3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   April 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/308875-april-2016-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 03-30-2016 08:11 PM

April 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! :wave: Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

:cheer2: Here's to the start of a great month! :cheer2:

Nicholsfamily1987 03-30-2016 08:57 PM

Gonna go ahead and start on here! Thank you Beloved for the links I will definitely be reading up on them.

Weighed in this morning at: 134.8 (Was up .4 lbs for some reason..)
Exercise: Stationary Bike for 15 minutes
Calories: 1192

Extremely tiring day. Why? I have no clue. I left work early because I was drained. We have a lot going on and that may have something to do with it..between the sports..my masters degree..and school...it's exhausting I guess. I feel like while it's going on it's not tiring but then certain days it all catches up with me. Who knows. However we are taking a break from gymnastic so that will be one less run around to worry about. Weight was up this morning..I have no clue why. Hopefully it'll be lower tomorrow.

I hope everyone has had a great Wednesday! Tomorrow is a new month! :)

magistra17 03-31-2016 05:33 AM

Thanks, Diana! for the new thread! I'm going to try to make April a really great month!
:dust::carrot::cheer2::cheer3::cheer: :cheer3: :cheer2: :carrot: :D

Diana3271 03-31-2016 08:11 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Yes, we have another day. I started the new thread since we are over our post limit.

Last night I added on: Upper Body, back and hip stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 170.4
Down: .8

Have a great day!

BelovedWarrior 03-31-2016 05:43 PM

Inkrid: Sounds like you had a lot of temptation presented to you yesterday. Hopefully today was a better day.

Katiepony: You are SOOO close to your goal! :congrat:

Treasa: I know what you mean about “more normal eating.” Good Luck on your new plan of choice. You have 3/5’s of your goal completed!!

ZCA72: Pot of stew story… :lol: They worked their bunzies off too! Hey … love your question. Actually when I wrote it – I thought of you (you are in my head :)). I like veggies, I just don’t eat them much. I have trained myself that they are too much trouble. When I was on Ideal Protein (IP) I ate 2 C veggies for lunch and 2 C for supper. I learned that … in actuality 2 C is not a lot. And, I enjoyed it. But, it’s not my normal. Heck – cooking at home is not my norm, but I’m working on it. Additionally, when I eat more veggies I find I eat less calories. Last week was the first week off IP and the first week on South Beach. I got a little sloppy and literally forgot that I need to (and if honest with myself want to) eat more veggies. Thanks for asking, because it helped me to process the truth for myself. (T-BONE tonight – you’ll be in my head then too :crazy:) Have you been hiking lately? You mention your family – do you have chicklets?

Diana: there’s a post limit? Who knew?? Thank you for setting up the monthly posts!

Magistra: :SERIOUS: :dust: :SERIOUS: I’m not sure if I’ve seen “The Grass is Greener” I’ll have to check it out. Another show I love is “You Can’t Take It With You.” It’s a Frank Capra movie – Jimmy Stewart is in it. Hilarious – crazy family! But part of you wishes it were your family. So… back to feeling unmotivated. May I ask you a question?? WHY – do you want to weigh 150? For example, as I’ve said before, I want to lose weight so I will be able to walk better… that’s my WHY --- What’s yours?

Fever: First off… you have made wonderful progress on your weight loss … 32 pounds so far. That’s MARVELOUS! :bravo: And… what I find noteworthy: “Ultimately I'm still enthusiastic about the changes I'm making. I've only just started taking it seriously this time, and my problem has always been doing too much too soon and then getting discouraged. So I'm not going ham on the changes. I'm making it gradual and it's working out so well!” This, to me, means your head is in the game—and that’s where the battle is won! Enjoy your day!

Nichols: Whoa girl! I’m just tired reading your to do list. Masters degree?? Very impressive. What are you studying?

Sundove: I didn’t quite make it… but, almost :) Great job down 1.3 pounds! :woohoo:

I have to share something that cracked me up today... I just hope I can explain it clearly -- So, background - I have one sister - her name is Lex. And, you know how when a mom calls her kids she often uses the wrong name for the kid? Okay... now today I was doing some work on the computer for a friend. I was looking through some papers to find something I needed to enter. Once I entered it, I noticed the same info was listed about three lines above. So, while talking to myself ... under my breathe ... I said "oh! you could have used that one Lex." I cracked up laughing because I didn't even call myself by my own name :rofl: I don't know it was hilarious to me and I had bubbles in my stomach I was so tickled. -- ENJOY your day today (whatever your name might be ;) )

arabellarook 03-31-2016 07:34 PM

April!!!! Finally! Excited to have some place to share my struggles and successes this coming month! Thanks to everyone for being part of this thread!

Nicholsfamily1987 03-31-2016 08:52 PM

Diana: WTG getting down .8!

