Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 09:46 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up June 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-23-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:14 PM   #2  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

thanks for keeping the thread going, as always, Diana!!!

I need to drop at least 4 or 5 pounds this month...so let's get this party started! LOL I know it's not until tomorrow but I'm ready to do this

I'll still put my dinner from tonight:

turkey burger (no bun) w/tomato and pickle
romaine salad w/avocado, crumbled white cheddar, and light blue cheese dressing
baked organic russet potato with a little butter, sour cream, and Frank's Red Hot

Good night everyone!!! Or good morning to those of you that are coming to post in the a.m.!
Old 05-31-2016, 11:15 PM   #3  

Happy Birthday Cody arf

Diana I just laugh whenever you write Hairy Winston. That is THE best name for a pet store. Thank you for starting the June thread. I hope it turns out to be a good month for us all. And I hope that TTOM pain etc is better on Wednesday
Old 05-31-2016, 11:40 PM   #4  

Thank-you for the new thread Diana!
It sounds like you handled the food situation on your trip incredibly well. Maybe the bloat is TTOM-related & will take care of itself. Enjoying what you ate with just heavier meals is fantastic.

Happy Birthday to Cody! What flavor ice cream is it? I didn't know there was special ice cream for doggies. The bakery near me makes dog cookies--butter, sugar, flour, & garlic. I too cracked up when I read Hairy Winston Sounds very posh, in a furry way.

Flower123 Your words about being in the zone and how it feels when you're not...you could have been describing me. I wish there were an autopilot way of maintaining instead of micromanaging every thing we eat. The foods you are making sound so good--are you having a party?

BelovedWarrior Congrats on being established in the new decade! That's stellar!!!

Today calories 1515
B Spanish omelet, cashew milk, coffee
S Peanut butter B Up bar
L salad with chicken, beans, evoo
S protein shake/coffee
D spaghetti squash, marinara, ground turkey
S cucumbers, protein chips, cabbage sauteed in coco

Falling asleep here, so I'll wish you all a good night

Last edited by Sundove; 05-31-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:03 AM   #5  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all – It appears I haven’t done personals since 5/28 … oops!

Just a few things to catch up – WHY do grapes have to be so stinkin’ high in calories!!?? ARGH! I want some, but I’m way over calories for the day … so, I have to wait until tomorrow

Went to a Mediterranean Greek restaurant tonight … I wasn’t quite sure how to count the calories, but I did my best. All I can say is :

And, you’ll all be glad to know … I’m getting some walking in. First thing this morning … I : , dressed, and then went walking … all before my That’s the same plan I have for tomorrow

I finally made it out of the 250’s. Jumped right past 248 … never saw it on the scale. Presently 247.4 Total loss for May: -7.8

I hope everyone has done well. I will try to keep personals short … so you don’t have to read a novel ENJOY!!

Diana: WELCOME back! Sorry you have so much back log since your vacation. It sounds like you had a great time. AND, thank you for beginning the new thread. Loved reading about your hurricane story and the news crews. How nice that the kitchen gave you extra TLC with the coffee urn … TTOM is back … crum! Happy Birthday to Sir Cody! I hope he enjoys all his goodies!

Flower: “if I lay down on my back … face looks fine.” All we have to do is invent a mode of transportation that allows us to be on our back 24/7. Oh wait, that sounds vaguely familiar about a career … I think they say it’s the oldest profession in the world (oh, I’m being naughty! ) Well, even if your tv is out … it sounds like comcast supplied you some form of entertainment … or, you just were entertaining yourself … LOVED your intelligent questions. I’m sure they did not have an intelligent response. I hope it gets settled soon. The annoying stroking Ellen ad has been hanging out on my page for almost a week. It is terrible … especially for my vertigo. The only thing I found to do is decrease the size of my page and eliminate her that way. Very very annoying!! haunting stores … hilarious! STOP … my ribs are hurting … “carbicide” … Yes… it did sound wrong on so many levels … I was perplexed, but figured it out … with more laughter (thanks). Question … I like lemon stuff… what is the “frozen lemon protein stuff”?? thx ~

ennay: Wowza – that’s a lotta tomatos. You must be cooking for an army … kidding! That is a lot of hard work and dedication for your family (and yourself) … I hope they appreciate it. I wish I were your neighbor, I’d ask you to teach me how to do all that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tomatos … when they are fresh. You have a new name … PARTY GIRL!! You’ll get back on plan … no problem!! Thank you for the “rice cauli” link.

