Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2016, 03:20 PM   #406  

EXERCISE which I seem to always forget posting-30 min vid
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #407  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

I don't have dumbbells (yet) to do Upper Focus so I'm doing T25 Cardio, then making dinner.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 07:52 PM   #408  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening all my awesome support buddies. Since I am so far behind on personals I will have to tell you truthfully I will try and get to each one of you in one fell swoop in the next day or so??? I might be fibbing a bit.

I see you all have either done very well or your heart is in the right place and you are not giving in! so for that

In case I forgot to mention I did drink some wine on Thanksgiving, first alcohol in over 6 weeks.

I am trying to up my protein and carbs since both are consistently low and I am not losing. I bought a protein powder that does not contain any rice (can't have) is low calorie and low carb....geez the selection is limited and $$. I bought the bullet and paid $25.00 for 11 servings. Of course I had to doctor the chocolate flavor with my 0 calorie choc syrup to make it drinkable along with ice. It does bump up my protein. I have only done it 2 days in a row and my Monday morning weight in.................drum roll please...................up 1.4lbs for the week.

I am discouraged but am not slipping back I am holding to my plan....I even recruited a work buddy. We are going to start a calendar to mark each day we stay on plan and kudos for exercise. I am taking all the support I can get

I will check in with all of your later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:15 PM   #409  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

I will be taking my friend from church and her DH to the airport tomorrow morning. They are visiting their DD and her DH, who are currently working in Taiwan. I will be getting up earlier than normal and don't think I will be able to do my Oxycise. I need to get to bed a bit earlier, so this will be a quick one.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts, no boxing w/15's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:06 PM   #410  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good evening all!

I can't remember where I left off yesterday...but I ended up doing well. Weight is okay...this evening at 160.4 which isn't too outrageous considering the holiday eating! Morning should have me back under 160 and if I can I plan on being at least 158 by Friday. It's such a job these days!

DH and I just got done walking 3.8 miles and then we made dinner. I overdid it on the refried beans! oh well...there are worse things to overeat

Menu today:
b - vanilla vegan 310 shake made w/almond cashew milk, livfit powder, 3 brazil nuts
s - hardboiled egg, 2 slices canadian bacon
l - vanilla vegan 310 shake mixed w/water
s - hardboiled egg, 1 slice canadian bacon
d - bison frank, Del Real rice and beans, lite sour cream, chopped tomatoes
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:51 AM   #411  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I'm out of control again. Calories today: 2216
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 03:28 AM   #412  

S/C/G: 96/ticker/65

Height: 160cm

I am 500 grams heavier than I was this time last week, which is frustrating but not at all surprising giving the two awful binge days I had.

I am determined to just get right back to it and hopefully be back on the losing train by next Tuesday

So far have been good with food; I swear I will not go on a late night binge like I did last night; it is not worth it

I haven't had a chance to get my workout in today, and am feeling slightly anxious about it because people are coming over any minute and I'm not sure how long they will stay, but I am determined to get SOMETHING done, even if I have to stay up a little later to do so I can't believe I actually ENJOY exercise late. Who would have thought it?

Hope that you are all having a nice day!

nancylmrn - Congrats on sticking with the plan, even if you're a little disappointed from this week. I'm sure it will be great to have a work buddy! Good luck

Diana3271 - Sounds like a busy day ahead; hope you have a great one!

Syckgirlsfv - Hope you enjoyed your walk! Wish you a great day!

CoolMom75 - I hope that you have a nice day
HanneCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:39 AM   #413  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good morning. It's Tuesday. One day closer to the weekend. LOL!

On the agenda for today's workout: PiYo Drench

Breakfast:
Choc Shakeo w/ spinach, banana, coffee, cinnamon

Lunch:
Turkey taco meat on a salad of spinach and green leaf lettuce
Tomato
Salsa
Rice Veggie Chips
Cucumber

Snack:
Vanilla yogurt w/ PB2 mixed in, sprinke of cinnamon
Blackberries

Dinner:
Mexican Chicken with Salsa
Avocado
Broccoli

HanneCat -
Sometimes I also like working out at night, because I can then just shower and go to bed!. I usually workout right before dinner. I wish I was a morning person so I could get it done first thing!

Syckgirlsfv- You could have definitely overate on something worse! Mmmmm refried beans ! lol. Are you doing a LowCarb/HighFat diet? I'm doing low carb but have trouble eating more fats, simply because I don't have many healthy fats lying around besides peanut butter and avocado.

Diana - That sounds exciting for them.. I really want to travel! And I should probably know this lingo because I'm 21, but what is "DD" and "DH?"

Last edited by EmilyLarnder; 11-29-2016 at 04:22 PM.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #414  

Good morning everyone Quickie post for now. Yesterday went well, I did cook up a veggie dish of eggplant and zucchini that and cooked it alongside the mini meatloafs in the oven so that was added to last nights menu. Not sure on lunch yet, I may cook a spinach egg bake or have chick....tonight roast chicken and broccoli.

The menu's are looking really good girls, congrats on the exercise, plans, etc. and congrats to everyone also for keeping at it, that despite any discouragements or set backs, for keeping on moving forward. It is going to be rainy and yucky here for 2 days, focusing on one day at a time here....I hope we all have a good and successful new day.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:08 AM   #415  

S/C/G: 252/223/165

Height: 5.9 / 175cm

Hi Everyone!
I had some personal problems and has had to stay away for a while.

I'l catch up, the good/bad news is that I am the exact same weight from the last check in, there was some chocolate and wine involved..

Missed you all!
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:41 AM   #416  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning, I had to take a friend to the airport early

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 174.6
No Change

EmilyLarnder DD = Dear Daughter DH = Dear Husband

Margot I'm sorry that you were dealing with some issues, but Welcome Back!

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:49 AM   #417  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Thank you for all the kind comments. I am feeling much better today.

Had super low calories (at least for me) yesterday. Less than 1100. Wasn't even that hungry, probably because I still wasn't quite 100%. I did my BBB workout, but it was the worst workout I've ever had. I managed to complete the main two lifts, but only a couple additional sets of accessories. Still took me the same amount of time, because I had to spend so much time resting between sets. I was just feeling so puny, plus I kept getting nauseated whenever my heart rate got high, and I had the added indignity of cramps. But all in all, I'm proud that I at least got in the main part, because it really was a struggle to do anything at all. Also, my weight is back down pretty much where it was pre-Thanksgiving, which is terrific, because I haven't even hit the point when the TOM weight drops back down, so I could actually be a couple pounds down!

Tonight is movie night (Westworld is really interesting, if anyone is looking for a new show) and we are having fajitas. I plan to have my fajita sans tortilla, and I'm going to limit myself to 14 corn chips. I should be able to stay under my calorie goal if I stick to my plan.

I discovered something funny last night. I crochet, but I haven't done it in a while because when my cats were little it was a bit complicated to keep them out of my projects. I decided I wanted to whip myself up a slouchy beanie before my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend. I ended up adding a ton of activity to my tracker because the crochet came across as activity. I'll have to remember to take off my watch when I'm stitching, because I really don't think my wrists moving about a bit should really count.

Diana - Great job an adding in that extra workout last night since you knew you'd be helping out a friend this morning.

Margot - Sorry about whatever problems you've been dealing with, but glad to have you back posting here.

WeekendBoater - Thanks for the encouragement. We all need it from time to time (some of us more than others )

Emily & HanneCate - I'm an evening exerciser too. I do enjoy the sense of accomplishment you have all day when you do a workout early, but I always have a better workout if I do it later in the day. I usually workout from 8-9:30, then shower and jump right in bed. I find it helps me sleep too, which is nice. Also, Emily, you can use household items if you don't have dumbells yet...canned goods, milk jugs, heavy books. If you are going to get some weights, you usually can get them cheap (or free) off craigslist.

CoolMom - Everyone has those days. You've been so consistent lately, I'm sure you'll find your footing again quickly.

Syckgirlsfv - Lol at overindulging in refried beans. I tend to do silly things like that with plain rice. But beans are pretty good for you, so definitely not the worse choice.

Nancy - This is the protein I use. It is unflavored (though it comes in a myriad of flavors) and I like that because I can put it in something else (I generally use crystal lite fruit punch) to disguise the flavor. It isn't delicious, but drinkable. It is just whey protein and soy lecithin. 25g protein and 100 calories, no carbs at all. 47 servings is $38. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

ZonieGirl - I'm glad you are having such positive experiences with your groups. The drumming one sounds particularly enjoyable, although I imagine that tarot is fascinating too.

merowi - 5-6 pounds in 19 days is not an "only" it is a WOW! Don't be discouraged...this is a long and difficult process, full of the ol' two steps forward, one step back. Try not to worry about the Dr, you won't be able to change your weight that fast, and stress is not helpful to weight loss. Just think about where you'll be NEXT appt!

Last edited by MonteCristo; 11-29-2016 at 11:00 AM.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:56 PM   #418  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning!

scale down a little...160.00 maybe all the beans have me a little bloated, LOL

today's food so far / planned:
b - vegan vanilla 310 shake made w/cashew almond milk, chocolate cashew milk, 6 whoppers, 3 brazil nuts, livfit powder

s - 1 maple chicken breakfast sausage, string cheese

l - 310 chocolate shake mixed with water...hard boiled egg, 2 chicken maple sausages

d - TBD but I am feeling like zoodles w/marina sauce and some sort of meat, maybe meatballs!

everyone have a great day! got to get back to this craziness I am blessed to call work!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:38 PM   #419  

Hi again everyone checking in before I plant roots for a bit, did all of my things.

I did the 30 min. of Leslie Samsone 2 mile walk aerobics (3 mile on Comcast). Diana tyty again!! I found it on Comcast today and I tried it, I LOVE it and am very happy (the other one I did yesterday had a lot of squats and lunging and not sure that would be so good for my knee right now) This is so nice, a nice warmup and it is faced pace and fun!
I went online and ordered a resistance waist belt for when the time comes and I start doing 3 and am ready to add it. Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight.

I made some egg muffins (put sautéed red pepper in this time too in addition to the little turkey sausage and f.f cheddar) and of course I tried one! lol

Today's menu
*Lunch-roast chicken breast
*snack- 1 egg muffin
*Dinner-roast chicken/Broccoli/tomato salad
*snack-s.f van/choc jello if I want one.
EXERCISE-30 min. walk vid

Nancy That is super that you did not drink for 6 weeks. I would like to go without until around Christmas or holiday party. What a good idea recruiting a work buddy and marking the calendar too

Coolmom Tomorrow is a new day and wishing you a good one.

HanneCat glad your having a good day, keep at it...nights were always the hardest for me. Drinking lot's of water helps and in the beginning when I was hungry one night I reminded myself of what I read, when you're hungry your body is burning fat andddddd if I go to sleep (not staying up too late is a god send for me) I never wake up hungry the next day, it passes. Hope you had a nice day too!

Emily nice menu! Hope your night is going well.

Margot sorry that you had some stuff happening, I hope all is better (that is a terrible trigger for me and I had a lot of it this past year although everything is ok right now). I think it's good that you stayed steady with the holiday and other things going on. It's nice to have you back

MonteCristo yay! I am so glad that you feel better and your back to pre Thanksgiving weight too! I don't know how you did that workout last night the way you were feeling and pre TOM too! No embarrassed face please, you're a determined dedicated spunkster! lol smile.

Sychgirl I need to look up those shakes sometimes, it's always good to have info for future planning. That zoodle dinner you have planned, oh it sounds so good with meatball! Nice going on the walk and enjoy dinner

As always, a big hello to all and sorry if I missed anyone.

Hope everyone has a good night and sleeps well. I'll catch you all tomorrow. Hugs
Old 11-29-2016, 04:59 PM   #420  

Hi ladies,

I am feeling a little bit better today. It seems like i get a little better every day. I have been taking my antibiotics religiously and swishing my mouth with warm salt water several times a day.

I haven't been eating much, mainly baked potatoes. They are easy to smash up. I know they aren't the best thing for me but they go down easier. I feel like I might have lost a few pounds. I don't have a scale. I just keep doing my best every day to get healthier.

Have a wonderful Monday evening. Much love to each of you.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote