Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 04:45 PM   #61  

Good evening everyone
I feel like a naughty child for not completing it's homework...all week has gone without me posting a single letter!somehow I lost a weekshame I didn't lose weight or bit of fat or something
Hope everyone is well and doing great!
Welcome everyone new and good luck with your goals!
I've gone a bit of the wagon this week as it was a Bank holiday Monday and as you do on holiday you relax, drink and eat and face the consequences when you come back...so Tuesday came and I must have got "stuck" in holiday mode because that was not like Tuesday on plan should look like at all
Thank God for happy hippos getting me back on track!
I've got 6.7 pounds to loose this month so let's get cracking
for all of you lovely strong and determined ladies and there's hurrah to hump day yay!!xxx
Old 05-04-2016, 05:57 PM   #62  

Height: 5'9"

Chickiechooo I am the worst at personals and sometimes writing on here at all! Especially during the weekends!

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Ketchup
Lunch: Sun-dried Tomatoes and Brie Sandwich (Toasted) with Glass of Milk... Did not finish sandwich, too many tomatoes!! LOL
Dinner: A Slice of Veggie Pizza and a Slice of Meat Lovers Pizza with two Motz Sticks and Glass of Rice Milk
A Couple Coffees with Cream

Old 05-04-2016, 07:22 PM   #63  
Susan

S/C/G: 200/170/130

Height: 5' 5"

Palm: Nice to meet you. You did it before and you can do it again!

chickiemaui: Welcome…I hope you find your motivation soon. Whenever I lose my motivation, I tend to look in the mirror and, voila, I instantly find my motivation!

novangel: If you can keep up with Jillian, you’re well above my league!

flower: Can’t help you with where to find the flour, but I wish you the best of luck in doing so!

Nicholsfamily: You’re off to a good start!

Terry: How wonderful for your phone to have been returned… and Happy Birthday in advance! I’m 58 years young (59 in November), also happily single and happily living alone. I have two adult children (33 & 35), one about an hour away and the other in the U.K.

Chickiechooo: Good luck getting back on track after the holiday!

Candidcamster, Sundove, kelijpa, Diana, Inkrid and anyone else I’ve missed: Happy Wednesday and good luck staying on plan!

My report for yesterday:

Bfast (195 cal) Coffee w/ creamer & sweetener; ½ Atkins Granola Bar; Greek Yoghurt
Lunch (423 cal) Large Salad (spring mix, light tuna, avocado, tomatoes, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, low-cal Italian dressing)
Supper (373 cal) Baked salmon; Broccoli & Cauliflower with EVOO
Treat (100 cal) Skinny Cow chocolate truffle ice cream bar

Exercise: 60 minutes (30 treadmill, 30 elliptical)
Per fitbit: 15,142 steps and 94 active minutes

Total calories in: 1,091
Calories burned per fitbit: 2,438
Deficit: 1,347

Scales this morning: 183.25 (increase of 0.75 lbs.)

I knew the downward trend wouldn’t continue for too long, despite my calorie deficit. Not to worry…I’ll get to goal eventually. Now, my bigger problem is that my cat (Abby) also needs to lose weight. She’s 11.75 lbs. and, per the vet, she should be about 10. So, she needs to lose 1.75 lbs. She does NOT like her new low-calorie food and is doing no end of complaining! Mew, mew, mew!
Old 05-04-2016, 08:10 PM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I'm watching Survivor so this will be quick.

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled steak chunks & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

TF Fire 45 EZ
TF Hiit 15
Old 05-04-2016, 08:22 PM   #65  

Hey I'm back for the second time today. Life is good when you have a day off in the middle of the week! Tuscany, we have similar lives I see. Let's see, husbandless workabees, living our lives. That should be a movie! You and Abby will have to keep each other straight. Thanks for the early birthday wishes. As for everyone else, keep on keeping on. If we cover ourselves in Ingrid's will power dust, we will get to our goals MUCH QUICKER. Have a great night.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #66  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Naughty Kevin with his cat poop cigar. It's 8pm and I have not done Jillian. Off to do it now...
Old 05-04-2016, 11:30 PM   #67  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Didn't get to finish all the posts ... I'll start where I left off tomorrow. Too tired now! Falling asleep. I'll edit it tomorrow too -- In the mean time:

Whew! Two days and it seems like a hundred posts … I will get to them all!
First – TODAY I celebrate!! It is my plan to lose a total of 119 pounds.
TODAY – I have 1/3 of those 119 pounds GONE FOR GOOD! Never to be seen AGAIN!!
Feb 5 – May 4 -- 3 months. Now, I expect a little increase tomorrow as my calories were just below 1500, but… hey !! That’s okay! I may actually go to my next class reunion in two years. We’ll see

Okay now --- what have you all been up to??