Sundove o buddy o pal … How’v ya been??? Missed ya! I haven’t decided on a vacation yet. I actually pulled away from the offer. My friend was offering it as a thank you for helping her … however, she decided she didn’t need the help any longer … so I told her I would not be submitting a vacation location. HOWEVER – I still plan to go somewhere. I was just looking up OBX because Diana was talking about it. I just have to get stuff done at home first … maybe, possibly, probably – selling my duplex. What does REI stand for?? Thank you for the shout out…

Hey Syckgirlsfv – sounds like a wonderful trip set before you and your honey man! And great that you got some freebie gift cards… WTG!! Oh wow … loved the BBQ menu! YUM! I haven’t had the riced cauliflower but I’ve heard it’s great. We don’t have a Trader Joe’s in the area. The closest is about two hours away. I went to TJ’s the first time about two months ago… I LOVE TJ’s!! Great news that you are doing better at keeping track by posting…

Chunkahlunkah: good self-talk and remembering “that blissful ignorance is what got me so much heavier.” Good job! You kicked that sabotage You ROCK!

ChrisMohr: Whoa … temptation city at your house!! Glad your 87 yr old friend is able to make it back home after her lengthy stay in the hospital. You keep a pedaling away … and looking forward to hearing about your success of getting below 200.

Terry: Glad you had a “fun” Memorial Day weekend.

Inkird: Thanks for mentioning “Fit Girl” … I looked it up and think I’ll research it more. I tried the Plant Nanny … but it took up a lot of room on my phone so I took it off. It looked fun though. It sounded like you were having a lot of FAMILY FUN in the kitchen. Memories!!

Chickiechoo: “cook the cat too!!” that’s a hoot! back

Kelijpa: WTG being OP

Ciecie: Great job as always …. Steady and consistent!

CoolMom, Sassy, Novangel, and all others …

I just realized I repeated myself in posts … sorry

Today calories under 1700

Breakfast: 432
Lunch: 436
Dinner: 824
Snacks: 0

96 oz water
Walked 12 minutes

ENJOY "HUMP" day!
Old 06-01-2016, 08:44 AM   #6  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Sir Cody Bear just finished his cupcake and doggie ice cream (sweet potato & molasses flavor ) We always have a box of the ice cream cups on hand for when we (us people) have dessert on Saturday night. We don't want to leave out the little one. Do you have the feeling that the varmint is spoiled?

Syckgirlsfv
Oh, my, Goodness! Cody was such a bad puppy! I seriously thought about returning him to where we got him AND paying them something to take him back. I felt like such a bad Mamma. I called him The Evil Tasmanian Devil Dog for the longest time.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1 & 2

Here's the bad:
Calories for yesterday: 1425 +
Weigh In: 179.4 (TTOM)

Have a great day and start to your month!
Old 06-01-2016, 08:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 288/288/175

Height: 5'4''

I successfully completed my workout today. I am doing a 30 day upper body workout challenge and while it doesn't seem like much, this is my small step along with drinking 10 8oz glasses of water a day for the month of June. Anything beyond this is extra and welcome but these two items are what I am holding myself accountable for to try and spark myself back into forward momentum since I am now topping my heaviest weight at 288 as of this morning. Something has to change and it starts today!!!!

Good luck everyone and may today be full of successes, great or small!!!!!
Old 06-01-2016, 09:29 AM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

KeriS Hi and welcome to the check-in. Good luck with your weight loss goals. You can do it.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:21 AM   #9  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

June is bustin' out all over!

Yesterday, no exercise, food ~ 1100

Todays weigh in down 2.2 lbs - finally ditched the sore muscles and party bloat.

Didn't do much yesterday. Was in one of my slumps. So I have to go doubletime today to make up for it.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Hello Everyone!! Hello June!

