and they've just recently come out with a brown sugar sub. companion! Oh, and they also have a powdered version! Can get a little pricey at 7.00-8 a bag, but if you're in the market for something to bake with and hate Stevia like I do, please give it a try!

So there you have it! Some of my absolute must-haves in the kitchen that have made this eating healthier thing so much more simple and a lot more fun! I have so many more to talk about, but I've got to get my next half-hour workout in and I need to figure out dinner for tonight! Have an awesome day, you guys!!

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 05-27-2019 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:43 PM   #348  

.:. Breakfast .:.
1 Thomas light multi-grain English muffin
1 turkey breakfast sausage patty
1 slice mild cheddar
1 large egg
10 oz. Starbucks cold brew

4 TBS sugar-free French vanilla coffee creamer

1 Ole extreme wellness high fiber low carb tortilla
84 g chicken breast
30 g G Hughes sugar-free BBQ sauce, in sweet & spicy

28 g fat-free mild cheddar, shredded

.:. Snacks .:.
10 oz. Starbucks espresso classics, in Skinny Vanilla latte
10 g Smart Sweets sour gummy bears

142 g chicken breast, shredded
60 ml Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce in Hot Buffalo
50 g Blue cheese
148 g potato, cut into shoestring fries
1 tsp dry Ranch mix
1 Pepperidge Farm 100% whole wheat hamburger bun

Calorie intake - 1,338/1,525
Protein - 119/119
Fiber - 31/27-37

Water - 90/85 oz.

Exercise - 172/60 mins. // PLENTY of cardio at work

Old 05-29-2019, 06:37 PM   #349  

1 Oroweat multi-grain sandwich thin
1 slice mild cheddar
1 large egg

30 g G Hughes sugar-free sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
65 g Tyson Foods Grilled & Ready diced chicken breast
28 g fat-free mild cheddar

1 sugar-free cherry drink mix

140 g extra lean ground beef
125 g Hunt's garlic & herb pasta sauce
121 g diced tomatoes
2.5 oz reduced calorie thin spaghetti
2 slices Sara Lee 45 calorie multi-grain bread
7 g light butter

Calorie intake - 1,402/1,525
Protein - 123/119
Fiber - 44/27-37

Water - 90/85

Exercise - 196/60 mins. // Leslie Sansone + weights

Old 06-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #350  

It's been a minute since I've posted. A lot of family stuff has been happening so I had to take a surprise trip back home to Texas to be with my mom. She's been going through a lot these last 9 months, but she's a total fighter and I couldn't be more proud and enamored by her strength.
She was diagnosed with congenital heart failure and had to have a quadruple bypass in October, the doctors told us her heart was extremely weak and that she may not make it through, but she did. She returned in February due to a wound developing at the angiogram site (from her previous visit) and going septic. All the doctors told her that she was going to have to have her leg removed. One surgeon who hadn't looked at my mom's case, knew nothing of the severity of her infection, and honestly really had no business being in her room and giving such an opinion, went in and looked at my mom's leg and said, 'Oh, that's it? We can fix that!' and left. That one doctor out of the several gave her enough hope to wait and see if the numerous rounds of antibiotics would get rid of the infection and after nearly a month she was completely rid of it. On top of this wound, she had passed out and fallen and broken her hip (the doctors believe she fainted from the severity of the infection, as it had spread to her hip) and instead of calling any of us (me or my sisters) she sat in her recliner for 4 days, which is horrible as the hip begins to try and heal itself and can cause a whole world of issues. So there's the quad bypass, septic wound and hip replacement. She had a fem-pop procedure done while in for the latter 2 things, and then the day before she was to be released to go to rehab for her hip, she had a TIA and was rushed to the ICU.