Steelslady: I’m interested to see what your pedometer records for steps at work. I’m sure you probably are working up a sweat! I hope you are enjoying the job --- nothing like getting paid to exercise Thank you for the kudos and encouragement. OH my --- re the fire in the fixture. I lol when you said your hubby is an electrician – yup, just like the cobbler’s kids had no shoes Maybe you can carry over some of the traditions your mom had – with your kiddos.

Nichol: You can do this. You have a lot going, things will settle down.

Tuscany: so glad to hear you love what you do, that’s half the battle. It is hard to get some exercises in when you sit in meetings or a computer all day. I know the other day while I was driving I was doing some thigh tightens and sitting up straight and hold in my stomach. I thought to myself --- wow, I could do this ANYWHERE!! Maybe there’s something you can do at your desk??

Terry23: for staying in control and focused AND you didn’t blow your diet of sabotage your hard work!

CoolMom: on day 6 of Jillian! Oh my, your friend sounds like a hoot (photoshopped Kevin)… and Kevin, well he reminds me of some song lyrics – “Oh, you nasty thing!!” with your training for baby K.

Diana: Oh D, you get the strangest ads. I keep getting the one for those dresses I sent a link to ZCA. I think they are so beautiful, so I don’t mind them. It helps me daydream of being small enough to actually look GOOD in one of them. Diana – what you describe (re: angioedema) sounds like a horrific ailment! And, you’ve had no relief, oh sure a let up, but not anytime without some aspect. YIKES! I’ve never heard of it before reading your posts. I hope the C does the trick. Can I ask what size of dose are you taking?

Flower: Yup – red wine for me too. However, I drink it so seldom I do keep it in the frig because I’m afraid it will go bad before I finish it. Suggestions? BTW, remember the wine I mentioned that was $13 a glass, but $7 a twist-top bottle (you may not have seen the post – no prob). Well, it too is red and very tasty … it’s called Strawberry Boones Farm --- NO NO NO!! I’m kidding (but you may remember it ). The wine is called Roscato by Rosso Dolce. it has a very very slight fizz to it. Very tasty. Your soup recipe sounds scrumptious. Oops… just read “cabernet” which makes me think the wine I mentioned may be too sweet for your taste.

Candidcamster: Hey there!! Thanks for mentioning “water” it made me remember to take a swig! So glad to see your “inner warrior princess” standing guard and ready for action… Let’s kick some boo-tay!

Hey kelijpa, Welcome back from va-cay! I hope you had oodles and boodles of FUN!

Sassypants: I think I should pay for some of your DR appt – I thank you for the following: ” I told her that I was trying to stay under 1000 calories per day, but wondered if she thought that was too low. She said as long as I am feeling good, still have energy, not getting headaches, etc, keep it up.” I never knew one could be satisfied with less than 1000 calories, but I am. 22 POUNDS is a BIG DEAL!! That’s a 7.7 % reduction. That’s 44 pounds off your joints. YEAH! It’s a big deal. WE CAN DO THIS !!! YES WE CAN! Re potatoes… ah, that’s why God made tomorrow – it’s always another day! I’m with you & Steel on that onederland deal!! Awesome about your hubby’s special FINDS! Is he able to scrap any of the other items? Like the W&D? So happy to read about your gift to your hubby to see the Yankees – and that you had a “GREAT TIME;” you came home with a little package too It sounds like you have a very nice and close family.

Inkrid: Very interesting menu on Tuesday!

Terry23: I hope you find your phone very soon!

Tuscany: OH WOW!! You burned soooo many calories on Tuesday! WTG!

Palm (from NZ !! ) It sounds like you were very active a few years past. And now, you are regaining your focus! WTG! You can do this!!

chickiemaui – You will definitely find encouragement, motivation, come-along-aside and humor here. ENJOY!

novangel: Hey chickie! How are things at work these days? Still working 5 (or is it 6) days?

Flower: I looked and researched in several ways that I know – I found nothing! Sorry..
Old 05-04-2016, 11:59 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 108/105.8/60 kgs

Height: 5 foot 6

I've been trying to keep my calories to 1200 and walking 30-45 minutes most days. When I'm "good", the weight falls off. I'm down 2.3kg since I started again back in April.

I do best when eat two meals and a snack rather than 3 squares. When I run out of calories and get hungry, there's celery and OXO, and green tea to drink.

The more I space out my meals, the less intense the hunger pains at any moment, which is easier to cope with.

I'm being strict because leniency is the first step to falling off the wagon for me!