Weigh in: 135.8
Exercise: 20 minutes on the bike. Depending on how hot it is depends on if I walk or not on my lunch.
Calories: 1250

I ate badly the past few days but my exercise made up for it! Today I'm going to nail it though! I hope everyone is having a great start of June!
Old 06-01-2016, 12:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 284/279/180

Hi everyone, Happy June Happy Birthday, dear Cody...I used to have a birthday party for my dog every year. My little friends would come over and bring him gifts. My one girlfriends dad was the head tennis coach at the local university, so he was always getting a good supply of new tennis balls every birthday! Dogs are such a part of the family...I got him when I was in 1st grade, and when I went away to college, my parents found out he had cancer. I came home to Thanksgiving, spent quality time with him, then he was put down during the week of finals My parents never told me until I got home for Christmas vacation. I still remember him every year on his birthday (April 4th) and always call my mom and say, "can you believe he would have been XX years old this year?" (BTW...he would have been 36 this year. LOL)
May was a great month, exercise wise for me - amazing actually as I'm not one to typically get in much activity. Eating on plan was my issue...although I did lose a little, I didn't achieve my goal and could have done much better. DH and I actually are registered for a 5K (WALKING IT!) next Saturday. Super excited!!
I've goaled myself to lose 8 pounds in the month of June...more would be fabulous
Have a great day everyone...great weather here in the Pacific NW. Supposed to be mid-high 80's by the weekend. I love the heat, but hate that it comes so suddenly! I'm not complaining, though!
Old 06-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #12  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Syckgirlsfv
Oh, my, Goodness! Cody was such a bad puppy! I seriously thought about returning him to where we got him AND paying them something to take him back. I felt like such a bad Mamma. I called him The Evil Tasmanian Devil Dog for the longest time.

LOL I do remember how bad he was he sure kept you busy!

Today's planned meals:
B - high fiber cereal, unsweetened coconut milk (ate as planned)
S - apple, string cheese (ate string cheese so far)
L - organic grilled chicken breast, shelled edamame, half avocado
D - low sodium deli sliced chicken breast on sandwich thin, swiss, mustard, tomato, pickle

tonight is my LAST night of instruction for my Governmental Accounting class!
Old 06-01-2016, 02:11 PM   #13  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Happy June, everyone!

Diana, thanks for keeping the thread going. Happy birthday to not-so-naughty Cody and that doggy ice cream flavor sounds like something I want!

Flower, the only problem with laying down to take care of the face wrinkles is the boobs disappear to the sides.

Sychgirl, good to see you back! My cycling motivation was missed.

I tried something new last night! I listened in on an OA phone meeting. It was interesting and I can see how it could be really helpful if more people participate. Everyone must have been like me and not wanting to say a word. The moderator asked if anyone would like to share and there were uncomfortably long pauses of silence. It was also difficult to hear when they read things. I am going to try the 5pm west coast call today and see if it's any better.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:40 PM   #14  

Hi Everyone, it's June! Welcome KeriS Congrats to all for making it to another month working on your goals. I am happy with the direction my fitness/health is going in. My vitals were great when I went to the doctor yesterday for my upper respiratory infections. I didn't pay attention to the doctor's scale since it doesn't align with the one I have been using to check my progress. I plan to be some pounds lighter by the end of the month. I plan to tighten up a few things My day has been going well so far although I woke up at 1:30am and didn't go back to sleep.... I ended up watching one of my fav movies called the Last Holiday with Queen Latifah and LL Cool J in it. I decided to exercise as well since the movie went off in enough time to allow me too. I am proud of myself for real. I am nearing the last couple of hours of my workday, and I will make it!!) Diana, thanks on continuing the thread! Have a great evening everyone.

Last edited by Terry23; 06-01-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #15  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

I missed posting this a.m. but just as well, I would have posted in the May thread I think. 184.9 so 4 pounds of water weight, no wonder I felt bloated. I'm 150 calories over, so have to get in some exercise, I'm going to attempt the 21 day yoga challenge again this month and get back to weights.

Diana hope you're feeling better, I feel less bloated today, sounds like Cody had a great birthday, hard to believe he's 3 already.

Flower you seriously crack me up, I love your wit we have irises blooming like crazy this year, they must have liked the cool weather earlier.

Syckgirlsfv welcome back, congrats on graduating, I was thinking about you, wondering if you were done, it's great you're walking, celebrate all that hard work!

Coolmom hope your call goes well, I didn't know they did that, I went to some OA meetings a few years ago, I found it helpful.

Inkrid your plant nanny water app sounds like a fun way to get your water in.

Sundove, Magistra, BelovedWarrior, Terry, Ennay, Chris, Keri, Nichols Sassypants hope you are all doing well

Sorry if I forgot anyone

Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 06-01-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Closed Thread