Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #331  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Nice to see you, sychgirl!

I'm finishing the day at 1206 calories, while smelling baked goods fresh out of the oven. The struggle is real! Haha!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:22 PM   #332  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening ladies

I have had a pretty good day. The usual blah blah in my one woman department. People are so funny sometimes they really expect some of the most ludicrous things to really happen

I am now on week 6 day 2 of Atkins induction with no slip up, no cheats etc and only down 7.6lbs, if you don't count this am's bloat. But I am hanging in there and will continue to plug away. Carbs are low...fat can get kinda high, calories never or should say rarely over 1,600

Kelipa Thanks for the springtime count down!
Diana3271 You always seem to have a great handle on your calories, you really inspire me to stick with it
Gettinfit Woot Woot on that 50 min walk....did not do mine
Sundove I love roasted Brussels sprouts...topped with bacon or almonds
Nicholsfamily1987 The worst has to be boredom eating, that is when my cheating troll sits on my shoulder daring me to eat
MonteCristo Nice work with the 13k in this hectic week
Weekend Boater Yeah on week 2 day 2 with your new color I might add
Syckgirlsfv oh my milk duds..yum!
Teri000 love your New Years resolution of less email/less TV...
lisaloveshearts sorry about your teeth, please follow your dentists orders
zoniegirl good job logging your food today, always like to see what others are eating
coolmom75 The struggle is very real when baking and cooking not to nibble here and there
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:31 PM   #333  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default November 22nd

Today was on point. I ate clean and healthy for a total of 984 calories. I did an upper body workout followed by some cardio on the treadmill. I got in 13,000 steps today as well.

Weekend Boater:
I don't have an exact science to getting in that many steps but I am up at 5:15 AM and work a desk job from 6:30-3:00. I try to move around as much as possible at work and usually have about 6,000 steps by the time I start my workout at 3:30 PM. I usually get 700-1500 steps from my beachbody workout and another 3000-4000 from cardio on the treadmill. I usually stay on the treadmill until I have reached or exceeded my daily step goal of 10,000 steps. After that I get another couple thousand steps from preparing food in the kitchen, cleaning and preparing for bed and work the next day. On Mondays my steps are generally higher as I go bowling and bowl 3 full games.
FYML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:34 PM   #334  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

weekend boater thank you, nice to meet you too!
coolmom HI
Diana I know you're around here somewhere so hi! hope you are well!

DH and I walked our 3.5 mile walk this evening - around a 335 calorie burn. Not like the calories we burn on the bikes, but still good.

Dinner - filet mignon, brown rice, veggie tots
I do have some wine (2 mini bottles) to watch tv with now that I've showered and cleaned up the kitchen and before our walk I snacked on canadian bacon and provolone. If I need a snack before bed I have Terra Root Vegetable chips, which I am obsessed with!
everyone, good night!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:36 PM   #335  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Gettingit Congrats on the scale drop.

Sundove Not so healthy choices, too. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive, so it's not too bad. It will be a nice day trip. I hope you could find what you needed at the grocery store.

Nancylmrn I'm glad you are feeling better. The crab legs have natural salt, so that's probably the reason for the gain.

Nicholsfamily Great job on the 1.8 pounds.

Montecristo
Great job with your day.

Weekend Boater Good job planning your fitness for the week. I mostly workout with DVD's on my computer at work. It's not a big screen, but it works for me. (this coming from a person who used to workout on a portable DVD player. )

Syckfirlsfv
Welcome back! It's good to see you.

Teri There are some chair workouts. http://www.collagevideo.com/search?q=chair+dancing

Lisaloveshearts Sending healing thoughts your way.

Zoniegirl Good job on your day.

Coolmom You are strong to have fresh baked goods in the house.

FYML Another good day for you.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:40 PM   #336  
Trying to live below 200

I was going to have a shake for breakfast but realized that I needed to eat up some of my normal breakfast stuff. I will have a normal breakfast tomorrow, too and then get back to the shakes until next Monday.