Also, I'm restricting my exercise, as overdoing it is another route to failure for me. I injure my tendons and muscles, then use that as an excuse to drop it altogether.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #69  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Had another drop, despite some Irish cream last night. Got in my water and a couple of walks at work, so pretty good day, must get to the yoga tonight. I wish it wasn't like herding cats together myself on a regular exercise routine.

Diana

Coolmom that pic

Terry you reminded me of a song we heard a couple times at the music fest, called Happiness, happiness is just around the corner, an Irish band called We Banjo 3. Lots of fun.

waving Hi all aroun, best to all
Old 05-05-2016, 08:16 AM   #70  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I am in need of a weekend. Tomorrow is my early day. It seems like every couple of weeks I have "tired week". Not sure why. It almost feels like a TTOM without the TTOM. The ladies at church are having their monthly meeting on Saturday. It's usually on a week day at the church. This time they decided to have it at a restaurant. I just started with this church and have never gone out with other people like that. I am considering going. I am not a sociable person and I am very shy. We'll see how I handle this. I think it would be good for me to go. But there is all of this "chatter" going on in my head.

BelovedWarrior I have started off with 1 capsule, 1000 mg. That's the amount that was suggested. I will see how it goes and possibly up it from there.

Last night I added on: Back bends, forward bends, and twists from The Love of Yoga
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 168.8
No Change

Have a great day!
Old 05-05-2016, 10:26 AM   #71  

All.

Belated Tuscany, Terry23, Candidcamster, Sonickel, & DeterminedChick22

It's good to have you here! I have been reading everyone's posts. Thanks for keeping me focused, even while I'm in diet limbo right now. Much appreciated.

Coolmom Kevin is fulfilling his name for sure.

Steelslady Thank-you for those nice words! How's it going in the restaurant? Sounds like quite a workout! I hope the soreness is good soreness!

I'm already starting to run late, so just a quick check in to get myself focused. I'm weighing 1/wk so nothing to report there. My goals right now are dealing with hunger & getting fit. Upping my fat significantly and that is a little scary. I have decades of 'fat is bad' imprinting. The clarified butter is really good, btw. Also switching from grazing to bigger meals. This is to deal with the unpleasant nagging hunger I have had, and to simplify meal prep.

I met with a pilates trainer who thinks she can help me to restore the alignment in my left leg that is making it painful to walk. Everything she said about the root of my problem sounded right. I'm very excited!

Almost the weekend and hopefully everyone is enjoying some nice weather in your corner of the globe!

PS I'm consistently seeing pop ups for Ulcerative Colitis medicine. hmmmm

Last edited by Sundove; 05-05-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:57 PM   #72  
Warrior Princess

CoolMom: That is the best photoshop I have seen yet!!!!

Tuscany: The first time I started that DVD back in 2012 I thought there's NO way I'm ever going to be able to get through it but I did. It's still hard to re-do but nothing like the first time. Talk about sore..I thought I was going to die.

Beloved: Work is going well. Still 5 days, wish it was 4 but I have expensive taste in vacations. I spend almost nothing on myself I just want nice trips once a year. That's it.

My gym membership is up on the 16th and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew until later. Save my money; besides I lost more weight at home with Jillian and running outside! Once I got a gym membership is when the weight started to stall and come back.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:22 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Weigh in: 133.8 (2.6 lbs away from low)
Exercise: 40 minutes on the stationary & softball tonight
Calories: 1335

About to get these kiddos ready for practice tonight! I'm exhausted and not feeling the greatest ... hoping for a better day tomorrow! (Tomorrow is my son's first t-ball game of the season..so **fingers crossed they do well!) I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! TTYL
Old 05-05-2016, 06:57 PM   #74  

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations to Everyone who has lost weight and is fighting this good fight! It is SOOO encouraging to actually SEE movement (scale and otherwise) happening over the weeks!!

Helped host our town's National Day of Prayer and it was a success! We had tons of mini finger food sandwiches, so when I mention all of them, don't freak out! I did NOT eat five full sized sandwiches!!

Breakfast: Pear and Coffee with Cream
Lunch: Five-ish Small Sandwiches and Salad. Flavored Sparkling Water
Dinner: Steak Roll Ups (with Blue Cheese in them), Quinoa, Spinach and Rice Milk

Last edited by Inkrid; 05-05-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:21 PM   #75  

Hello All, just checking in to day hi. Yesterday was blissful and today was less blissful but...it's good now that I am home Kelijpa, that sounds like a good song and yes I try to keep joy in my heart through it all...hope everyone else had a great day and is still working the work) I will be pushing my vacation to the beach back till later this month therefore I get to "try" to behave a little longer while in the work grind. I didn't exercise today however, I have managed to keep my calories within my plan so far. Actually, I am just getting ready to eat dinner now and I have already claimed the victory! Have an awesome night.
Closed Thread