Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-22-2016, 06:08 AM   #1  
Motivated member

S/C/G: 310/259/147

Height: 5'6

Default Weight Loss Buddy

Hey everyone

Im currently looking for a weight loss buddy!

Ideally a female in their 20s/30s, a similar height (around 5'6) and is or who has weighed anything over 300lbs.

I'd be nice if there was someone from the UK, only because we'd be in the same time zone so there'd be no delays with messages etc. I don't mind if it's just pm'ing on here but I also regularly use MFP and whatsapp so it'd be nice to use them too.
Hannahb3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:29 PM   #2  

It has been proven that if you have a weight loss buddy you are more likely to stick to the plan/routine and get to your target goal. I found this A LOT easier when I was losing weight. Unfortunately I already have a buddy now but I hope you find one soon. And reach your goals
JamieAlison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #3  

Follow any diet routine as well as exercise your heart out. This would work. Moreover there is no need for a person to help you. There is a saying " help yourself " Watch the YouTube videos there are plenty of them.
FattoFitIndian is offline   Reply With Quote