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/roasted turkey w/BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

About 40 Minutes of Christi Taylor's Still Jumpin
Old 11-23-2016, 06:11 AM   #337  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Weighing in at WW today instead of tomorrow, since they are closed for Thursday this week. 177.5 this morning, so hopefully will see the 170-something on their scale...

I've been eating a mixture of steel cut oats, fruit and plain Greek yogurt for breakfast, I've been using the pb2 I have left when making the oatmeal, I like it. I'm eating a homemade butternut squash and carrot soup for lunch and trying to walk at least 10k steps a day, it's been working for me for now. Every so often I just have to change things up a bit.

Diana both our parents live about 2 hours away, we used to live within 10 minutes of both sets, I usually go to my parents house to visit, his parents come up to the hunting land that is near where we live quite often when the weather is nice. So it seems like they live closer. Luckily we get along, so that's a good thing enjoy the meal, we're planning on doing something like that for Christmas, maybe an overnight and take crazy dog with us

Hope everyone is doing well waving Hi all around, hope to get caught up over the weekend. Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 11-23-2016 at 06:19 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:10 AM   #338  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Hey! I am just popping my head in today or I will never get anything done. I think I need to come on here maybe every other day instead of everyday because it takes me forever to reply to all the posts I am on

My wasp scenario (yellow Jackets) has got a little worse, they are getting into my front porch (closed between 2 doors) which is actually stopping me from leaving the house because I am so scared to be stung. I found a guy who will remove the nest for just £40 which is about $50, but I will need to wait until pay day to have it taken away. I can still leave if my mum keeps the first door open before leaving for work, then I wont be caught in a small 1 meter square area of dying angry buzzing things. This morning she remembered to keep it open so I am free to leave YAY!! I am going to go on two walks today along the beach to try and up my steps to about 8,000 if possible. I can't wait to get my fitbit for xmas, then I will be able to actually see how many steps I take around the house.

My holiday weight has came down again to 285.3 which is only .8 up from my lowest this year. I really want to get to 283 by next week so I need to walk,walk,walk,walk,walk and eat very very good!

WIsh me luck! lol

Have an Amazing ThanksGiving to all of you lovely American Friends I will be having a completely normal day here in Scotland
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:16 AM   #339  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 173.6
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Old 11-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #340  

Good morning everyone

Onto a new day! Hope it's a great one for everyone.

Things are going well. I am not hungry on this plan and I know the veggies along with the protein is making a world of difference. Last night I did not have a salad with the eggplant lasagna but will tonight.

Tomorrow I plan to make some allowances. The plan will be OP with the exception of stuffing and ah hazelnut coffee with jameson lol Alcohol is a trigger for me so I keep reaffirming to myself that when I wake up Friday (if I wake up hungry or craving starches and bad carbs) I go right to plan! I will post Friday morning and the remainder of the weekend will consist of roast chicken and or fish , maybe an omelette night as backup.

On the SB, if you screw up your supposed to start over again for the first 2 weeks (or that is how it used to be) so I will do just that! It's not exactly a negative reinforce for me, I havn't felt this well in a long time ALTHOUGH that doesn't mean I can continue with these shaninagan's after the holiday.

Zonie wtg on the steps
Sychgirl I will take some of that kind of cold! lol It is 32 degrees here!

Coolmom I bet! The smell of bread at the bakery at the market was well......I didn't stay in that section long! : )

nancy thanks! : ) Congratsss on the 6+ weeks, that is awesome and on the loss

FYML Thank you so much for sharing! : ) I am inspired, I decided I will have DH bring my treadmill back up from the basement this weekend (he offered a while ago but I felt bad for him to bring that heavy thing back up). We thought we were moving but will be here for the winter and I hate the cold so yes....decision made! Thanks again

Diana Thank you much! That means a lot to me. As for the portable DVD player lol I think that is quite cool (and pc at work), it reminded me of what Sundove said the other day that if it is to be, we must make it be. Congrats on all of your successes and ty for running this thread for us all, it makes a world of difference! Oh and yes congrats on the .4 loss

kelijpa wishing you a great day

Scotsgal Regarding the fitbit, me too! I can't wait to see how many I do now. Glad you were able to go out, jeesh with those bees! Hope they come soon to get rid of them.

