Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 11:08 AM   #406  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Weigh in: 133.2 this morning
Calories: 1300
Exericse: Cardio

Softball tonight! YAY! Ate a little too much yesterday but got a good workout in. It is what it is and today is a new day. Hope everyone has a great Friday! YAY for Friday!
Old 04-29-2016, 01:07 PM   #407  

S/C/G: 162/151.5/135

Height: 5'6"

2 servings of lasagna Wednesday night, and 2 slices of pizza for lunch yesterday. :-(
Old 04-29-2016, 06:20 PM   #408  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

Default Catching up!

Good Afternoon! Well, it’s another month gone flying by. At least I can look back and say I’ve nearly loss 10 pounds! That was my goal for April. I have one more day to go to weigh in and 1.6 pounds to drop. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. It should be an interesting day also, as I’m going to a “Food Truck Festival” … now that just sounds like trouble written all over it! We’ll see The sun is shining – it’s a little chilly out, but at least there is sun! I’ve started sorting some papers, out of necessity. Trying to find something, but – I’m actually getting them filed in the filing cabinet, well at least the ones I’ve sorted. I hope everyone has a lovely Friday. No Fish Fry tonight … had my big meal at lunch and will eat light this evening. Staying home all day and loving it! to you all!

Sundove: Yikes! I hope to remember this scenario when I am tempted by my hair guy – oh wait, I don’t have a hair guy! Seriously though, I will hopefully keep this in mind while at the Food Trucks tomorrow! Feeling yucky is just not worth it. Thanks for the thoughts re: my joints. I agree re: sugar and salt too, I think. I look forward to the suddenly like you had (didn’t hurt all the time.) All I know is I felt marvelous when on prednisone. I hadn’t been pain free in years! So, it must (has to be) doable. I just don’t want surgery! OH OH … let’s all do the same search so we can get the same ads Yes, I’ve scheduled a little more ME time this last week and I’ve marked my calendar with NO NOTHING on many days for the month of May, so I can get stuff done around home. AWESOME job on the rowing machine and recumbent bicycle.

ZCA: I’m glad you like my humor! I am doing well, thank you. I’m not seeing the weight drop as quickly as I did when I was on IP, but I guess 8.4 for a month is good. I may look into doing your plan for a couple months. I don’t want this ol’ body to get use to one thing and get comfortable! I hope you either get use to the new W&D or are able to return it. I myself love the old (20 yr or older) Maytags. They last forever. They are a top load though and that limits a little of what you can do. I hope your family is enjoying the “new” you! Is there any specific way you cook those rib eyes or do use a variety of methods? Hey… no gluten in meat either!

CoolMom: WTG! Back on plan!! I love the “Stuff” on the toast! Makes me chuckle. A pug huh? Am I remembering that you posted a picture of him once? I bet he’s adorable! Now I see why YOU’RE the “COOLMOM” – jumping on the tramp with the kids! Literally LOL re the lady who stops the lunges!!

Inkrid: I love the “date syrup” recipe. I may have to try that. I wonder if you could do that with apricots? What do you use to make the “Hot” in the Spicy Mayo? Oh no!! PUSHER alert!! I’m glad that “Just say NO” worked for you!! GREAT!!! ONE POUND! So glad for you!

Diana: I hope you are finding relief and that you can get some extra R&R this weekend. RE: water – I’m sure you know this – but you can over do water and dilute your organs. There is an herbal tea that helps with water retention. Let me know if you want the name of the tea. down .2 – WTG!

Flower: I just love your sense of humor – 1) lick strip of Xanax! 2) two people on this thread in tantrum mode! 3) brat self talking! 4) I got a piece of junk! You crack me up! THANKS! I hope your mouth/teeth are hurting less and healing. on 850 calories! to you – sweet thing! (I saw Oprah! I one time – awhile back – clicked on the Ellen one. I think hers and Oprah are about losing weight or using skin stuff that is not a product they advertise… or something. I typically ignore all ads – my ad block!) Yeah… I really believe you love your Dell computer!

Nichols: I’m glad you and your family were/are safe. And, I hope you have a restful weekend. TGIF baby!!

Sassypants: Get in line Sassygirl! We should see if we could manufacture those lickstrips … we’d be rich!! Pacific NW … sounds like Oregon country! AWESOME on the treadmill! Good thing we don’t have to be in competition with someone other than ourselves… and you just WON! Odd re: football in the spring, but fun! Oh – QUACKS sounds so sweet! I love black & white kitties! ENJOY your weekend!

Steelslady: How are you??? OH! I see – allergies and flu – yikes! I hope you feel way better to start your new job. I hope you like the new gig. Sounds like your house needs some :health: and

Kidsandneedsenergy: I see you had “Italian” for a few days I hope you’re weekend goes well for you

Okay Folks! I’m done with my catch-up. I have to go knock down a nest AGAIN!!! I feel like Chevy Chase! Later! PS - I miss Angie

Last edited by BelovedWarrior; 04-29-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:03 PM   #409  

Height: 5'9"

Breakfast: Cinnamon Maple Syrup Oatmeal and Orange Juice
Lunch: Leftover Chicken Fried Rice
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie and Milk
Coffee with Cream today

Have a Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Last edited by Inkrid; 04-29-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #410  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Work got in the way and I couldn't get a workout in. Tomorrow we are going on a day trip. We are going to Myrtle Beach. I won't be getting a workout in tomorrow, either.

ZCA72 Ha Ha we could handle the chocolate cake diet as well as the peanut butter diet. Oh, well.

Inkrid
Congrats on the pound!

NIcholsvamily
Have fun playing softball.

2kidsandneedsenergy Hi Keep trying.

Belovedwarrior Have fun at the food truck festival! You know what? I have a tea that has worked in the past for TTOM water weight. I dropped a lot from that but it all came back as soon as I quit drinking it. Then I had to wait for it to drop again. I'm not sure how it would work with histamine. Nothing seems to work with that because it's all the histamine being released in the body during the reaction.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 04-29-2016, 08:52 PM   #411  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Nothing
Old 04-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #412  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us ready for the new month since I will be out of town tomorrow. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Closed Thread