Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #1  

Default A vegan, gluten free meal plan that actually works?

I took a photo of myself today and was really surprised by how big I look,
I mean, I know I'm not a small person but I had no idea..

I am a vegan and can't have gluten because of allergies. But I have a tendency to binge, I am also breastfeeding my 20 month old daughter. I know I binge because I go too long without eating, but I really don't feel comfortable eating unless I feel hungry, then once I start eating, it doesn't stop..

I feel desperate, my eating habits are chaos.
veganish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:02 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

You need to do some serious research. Being a healthy vegan is possible, but it takes a bit more work, to make sure your nutrition is on point. Add in the allergies, while not impossible, you are going to need to get serious, about taking on the challenge, of creating, a happy, healthy, tasty, food plan.

You also need a routine/schedule for your day. Breakfast, at this time, snack, at this time, lunch, snack, evening meal, etc.

You also need a routine/schedule for you and your daughter. If your eating habits are as horrible as you say, what are you giving, your daughter, that you are still nursing at 20 months old nutrition wise?
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #3  
Weight loss enthusiast

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5 10'

You can do this - you just got to have the right healthy food ready for when you hungry. Also you need to stop when your full, binge eating is a habit that can be broken! your worth it - so is your daughter.
concon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:35 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

Hi veganish,

I'm doing Raw Vegan. The key is ~ so you don't binge or die (LOL):

1. Coconut Water for electrolytes

2. Some sort of Protein Powder. There are plant based protein powders out there. Vitamin B12 as you know, is also essential!

3. I put Olive Oil in my Juices or on my foods.

If I do those thee things it is ridiculously easy for me to be Vegan and Gluten Free! And moderate!

Last edited by Inkrid; 04-01-2016 at 08:36 AM.
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #5  
stop wishing, start doing

S/C/G: 215/185/155

Height: 5'7

I agree with all the others and have a few ideas for you. Do you like smoothies? I make veggie and fruit smoothies and add hemp seeds and chia seeds (Both are vegan sources of complete proteins)
Also another great gluten free complete protein source is Quinoa. It is cooked pretty much just like rice and has a good flavor and is very versatile!
xopeaceandlovexo is offline   Reply With Quote