My mother suffers from schizoaffective disorder (bipolar type) (which my sisters and I were witness to the diagnosis via webcam psychiatric doctor in the hospital. Finding this out last week was relieving, heartbreaking and eye opening all wrapped into one. Doctors have always either told her she was just bi-polar, had signs of early dementia, had some sort of anxiety disorder and just pretty much used her as a guinea pig to see how she reacted to whatever medication. Ever heard of the phrase ‘throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks,’..? That’s kinda how the doctors have treated my mom. For as long as I can remember she's been plagued with the burden of having to take some sort of prescription.

My sister called me a few weeks ago and told me that Mom had tried to hurt herself. She had been seen by a neighbor sitting on her porch cutting her hair with scissors. When the neighbor went over to check on her she dropped to her knees and started praying, screaming for them to get away because they were a demon. They called my sister and she went over, her apartment was flooded from faucets that she had turned on and left running, there were broken dishes everywhere and my mom had taken a ball-point pen and scribbled (what she later told my sisters and I was scripture to protect us) so hard and so fiercely on her wrists that she had developed bruised knots on her arms. She also had taken the scissors and cut 5 small slices along one of her wrists. Not deep enough to reach the vein, but more like papercuts. Doesn’t matter, my mom cut her wrists during what I now know (after much research this past week) to be a major episode of psychosis. While in the hospital, she would bring her hands up to her head and say she just wants to stop the noise.
She decided to make me her medical power of attorney and she signed a release form for herself to be taken to this incredible behavioral hospital in east Texas. She was put on this medication called Risperdal, and I cannot believe how quickly she’s changed for the better. She is cheerful when I talk to her. She loves her psychiatrist, she’s making plans and she sounds SO at peace. They have group therapy sessions and sessions where she does therapy one-on-one with her doctor. It’s absolutely incredible!!
My plan is to move her up to Kansas to be closer to us. She needs to be closer to family and constantly reminded that she has people in her corner praying for her and keeping her in their thoughts.

My husband started a card shower for her on Facebook, through his workplace and I spread it throughout our families and my work as well. So many people have given cards, notes, scripture that has helped them through tough times and I’m so excited to give it all to her.
I’m just working on educating myself about this illness as best as I can, I wish I had known a long time ago so that maybe I could have prevented the other day from happening. But I know one thing, I won’t ever let something like that ever happen again.

My mom’s the toughest cookie I know, I figure you have to be to live with the ghosts in her head that she has this whole time.

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 06-10-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:46 PM   #351  

Not that it's the most awesome thing ever, but with all the stress and loss in appetite over the last week+, I managed to drop down below my next goal weight and reach 164. Things are looking up for my family, so I feel good about hopping back on the weightless train! I have a feeling things are going to be alright this time, so here's to my next weightless goal of 160, deadline to reach: July 5th (4 weeks!).

1 slice mild cheddar
1 large egg
12 oz. Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte

17 g G Hughes sugar-free sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
128 g Tyson Foods Grilled & Ready diced chicken breast
85 g pepper and onion blend
28 g reduced fat mozzarella

2.5 oz. reduced calorie thin spaghetti
​​​​​​​75 g mild Italian sausage
126 g Hunt's garlic & herb spaghetti sauce

​​​​​​​

Calorie intake - 1,402/1,525
Protein - 120/119
Fiber - 45/27-37

Water - 80/80

Exercise - 89/60 mins. // Leslie Sansone + weights

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 06-10-2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:13 PM   #352  

6/11

1 slice mild cheddar
1 large egg

17 g G Hughes sugar-free original's BBQ sauce
60 g Tyson Foods Grilled & Ready diced chicken breast
85 g pepper and onion blend
28 g mild cheddar, shredded

222 g potato, cut into shoestring fries and air fried
140 chicken breast
1 slice mild cheddar
2 slices Sara Lee 45 multi-grain bread
30 g G Hughes sugar-free honey mustard

​​​

Calorie intake - 1,387/1,525
Protein - 119/119
Fiber - 37/27-37

Water - 80/80

Exercise - 100/60 mins. // Leslie Sansone's YDW (Your Daily Walk) app

Last edited by spnfullasgr; 06-12-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:22 PM   #353  

1 slice mild cheddar
1 large egg