Beloved: WOW. I call EVERYONE different names. I don't think I've called my kids the right name since they've been born. However..I don't think I've ever called myself the wrong name. lol. You must've had a lot on your mind. I am getting master's degree in public administration. Hoping to one day work as an executive administrative assistant within Parks and Rec! (However..my goals are high!) LOL.

Weigh in: 132.8 (Feels good to be back down to 132!)
Exercise: 35 minutes on the stationary bike and weights.
Calories: 1305

I posted in this thread yesterday thinking that today was April 1st. Some strongs storms suppose to come through tonight..hoping they don't get too bad! Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Yay for tomorrow being FRIDAY! :)

magistra17 03-31-2016 09:01 PM

I am back on plan today. I feel weak though like I could easily blow it.

B: whole wheat bagel w/butter, coffee w/cream
L: red pepper tuna boats: basically tuna w/mayo and pickle relish stuffed in pepper sliced in quarters.
D: baked chicken, big bowl of veggies and hummus
D: dark chocolate, mint tea

Diana I will try that. I am going to do my exercise right now, a 15 minute walk. Thank you for the encouragement!

BelovedWarrior I am trying to get to 150 because that was the weight that I last felt good at. I have hypertension and I am on medication for it but my doctor firmly believes I can get off the meds if I just lose the weight. I really do want to get off the meds. I also have disc disease which weight loss will alleviate strain on my spine. So I have a lot to lose! Ha, ha! Thank you for reminding me. It's so good to be reminded. Even if I only get to 160, it will be better than what I weigh now.

novangel 03-31-2016 09:43 PM

The March thread moved so fast the past few days that I got too far behind. I went back and read most of it though. :dizzy:

Lets make April a good month! :carrot::carrot:

Hello to all the new people. :wave:

Diana3271 03-31-2016 10:09 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave: Welcome back!

Nicholsfamily You have so much going on and you are being pulled in all directions. It's a wonder you are tired. But all of that is temporary. It will be better once you complete your degree. Hang in there. Do you feel any better from the b12 and iron?

Sundove Great job on your day!

BelovedWarrior Yep, we have a limit of 500. Funny story. I was on vacation. I didn't take my laptop with me. I got back home, got one here, and the thread had been shut down! I thought OMG! Someone said something totally perverted and got us shut down. :rofl: That was the first thing that entered my mind. :lol: Only to realize that a mod. shut it down due to too many posts. I was all disheartened after being excited that something big had happened. That probably sounds awful. :lol:

Arabellarook Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2: You are in perfect company here.

Magistra Great job getting back on plan. I hope you finished the day off good. Hang in there.

Novangel Good luck this month!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 03-31-2016 10:14 PM

Total Approx 1500 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
The Firm Cardio Overdrive w/5's

Volatis 04-01-2016 03:59 AM

I also got left behind on the March thread - so many people posting!!
I am restarting this month. I need to stop letting myself down by binging and set myself small goals each week.

So today my starting weight is 183.5 lbs. I would like to be 175lbs by the end of April.
Last Easter chocolate is eaten, from now on I am going to allow myself a little chocolate once a week, I think I will make that day a Tuesday. That can be my treat day.
Otherwise I am just stick to healthy choices and keep pushing at the gym.

Sassypants75 04-01-2016 08:00 AM

Good morning!! Happy April fools :)
I've had a busy week and haven't checked in much. I sure notice how helpful this board is though...my snacking went overboard when I wasn't checking in. I also (for no reason at all) didn't use my journal to log my food everyday. And water?! Where was that this week? I had been doing so good on my water intake. This week was really lacking. Obviously, those are my reasons for the scale being angry at me. We had the flu bug hit our house this week. UGH!! My oldest son came down with it and has missed the past 2 days of school. Hoping he can go back today. (Last day before spring break) My youngest son coughed and coughed all night long last night. We'll see how he's feeling when he gets up for school. Of course if brothers are sick, then my daughter, who is 3, thinks she is sick too. She is very animated. Its hilarious. I'm off work today, but am working all weekend. We have been having beautiful weather (Washington State). My husband just told me we may hit 73 today!! That is perfect for me!! I haven't gone thru to read the end of March or the beginning of April threads. Congrats to all oyou that made your goals for the month. I didn't make my actual goal, however I was down 10 pounds as of yesterday. (Gained over night though. LOL) I'll take a 10 pound loss for the month ;)
Have a good day, friends!!

Diana3271 04-01-2016 08:02 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :carrot:

I am in need of a weekend!

Volatis & Sassypants Welcome back!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 169.6
Down: .8

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Inkrid 04-01-2016 08:28 AM

:dust: for All! :wizard:

OK, I did it!! A perfect day!!! Two Fruit Smoothies, Two Veggie Juices and Coconut/Rice Milk. I was all "That's It???" But... I didn't feel hungry!! Now, it's not translating into my clothes, I and I WON'T go on the scale, but DH says that I look different in a good way!!

I wish I could do personals. I bow to you guys who do them everyday!!! They are appreciated and great!!