Ladies it has been a pleasure, as always, to come in and read your news and post. THankyou for sharing, supporting, and inspiring. Wishing you all a very happy I will post later on with my menu, time to get those legs of mine moving again.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:18 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals –
Monte: WTG with 13k steps! Mmm Thanksgiving Lasagna sounds good
GettinFit: Wow 50 minutes? That’s a pretty good walk! Work was really slow for us yesterday too. I’m hoping today goes by a little quicker.
Weekend Boater: Thank you! & Good Luck reaching your goal!
Syck: I’ve heard a lot of good things about 310 shakes. How does that work? Just two shake a day? I agree with the temps. It has been in the 50’s here during the day and I’m constantly shivering.
Teri: Good job swimming all them laps. I’m sure your arms were tired!
Lisa: I hope you heal fast..I know tooth pain is miserable!
Zonie: Looks like you did good on your exercise so maybe that evened everything out with your calories!
Coolmom: We make banana pudding and other goodiess tonight so tonight is going to be a struggle night for me. I hope you did well last night!
Nancy: Glad you had a good day. & yes boredom eating is the worst!
FYML: WTG having a clean day.
Diana: Looks like you had a good day yesterday!
Kelijpa: Keep us posted on your WI with WW today!
Scot: Good luck with the wasp mess.

WI: 145.0
GW: 125.0
Calories: 1300
Exercise: 25 minutes on the stationary; 30 minutes on the treadmill

Waiting on 12:30 to get here so I can head home for the day. Had to get my car towed home yesterday from work because the starter went out in it. The car is a money pit. I just spent money on getting the heater core fixed (because my heat went out) and then new tires on it because I’ve had a flat tire once a week for the past month. I hope this is the last thing we have to fix for awhile.

OAN: I am down 1.8 lbs this morning. Woo hoo! Hoping to be down again in the morning because I can tell you now..Thursday will not be a pretty eating day for me. I look forward to thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and I don’t hold back. So I can expect my weight to be up Friday. However, I have made a timeframe that I can eat whatever in between and then I have to be done after that. How is everyone else handling Thanksgiving Dinner? Is everyone else staying strict or am I the only one who knows they can contain themselves around pumpkin rolls, pies, and turkey? LOL

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:41 AM   #342  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Holding steady with weight. Had some of my test cake last night, but a reasonably small piece, and I managed to pawn the rest off on friends. Didn't have time to workout, but still managed about 7K steps. I just realized that my pre TOM gain is going to begin sometimes this weekend, so one more obstacle to contend with to maintain my weight over thanksgiving. Maybe I'll wear my corset during dinner....that might slow me down a little.

[b]Nicholsfamily[b/] - Congrats on your loss! That's great, especially right before The Big Day. My plan is similar to yours, although I'm allowing basically the entire day. 11am-11pm. Then back on the wagon. Plus I've got a leg day planned for before dinner (we traditionally eat at 2pm), and I'm going to go for a 2 mile walk after the meal (hopefully drag along my family too).

Weekendboater - Sounds like a good plan. I think restarting the first 2 weeks of SBD is probably best, helps you jump start after the holiday, plus practice makes perfect!

Diana - You're doing great, as per the usual. You are our rock.

Scotsgal - Yellow jackets are the worst. Wasps with an attitude. Can you not use wasp spray to kill them?

kelijpa - Sounds like you will definitely "officially" be in the 170s today.

Syckgirlfv - Great job on the walking.

FYML - Great job with your eating and workouts!

Nancy - You are doing a great job with Atkins. Induction can be hard when done for an extended period of time. Glad it is working for you.

Coolmom - Bravo on keeping your calories in check with fresh baked good looming in the background. You are a hero!

Zoniegirl - Great job of recording in MFP even while slipping.

Lisa - Sorry about your dental issues, that sounds painful. I hope you are feeling better today.

Teri - The emails can be much. If I start to get too much of things, I just start flagging them as junk. Then, if I have extra time on my hands, I can go through my junk folder and see if there is anything interesting. Also, congrats on jumping back on the wagon!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:21 AM   #343  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

Weekend Boater - Yes I am pretty much packed. I just need to pack my 2 dresses for the formal nights. I went on a 7 day cruise last month so all my toiletries were already in the bag. I am so stressed about not gaining any weight.

Nichols family - Congrats on your loss!! I hope you get your car going again soon.

Scotsgal - I hope you get the yellow jackets removed soon. Be careful.

to everyone else.

Today the scale was down another .8 for me to 207.0.

I'm working from home today but it is really slow. I got up at 8 and went to Stone Mountain and did a 60 minute walk. It felt so good to start the day off with a walk. I plan on going for another walk this afternoon or doing a Firm DVD.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

My Log

B: Large Cappuccino (was out & about and missed eating b'fast - not good)
L: Chicken breast w/pasta sauce & parmesan cheese, pasta w/spinach, Great Value ice cream cup
S: 1 serv cashews
D: Chicken breast, asparagus, 3 pcs Dove chocolates, 1 glass merlot
Exercise: Walked 61 minutes in am
Walked 48 mins in the pm

Last edited by GettinFit; 11-23-2016 at 06:39 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:30 PM   #344  

Smile November 2016 goals

Friends....Hello, again.

I was late getting up and the car windows were frosted, and so I was late to the pool. Am wondering if those electric car scrapers work any faster at cleaning the windows. Someone told me that there is a chemical you can spray on windows. Some else said there is window washing fluid that works well. I don't know what to try...I just know I run late and I don't seem to allot enough time to do the job.

Anyway, I swam 40 laps and then did some water walking (40 min) in the deep during an arthritis group in the shallow. Afterwards, I did some shopping at Walmart and Sam's Club. Wanted to partake of the food tasting , but it started about an hour late, so I only had a little. I had bought a pulled pork sandwich, I was so hungry and there was not anything healthy to pick from. Ate half of it, wish I had only eaten a fourth, better yet, wish I had left and bought food else where. Had a small ice cream cone later. Think I am still doing okay. I cut the leftover sandwich in half and put it in the freezer.

I sit too much in a lounge chair...difficult to exercise in it, although I have done some leg lifts...I frequently fall asleep in it. I just "broke" another lounge chair, I used it so much. We called that chair the "sleepy chair".
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:41 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri000 View Post
Friends....Hello, again.

I was late getting up and the car windows were frosted, and so I was late to the pool. Am wondering if those electric car scrapers work any faster at cleaning the windows. Someone told me that there is a chemical you can spray on windows. Some else said there is window washing fluid that works well. I don't know what to try...I just know I run late and I don't seem to allot enough time to do the job.

Anyway, I swam 40 laps and then did some water walking (40 min) in the deep during an arthritis group in the shallow. Afterwards, I did some shopping at Walmart and Sam's Club. Wanted to partake of the food tasting , but it started about an hour late, so I only had a little. I had bought a pulled pork sandwich, I was so hungry and there was not anything healthy to pick from. Ate half of it, wish I had only eaten a fourth, better yet, wish I had left and bought food else where. Had a small ice cream cone later. Think I am still doing okay. I cut the leftover sandwich in half and put it in the freezer.

I sit too much in a lounge chair...difficult to exercise in it, although I have done some leg lifts...I frequently fall asleep in it. I just "broke" another lounge chair, I used it so much. We called that chair the "sleepy chair".
This is pretty hillbilly, but a lot of people around here put those sun screens that usually go inside on the dash, on top of the window (yes, on the outside) to stop frost/snow build up.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote